Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks (43864 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by legendsilver(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Religion is a bigger scam than yahoo yahoo
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Business is booming.. grin
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by babzo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
If it is approved by the Church elders and agreed upon by the members, what can I say? I am not a member.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by IsraelSongz: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
So far its not my Money, I have zero issues.

1 Like

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Charly68: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
keep rising my Apostle, all i know is those want you to go down shall go down while you are going up in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by oldman112(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Is just to make him cover places fast
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Ranchhoddas: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
50?

I'm not one to put a man's dream down but this is unrealistic. I don't think even Google or Apple can operate 50 aircrafts. Most airlines do not even have 50 aircrafts in their fleet.

Delusional man.

2 Likes

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Champele(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Criminals everywhere. That's why they hate PMB

1 Like

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by holyfather(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
femidejulius:
I may start a church soon too.

I have seen a pastor kissing a female member so she can be delivered.

I have seen a pastor commanding members to eat grasses.

I have seen a pastor asking female members to remove their underwear right inside the church and wave it.

I have seen a pastor forbidding members from going to the toilet but to do the thing into their clothes once he is on the pulpit. Other members must not cover their nose.

One common thing is they all claim they had instructions from god(I am intentionally using a small letter 'g'). Say anything and tell the people it is from god and they will believe.
You obviously live on social media.
Maybe you should try start a church and see the true difference between social media and real life.

2 Likes

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by officialfestus(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
BETPAWA:

Money wey dem go bring make person use start life.
greetings... I just tire p-jet na competition for churches now oh...
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Big thief angry
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by seborrhic: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Cas1741:
Sounds very much like the attitude of a true man of God. Father please forgive them for they know not what they are doing, including this egg head.
Ah ah,I laugh.
If Apostle Suleiman is a true man if God,then God and Satan are mere fairytales.
True man of scam you mean to say.

1 Like

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Ewedegubbler: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
a few weeks ago Daniella Okeke was celebrating her Bae's Jet. suddenly this man don launch jet. Otobo was right all along... baba party is doing great in business..

4 Likes

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by FreemanUYB(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
please I need members in my own church!!!

we need to start buying keke too
maybe by next year we talk about small cars then buses maybe we can also buy hangers !!!!

please what's this hangers

shey na for cloths nii??
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Hmajeed(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
God told me....
the Nigerian pastors most powerful incantation

2 Likes

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Hmajeed(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
God told me....
the Nigerian pastors most powerful incantation
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
No worries apostle suleiman, your gullible followers would keep pumping money so you can buy even fifty jets.
Sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians keep doing foolish things, you complain the country is hard, no source of income but would not hesistate in giving out to these pastors who are already rich, saying you want God blessings, money you're suppose to use to feed properly and plan your lives you will go and donate it into the church, this followers are only deceiving themselves.

Heaven help those who help themselves
The more difficult the country is, the more cretins would want to "turn to God".

4 Likes

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by sukerefakere(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
August21:
Clergy Man, Apostle Johnson Suleman in a 48- seconds video released on YouTube today has come out to speak about people’s reaction to his recent acquisition of a private jet.
In the video, he said, ‘’…God told me we are going to have our own airlines, hangars. We are going to carry members for free…. So, if you are complaining about one jet, I don’t know what you are going to do when you hear twenty, I don’t know what you are going to do when you hear thirty. So, please keep your capacity, keep your gun powder because you will need it when the planes get to fifty. We are just starting’’.

see video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46qFQa4Ayg

But God didn't tell you how we can eradicate poverty and point us to the cure of certain terminal diseases.

You can only deceive your gullible fools flocking around you

Religion is a Scam and has always been a Scam

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Cas1741:
Sounds very much like the attitude of a true man of God. Father please forgive them for they know not what they are doing, including this egg head.

Sheeple grin
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by stankezzy: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Soon they will be hugging transformers ,
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Urchman200: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
The arrogance in the use of words is my problem by a man who claim to know God.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
50?

I'm not one to put a man dream down but this is unrealistic. I don't think even Google or Apple can operate 50 aircrafts. Most airlines do not even have 50 aircrafts in their fleet.

Delusional man.

Sheeples will make it possible, I know some1 who earns 10k monthly but gives out 6k almost every month to his pastor way dey drive compressor Mercedes benz
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by texazzpete(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
I bet the gulllible church members cheered wildly when he said he'd carry members for free. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
God that upgrades
That one nah God?

God weh don lose focus
That one nah God?

God wey dey pursue wordly things
That one nah God?

There is more hope for a cancer patient than for people following this mabuls.

Don't qoute me to discharge your god given frustrations, just tell it to God in prayers.

Bless you.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by TommyAnthem(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Haba! only you, ten gun salute.
femidejulius:
I may start a church soon too.

I have seen a pastor kissing a female member so she can be delivered.

I have seen a pastor commanding members to eat grasses.

I have seen a pastor asking female members to remove their underwear right inside the church and wave it.

I have seen a pastor forbidding members from going to the toilet but to do the thing into their clothes once he is on the pulpit. Other members must not cover their nose.

One common thing is they all claim they had instructions from god(I am intentionally using a small letter 'g'). Say anything and tell the people it is from god and they will believe.
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
So after all the Otobo, and Daniella Okeke drama this man still has the guts to speak and be making mouth. God help Christianity, there is so much rot and decay.

2 Likes

Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by ivolt: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
legendsilver:
Religion is a bigger scam than yahoo yahoo
Who are the victims?
Re: Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks by ivolt: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
TVSA:
just know how to package and manipulate people
If it is that easy why aren't you doing it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.