Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road (43565 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by thatigboman: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
dreamwords:
Maybe he is sick, why do Nigerians hate the police so much
do u like them? If I tell u what I have gone through in police hand, u will beg me never to forgive them
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
They should have blurred his face to warn him and save his job.
If he gets sacked, he will be a notorious robber
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by daddio(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

Even the issue wey dey worry ya brain, na Afonja cause am.

Soon ya village pipol go blame Afonja for ya mata.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Abfinest007(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
between Nigeria police n buhari which one Nigerians hate pass .like for buhari share for police
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by ud4u: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Expect unexpected in Nigeria
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

cheesy grin grin grin

All these NL troublesome people sef.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by edet19892015(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
That serve him right.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Onelaw:
The nature of man is carnal

Onelaw ko, two laws nii. NL sef. grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Punt(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2019
He may not be drink. It's likely jazz was used on him
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by KZLEEROBERT: 12:53am On Apr 27, 2019
jaiye policeman. awon oloribu grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Oladat(m): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2019
Can anybody else see wetin I dey see so?The pictures above are pix of two different policemen.One has a cap,the other don't.One has an armband,the other don't.I can't be bothered to watch the video because of this.So,is my eye paining me.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by datigbogirl: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2019
dreamwords:
Maybe he is sick, why do Nigerians hate the police so much

The same reason they hate their doctors, the reason which I'm yet to fathom as well.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Dre555: 2:44am On Apr 27, 2019
If dey sack am now, he go begin call village people and devil
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Muhammedmasaud(m): 3:08am On Apr 27, 2019
We're going to suspend him, let him go home to sleep well, because, his don't know what to do as the "Nigerian Police Force"

Please don't challenge our officers because of someone doing wrong, we can not all be the same.
The "Nigerian Police Force" Is good and strong!
My final say; God Is Great!!!
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Sirseedorf(m): 3:36am On Apr 27, 2019
grin

comfortable zone
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by mindtricks: 3:53am On Apr 27, 2019
HopeAlive14:
He could be sick.

Maybe he suffered an epileptic fit and is not drunk

Can be true. Either way, too bad for their already too battered image.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by flamingfire24(m): 5:01am On Apr 27, 2019
this is revealing the rot in system.when you employ tout as a cop
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by mechanics(m): 5:08am On Apr 27, 2019
that's why drinking is bad.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by frozen70(f): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2019
His enemies have succeded in disgracing him
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by wunaESQ(m): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2019
d guy just de cool off.... everything na BUHARI... Chai BUHARI don suffer oo
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Here is a video of a drunk Nigeria Police officer sleeping comfortably on a road. The road was flooded.

Obviously he did not know where he was. He just lied down there in his police uniform. That means he's supposed to be on duty.

Trust Nigerians, they surrounded him and were snapping and covering the incident.

One even blamed President Buhari for the police man's irresponsibility as if it was Buhari that sent him to go and get drunk.

Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/drunk-policeman-sleeping-on-flooded.html?m=1

See wetin squad 5 and 501 did to ds officer, can't imagine myself being drunk like ds fool on uniform
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by DonGtoG1(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2019
The guy automatically dismissed/retired himself with the cap already missing.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by BrokenCock: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Bloody old and stale
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Ubdavis(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Why didn't the person snap his face and name very well
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Olawaleyy036(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2019
buchai:
old news
Fool
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by Mekusstriker(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
How sure are you that he is drunk.
Nairalanders and their inconclusive reasoning are like A*C and rigging.
Re: Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road by buchai: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fool

bigger FOOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS / Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.