Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (65096 Views)

Suffering From Pile...please Help / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by jahbiz: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
snowland:
Dude, I just went through the same pain recently. All I used and that helped were:
1. Anusol suppository ( These are inserted inside the anus). Once daily preferably when going to bed.

2. Ciprotab. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

3. Flagyl. 1 each in the morning, afternoon and evening.

4. I'm sorry I forgot the name but it's a pain reliever. 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

5. Stool softener/Laxative (Liquid paraffin to be precise). 1.5 tablespoon, preferably before bedtime. You go shit the following day, you have to take note of this...

Everything listed above did not cost up to 4k naira.

If no improvements after 2 to 3 days, abeg go see better doctor.
U mean drugs as cheap as 4k can cure that stuff pls?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by exporttraining: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by SendAbroad: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
rotadota:
I have been having this discomfort in my anus for almost five years now, it bites my anus and makes me uncomfortable. I've gone to doctors upon doctors, they end up packing drugs for me to take still yet nothing has changed.

The last doctor I went to, I suggested surgery to him cause I read about it online, he packed drugs for me and told me to come back if nothing changed. I know he will still pack drugs for me.

Please has anyone here suffered this pile of a thing, if yes pls suggest to me what you used in curing it please.

Go with what Snowland has mentioned above...you are probably suffering from Anal Fissure

If the pain is severe, Lignocaine gel may be smeared around the Fissure prior to passing faeces.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by MissionRestore: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPeni5:
Easy...just eat food that is rich in fibre like vegetables and fruits. It'll be gone in less than a week.

Avoid food like Eba, Fufu and bread. Eat light foods and drink lots of water. You'll be fine.
@rotadota note that the above dietary changes suggested by BlackPeni should be implemented first before any medicine.
Thereafter you can apply Aloe vera gel on the growths (pile) thrice daily.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by writter: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Jedy herbal powder is a proven, tested and trusted herb made for the cure of Pile ( Hemorrhoids ) constipation, back ache, waist pain, also for reduction of excess of sugar in the body.

Available nationwide
For Order and enquiries call/WhatsApp 08117028264

IG @Jedyherbal

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by realmofy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Dude,send me a private message.
I'll get you em drugs for free.
Please help o...I need the drugs too..or wat can you recommend?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by felixjoshua(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
No Surgery, No Drugs, No Doctors and No Pain

How do you get rid of piles?
Dear Friend,
If you are sick and tired of painful, itchy or even bleeding Piles[ hemorrhoids], then you've come to the right place. I suffered from hemorrhoids myself for many years and was embarrassed to ask for help, so I definitely know how it feels, when you can't really talk about this problem.

Do piles go away on their own?
You have probably tried to cure Piles [hemorrhoids] yourself by following a strict diet, spending money on all kinds of creams and medications that only treat the symptoms and provide a TEMPORARY relief, rather than tackle the main cause of hemorrhoids. This can be very expensive and time-consuming, yet the results that you get don't last for long.
Before you spend another dime on medications that won't give you the relief you want, take a few minutes to read below the truth about hemorrhoids.

How do I know if I have piles?
The reality is, that ALL of us have hemorrhoids because they are just pillow-like veins located in the lower part of the rectum, around the anus, which help to pass stools. However, what most of us call "hemorrhoids", is when these veins become inflamed or swollen, often causing itching, bleeding, severe pain and discomfort.
If the above symptoms sound familiar, then it's most likely you have hemorrhoids, but it's nothing to be ashamed of since it's a condition that affects millions of men and women of all age groups.

What is the main cause of piles?
According to Stanford University Medical Center, lack of fiber is a common cause of hemorrhoids. However, apart from a poor diet, I believe there are many other factors, so it's important you read my whole story to find out exactly what's causing YOUR hemorrhoids.

Is it possible to cure piles?
I know what it's like to have chronic hemorrhoids because I spent many years of my life looking for a solution, trying different tablets, ointments and other things until I discovered a natural way to permanently cure hemorrhoids. And since then, I have helped thousands of people to get rid of this annoying problem.

Can piles kill you?
Before starting Natural Piles Remedy, my pains were almost unbearable. I could not go for a long walk, as it would get VERY uncomfortable on the way and I would also get bleeding during my regular bowel movements. I seriously didn't know what to do about it, but one thing for sure - I didn't want to go for surgery.

How can I cure piles at home?
Here are the product combinations that make up THE NATURAL PILES REMEDY for fast relieve from Piles (Hemorrhoids):
Aloe Vite

Why?
Aloe Vera is a perennial plant that belongs to the lily family. It grows in tropical and subtropical regions.
The juicy, succulent leaves contain a medicinal gel in the center that has been used for centuries to heal wounds, minor burns, and other skin irritations. Aloe latex is got from the bottom of the leaves and is usually taken orally to treat constipation for it is a stimulant laxative.
Taking aloe latex internally can soften stools and ease symptoms of constipation. This is because it contains anthraquinones that encourage bowel movements and prevent constipation, reduce the flow of blood to the anus and shrink hemorrhoids. Aloe Vite also helps in balancing the immune system and provides fast healing of pains. This makes Healthgarde’s Aloe Vite good for piles.

Super Cider

Why?
Super cider contains apple cider vinegar which is an excellent extract for colon / Intestinal health. It also contains Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP otherwise known as Vitamin B6 which is another super hemorrhoid healer as well. If your body does not have enough vitamin B6, you may get hemorrhoids and anal fissures, so if you are lacking in this vitamin take Swissgarde’s Super cider. It also contains Kelp which Is an excellent way to ensure that your body is getting the minerals and trace minerals it needs to meet the demands of a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Your body can benefit from nutrients locked deep in an ancient seabed because four percent of our body weight is comprised of these minerals. Since our bodies can’t manufacture minerals, we have to obtain them from our food or supplementation.

Defender :

Why?
Apart from defender being a natural antioxidant, it contains Vitamin E. Vitamin E is used for treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels including hardening of the arteries, heart attack, chest pain, leg pain due to blocked arteries, and high blood pressure. Vitamin E is also used for disorders involving nerves and muscles. Other anti-inflammatory extracts in defender include parsley leaf, proanthocyanidins, and selenium.

Pro b
Probiotics are living organisms that help restore balance to the bacteria in the digestive tract, ensuring optimal gut health. They also help with ulcers.

Are There Side Effects In Taking Swissgarde Pile Treatment Pack?
There are no side effects when you use this pack

They are non-hormonal and non-habit forming and can be used as often as you’d like. If you have any serious medical conditions or are currently on other medications, you should check with your doctor first.

Does the Healthgarde Pile Treatment pack come with a money-back guarantee?
We strive to supply only the finest, most effective formulas without the use of any dangerous drugs or additives. This product is made of the highest quality ingredients with you and your family’s safety in mi
and. Our products have been proven to be highly effective when taken as directed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.

Are Healthgarde Pile Treatment Pack NAFDAC approved?
Approved by NAFDAC and Other International Bodies.

We are sure your problem will be solved. Guaranteed !!! From today you are sure of the following. You'll be buying at a whopping discount from us...If You Order Now.
Order Your Pack Today
YES! The Result Has Always been Massive! Don't Wait A Moment, Order Your Package Now For N34,000

Note: Don't Send Your Details If You're Not Ready To Buy

Send These Details:

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Full Address
3. Phone Number

Via SMS/WhatsApp To +2348074256315

And We Pride Ourselves In Confidentiality Which Is Why You Need To Supply the information above to Place Your Order Now. You will only pay when this product has been physically brought down to you face-to-face by our courier company. Take Advantage of this Special Offer Through Our Pay on Delivery Service. Once you sent in the Details. You Have Signified That You Want The Package To Be Delivered To You. You will be called For Further Instructions and Also Receive an SMS to Confirm Your Order. NOTE: Pleases Kindly Respond To Any SMS You Receive, Else We Will Not Deliver To You.

3 Reasons Why You Have To Get Your Pile Therapy From Us.

1. Coach, you step by step on how to get an effective result.
2. A unique time table for the usage of the product will be sent to you after the product purchase.
3. 24 hrs support system will be provided.

We understand the importance of PRIVACY. We shall package this product very well and no-one else but you will understand what this package is all about

The Swissgarde product has helped justify. The Truth About Piles - Hemorrhoids
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Sent4rina: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
tommy589:
I suffered more than you do.Dont have hope on orthodox medicine.I am in a party and I pray I remember to come back and advise you on what to do
Please can we talk on this. muyiwatemitope6@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
If it's really pile(haemorrhoids) you're talking about, and which has been long standing, disregard all the rubbish local/herbal stuffs they're prescribing for you here. Most of them didn't even finish their secondary education, but are here recommending treatment about what they know nothing about.
If it's actually pile/haemorrhoids, and not Anal fissure, what degree is it, according to doctors at the hospitals you've visited?
If it's 3rd or 4th degree, the permanent solution to it is surgery. No medication will cure it. 1st and 2nd degrees may be successfully treated with medical or non-surgical mordalities. There are conditions that are predorminantly surgical in nature, and those that are medical.
You Nigerians should not be turning things upside down.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by tommy589(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sent4rina:

Please can we talk on this. muyiwatemitope6@gmail.com
Thanks

Check your email
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by alexie4real(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
tommy589:
I suffered more than you do.Dont have hope on orthodox medicine.I am in a party and I pray I remember to come back and advise you on what to do
please i need assistance too. Am tired of this excruciating pain

@alexee4real@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by talktokayoo(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Olamsoh:
You speak with both side of the mouth

Westsida
"My mum has d medicine,,if u are ready inbox me.it is traditional"

Please your WhatsApp no....
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by CEOwatazs: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
snowland:
Dude, I just went through the same pain recently. All I used and that helped were:
1. Anusol suppository ( These are inserted inside the anus). Once daily preferably when going to bed.

2. Ciprotab. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

3. Flagyl. 1 each in the morning, afternoon and evening.

4. I'm sorry I forgot the name but it's a pain reliever. 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

5. Stool softener/Laxative (Liquid paraffin to be precise). 1.5 tablespoon, preferably before bedtime. You go shit the following day, you have to take note of this...

Everything listed above did not cost up to 4k naira.

If no improvements after 2 to 3 days, abeg go see better doctor.
please how are u feeling now? Is everything ok? Wanna know so that I can give an attempt. Thnks
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by CEOwatazs: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Dude,send me a private message.
I'll get you em drugs for free.
Please can I too?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
CEOwatazs:

Please can I too?
Sure smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Olupristine(f): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
There is effective herbal cure for chronic pile and infection, if u are interested, call me 08039576059
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by CEOwatazs: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Sure smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by talktokayoo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Boss please I need your contact please... WhatsApp or Gmail.... Please and please

silibaba:
For all nairalander having this issue of pile, SILIBABA will give you the solution,

Pls don't pay anyone any money to cure your pile.

, yes ! Dont.

I will give out the solution coz of the love I have for this invaluable forum.

I will keep it straight and simple (KISS)

Note: am not a native doctor.

Go to Yoruba traditional store and ask for KAKO (Yoruba language).

Although these Yoruba women always refuse to sell it to people, except people they are familiar with coz is used most time for fetish work

For the IBO's you know your UGBA egi a gwo abacha

Buy and burn it very well

Also buy and mesh bitter leaf and nchawu leaf together drink it morning and night

Then for the KAKO, each time you poo do it in a nylon bag, and add a little KAKO to it and dispose it. Always poo in a nylon and add Burnt KAKO to it and dispose it you will never see pile in your life anymore.

Do it for two weeks to a month.

Avoid anything that will cause you running stomach during this period.

Do it and thank me later

Below is the picture of KAKO, bitter leaf and scent leaf.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
rotadota:
I have been having this discomfort in my anus for almost five years now, it bites my anus and makes me uncomfortable. I've gone to doctors upon doctors, they end up packing drugs for me to take still yet nothing has changed.

The last doctor I went to, I suggested surgery to him cause I read about it online, he packed drugs for me and told me to come back if nothing changed. I know he will still pack drugs for me.

Please has anyone here suffered this pile of a thing, if yes pls suggest to me what you used in curing it please.

after you are free from these please avoid eating too much of sugary foods may god heal you,
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
rotadota:

I urge you to go to eleweomo place and narrate the issue to them they will surely find solutions to it,am 120percent guaranteed,you will spend nothing less than 1000naira
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Shelumiel: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mcreloaded:
Let me describe what you are going through and if I am correct then then you send me your phone number I will call you and let you know the solution .

Very close to your anus there is something like a boil which your picture shows .
When you try to shut it is so painfully.
Even when you cough you still feel a terrible sharp pain in your anus.
You have treated on maybe 4 to 5 occations and now the treatment is not working look.
Even to sit down is painful especially if you have to use keke on a rough road to your work or house.
If all these are some of the experience you have been facing then send me your number I will call you and let you know the solution and also by now I am sure you have stopped all form of alcohol which is the primary cause.
For the now with the pic you have sent it is not pile but believe me if not addressed soon it will turn to cancer of the anus.
Only one person have replied and given you a fair solution but note medicine is not a solution right now as your body is reacting and rejecting something you are feeding it.
Have a nice day
Hello. Please can I get your number?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Mcreloaded(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
Hello. Please can I get your number?

Nope you send your own WhatsApp number then I communicate with u
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Shelumiel: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Nope you send your own WhatsApp number then I communicate with u
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Urfavouritegirl: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Use Kambest Pile-Off, Very Effective, You will get cured within 7 days. Its very affordable. Call/ WhatsApp me to place your order on 081 67 51 82 12

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by KensonAbule(m): 3:58am On Apr 01, 2021
westlius:
Go to OPM in Rivers State

OPM Church or Hospital?
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by okayman4real(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Just mail me at Okayman4real@gmail.com just a black powder that safe me after 10yrs of having d issue. Not up to 2k.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Crownfit2018: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2021
HOW I CONQUERED CHRONIC PILE WITHOUT OPERATION

One faithful morning I woke up to use the toilet as my normal daily routine ,I discovered a very sharp pain in my anus and serious itching after defecating,before that time ,I have been experiencing some difficulties in defecating and some mild pain after using the toilet

Due to my negligence ,I thought it was just a normal thing.

After that morning,I set to work for my daily bread,but to my greatest surprise the itching in my anus and the pain didn't subside as I thought.

I was so uncomfortable ,I decided to use the toilet again to check what was causing the discomfort in my anus .

I used my hand to examine my anus and I discovered it was sore and swollen a bit,that was when I knew this is not just a normal pain anymore.

Many thoughts were rushing in to my mind that ,what could have caused this ? I rushed down to a pharmacy to complain and if some drugs can be given to cure it . I was administered to with some drugs and of which I took them and the pain subsided

After some weeks ,this pain came again after using the loo,but this time it was more severed to the other time ,I saw a round flesh out of my anus discharge of blood after defecating and I was so curious ,I became uncomfortable to the extent I can't sit down for long

I suddenly developed phobia for toilet, Anytime I wanted to use the toilet ,I will feel like crying

I went to the hospital to see a doctor ,I was checked and discovered there was a swollen hard lumps in my anus.

That was when the doctor told me it was *hemorrhoid* popularly known as pile and I am in stage 3

I was told that I have no other options than to go for operation. I was thinking in my mind ,operation just because of pile

The doctor gave me some drugs and ointment just to subside the pains and to help push in the round flesh anytime it came out when I defecated

I was so down and confused to believe I have pile not to talk of operating it

I got home and I was checking my phones for more information about pile,fortunately for me I stumbled on a post about pile and how to cure it naturally.

I was so very much interested ,I picked up the number on the post ,spoke to the person and we talked at length to explain the stage of pile I am experiencing ,I also told them I have used different types of drugs,root to no avail

To my surprise,I was told no matter the stage the pile may be ,their product will cure it within weeks and without going for operation

I ordered for the product, I was given some guidelines on how to use it and how to work on my diets also

Three days later,I discovered that the pain after defecating has reduced totally ,the round flesh that do come out after defecating was not coming out in the usual form

I continued for 1 week, by this time I have seen drastic change totally ,no more phobia for toilet ,no more discomfort after defecating ,no more round flesh coming out .

I couldn't believe it ,I ran to the hospital to run test

The doctor examined me and was so surprised and couldn't believed what he saw

That was how my self esteem was restored,the phobia for toilet left me ,I became a normal person back,no more pains ,swollen anus ,discharge of blood after defecating.

I also recommend the products for anyone suffering from any stages of hemorrhoid popularly called pile to get this product for their healing and not die silently

http://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome/

..............…...….…...............

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Son174keyz: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Use PURE CLEANSE and PURE XCEL contact me on whatsapp to get yours 08100077571
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by EmyGod(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Westsida:

Ahh. The thing follow me drag am for years before I jam one old mama wey help me, I just don’t have the woman’s contact again. In fact I spent less than #500. You can kindly take him to those Old mama selling herbs. What the woman gave me then was (Ebu). I mixed it with Eko jije & within 2 days, the thing disappeared! The woman told me I’ll never feel it again even if I’m eating sugar everyday & till today I haven’t true true. Things dey inside life. I pray you’ll find a cure for him!
Please what is Ebu I am Igbo by tribe and having pile ache problem
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by EmyGod(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oovi5:

I'm happy for you...Amen, thank you! I'd tell mum about this! thank you so much
Bro do you know what is Ebu in Yoruba, I am Igbo by tribe.
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by Oovi5(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
EmyGod:

Bro do you know what is Ebu in Yoruba, I am Igbo by tribe.
I'm not "bro"
Re: How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? by EmyGod(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oovi5:
I'm not "bro"
I thought you said that you will try it check your former statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.