Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,365 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification (478 Views)

Form A: UK Universities Suspend Nigerian Students; Bank Staff Take ₦400k Bribe / Best Exchanger For Paypal, Payoneer, And Giftcards In The Market / Which Bank Is Best For Paypal Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Are you much in need for a UK or US phone number to verify your PayPal account? Or do you just want to set up a fresh account from any location in the world and be able to withdraw straight to your local bank account at the official exchange rate? Don't hesitate to reach out today.

Gone were the days when you could use apps like TextMeNow and others to do PayPal account verification, but not anymore. PayPal has actually developed more detective software that is capable of detecting virtual numbers. This means that if you don't have a real phone number, you may not be able to pass the one-time PayPal SMS verification or, perhaps, may not be able to receive the automated codes whenever a suspicious activity is detected in your PayPal account.

Congratulations on coming across this thread as I'll be doing all setups for you (Including your UK or US bank account, and PayPal account setups) once you're ready to give it a go.

I'm pleased to inform you that you can enjoy all of my setups for a service charge of N1.5k for a limited time while you prepare to buy your own US or UK real phone number at an extremely cheap price for you. This promo lapses in 24 hours from now after which the service charge goes up to its normal fee.

To opt in right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 and if you also want to learn legitimate ways to earn money working from the comfort of your home, don't hesitate to reach out as well. You have found the right person. Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2019
I'm pleased to inform you that you still have the opportunity to enjoy my PayPal account opening and verification services at a very cheap price. Do you want to have your own international bank account number? Or you need a UK current account commonly known as a checking account in the UK? Well, you've got to the right place as we'll be starting your European, IBAN setups right away. We'll also link up any of these accounts to your UK PayPal account instantly. VERIFICATION is guaranteed so far I do the setup for you. Do you need a legitimate way to earn money online working from the comfort of your home? Don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp now: 07030094764
Re: Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Actually, funds generated to Payoneer can be sent to NG Local bank accounts straight, but there are more opportunities out there that pay via PayPal and PayPal no longer accepts Payoneer as a means of verification but still accepts other companies that we have discovered so far which is why you must have such an account so far you're willing to have breakthroughs online legitimately.

We actually need a US tax ID now to finish the setup of your US PayPal account. That's why I do encourage most people to go for the UK PayPal account for now. Note that you also need the UK real (NOT VIRTUAL) phone number which costs N2.5k to own it for a month, N4.5k to own it for 3 months, & N7.5k to own it for 12 months. Linking your UK bank account to your UK PayPal account is instant and you will start withdrawing to your NG bank account at the official exchange rate.

To learn how to make legitimate money into your UK PayPal account, don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp now: 07030094764
Re: Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
If you continue to login your PayPal account for more than 2 years without changing the device you login with, you won't be required to verify phone again. There's no issue at all if you have any cause to change your login device which the PayPal has recognized so far, you'll only be required to verify the phone number and you can always change the number on account peradventure the number you already have has expired. That's all. Nothing happens to your account at all!

Because of the extra cost of running a US PayPal account from outside the US, I do encourage most people to go for the UK PayPal account setup first. There is a law that once you have received more than $5000 into your US PayPal account and that account cannot be taxed by the US tax authority, that account must go limited. What you'll enjoy in my own service is the authenticity of the setup. The best of its kind ever!

If you're interested in earning legitimate money into your UK PayPal account, don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Do you want to operate PayPal the safest, most secure & most official way? Let me congratulate as you a few clicks away from having your own UK PayPal account from anywhere in the world. Basically, you need a real UK phone number that can receive PayPal's automated SMS verification codes anytime.

If you also wish to learn how you can earn money legitimately online, don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: Get A UK, USA, & Canadian Phone Number For Paypal Verification by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2019
If you actually want to start making money online working from the comfort of your home, you need a PayPal account of your own and a UK bank account. In order to avoid troubles with PayPal, you need an authentic setup of the account from scratch and link a UK bank account so that you can start withdrawing straight to your local bank at the official exchange rate. Once you're ready for the instant setup, don't hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Do you know I can actually teach you how to make money online? If you want to escape from the oncoming global economic crisis, rush now and save yourself and your family from economic mess/meltdown.

(1) (Reply)

Selling Ebooks On KDP Amazon Online From Nigeria / How My Dad Scammed Me And My Brother As A Child / Alexis Ohanian: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Reddit Co-owner Married To Serena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.