Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom (21096 Views)

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Officials Lure Peter Obi To Accord Party / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by dre11(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
By Cephas Iorhemen, MAKURDI

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has bruised aside allegation that he had instructed his Kogi State counterpart, Governor Yahaya Bello to dump the All Progressive Congress (APC) and pitch tent in the Accord Party (AP).

Governor Ortom who made the denial during an interaction with journalists at the government house, also ruled out insinuation that he was plotting to dump the PDP back to the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC after winning his second term on the platform of the PDP.

The governor said he is not in speaking terms with Governor Bello and has nothing to do with Kogi politics as the problems confronting his administration were enough challenges for him to handle.

“I did not instruct the Governor of Kogi State to defect from APC to Accord Party. I have nothing to do with Kogi politics, the problems I am facing here in Benue are enough for me. Even on the issue of open grazing law, I have never asked other states to emulate Benue”.

He likened the allegation of his defection to the APC to going back to eat his vomit.

“I cannot go back to my vomit, PDP is my real home, PDP is my party. I supported the party to where it is today”.

“In PDP, I was its National Auditor, I was Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, I was also Supervising Minister of Aviation, I won my second term on the platform of the PDP and so there is no basis whatsoever saying that I am planning to defect to APC again”.

“I have been fully integrated into the PDP now and I believe that is the handiwork of the APC”, said Governor Ortom.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/04/i-didnt-tell-yahaya-bello-to-defect-to-accord-party-gov-ortom/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by hisexcellency34: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Even Accord party wont take Yeye Bello

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by lordm(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gonner
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by MrSix: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
E concern una

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery within Lagos only
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Ibrahim9090: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Join Liverpool or Manchester City you no fit win

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Dozie32(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
All this devils will due one day, and I believe say all this niggas wey angry mobs killed via jungle justice will deal with them in another world.
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Trustme2(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kogi-guber-group-pledges-support-for-jubril-usman/
All kogites behold your next Governor. You can take this prophesy to the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Alejocs: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by SaintM90(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
I hate anything that has to do with APC! cool grin

Yaya bello or Amuya bello are mad and even buhari shocked

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by odeebee: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
What's this one saying? Am from Benue but am ashamed of going home.

No good road, no security nothing. Lost our house in Agatu to herds men.

Teachers crying, farmers crying everywhere dry.

PDP, APC all failed Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by iammo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
tongue

two of a kind non performing middlebelt governor

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by donpapa(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
APC and propaganda na 5&6!
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Fourwinds: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by thatigboman: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yahaya bello should remain in APC. We want to defeat him in that hopeless party

5 Likes

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by seegi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yahaya bello werey Governor

By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by matify83: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yahaya bello has suddenly become a heavy load no party want to carry

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Damidave1124(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
W
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Ihutomi: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
the two worse governor given each other advice.lol.
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Godjone(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
APC agents at work
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Even Kowa will reject the monumental failure grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by ClearFlair: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
SaintM90:
I hate anything that has to do with APC! cool grin

Yaya bello or Amuya bello are mad and even buhari shocked

Start saying “I hate Buhari, I hate APC” one million times everyday. Thank me later from your residence in Yaba left!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by SaintM90(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Start saying “I hate Buhari, I hate APC” one million times everyday. Thank me later from your residence in Yaba left!

Why is your dick getting erect na? Are you one of the BMC 30k zombie tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
I can only wish the good people of Kogi State all the best in the gubernatorial election.
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
seegi:
Yahaya bello werey Governor

By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details
You are selling land so that we can grow crops for herdsmen abi?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Even Accord party wont take Yeye Bello
You want accord party chairman to reject the answers to prayers that God should bless the work of his hands?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Benue and kogi states are like pot and kettle....events will unveil itself if the said allegation are true.....inside every rumour sha, one atom of truth dey inside oo
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Englishgold: 1:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Bello is another okoro in making

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by godwinonyilog: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2019
[/color] To order your eBook on Mini Importation call 08090750844[color=#990000]
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Yunus2012(m): 2:24am On Apr 27, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/04/i-didnt-tell-yahaya-bello-to-defect-to-accord-party-gov-ortom/

Formal this formal that... Here comes one of the problem of the country. What were your legacies in those positions? �

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Obiozor Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.