Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom (21103 Views)

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Officials Lure Peter Obi To Accord Party / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by ofiko123(m): 3:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Nice .
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by mechanics(m): 5:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Time will tell.
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Chepos1(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2019
odeebee:

What's this one saying? Am from Benue but am ashamed of going home.

No good road, no security nothing. Lost our house in Agatu to herds men.

Teachers crying, farmers crying everywhere dry.

PDP, APC all failed Nigerians.

Currently now, there is no road from otukpo to aliade to makurdi. From otukpo to mkd now, we follow taraku to naka den to mkd.

The gud of d insecurity now is that, its only the TIV's who voted him ignorantly claiming he is d defender of the valley are the ones suffering it so no big problems.

Which part of Agatu are u from bro?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by odeebee: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2019
Chepos1:

Currently now, there is no road from otukpo to aliade to makurdi. From otukpo to mkd now, we follow taraku to naka den to mkd.

The gud of d insecurity now is that, its only the TIV's who voted him ignorantly claiming he is d defender of the valley are the ones suffering it so no big problems.

Which part of Agatu are u from bro?

Enungba.
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Kuginzi: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Who is seeking advice from who?
Yahya & Ortom!!! Hmm!!! "Show me your friend, and I will tell you who you are". They are all birds of........
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by mukthar2000(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Even the join Egbira community party they we not accept him, is better the shift for the incoming good governor that can put kogi in other, not yeye Bello again inshallah
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Chepos1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
odeebee:

Enungba.

Wao,
Am from obagaji
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Onelaw:
The nature of man is carnal
you foolish gay, stop posting rubbish on nairaland
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by odeebee: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Chepos1:

Wao,
Am from obagaji

Wow see my Brother ooo... I know Obagaji wella. Back den we ride bicycle to Obagaji
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by RealityShot: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Dozie32:
All this devils will due one day, and I believe say all this niggas wey angry mobs killed via jungle justice will deal with them in another world.
did anyone do jungle justice without a real cause?

Where the victims not criminals and society offenders?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by RealityShot: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2019
odeebee:

your state should defect a f join southern protectorate.

Leave those northern protectorate,their dues are too much!
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by odeebee: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2019
RealityShot:
your state should defect a f join southern protectorate.

Leave those northern protectorate,their dues are too much!

R we even recognized as north?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by RealityShot: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
odeebee:

R we even recognized as north?
lol... Exactly why you guys should officially declare your stance.

You are part of the 19 states the Northern protectorate uses to claim leadership of this country.
Yet, what do they do for you guys?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by odeebee: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
RealityShot:
lol... Exactly why you guys should officially declare your stance.

You are part of the 19 states the Northern protectorate uses to claim leadership of this country.
Yet, what do they do for you guys?

Absolutely Nothing!

Well married an Ikwerre. I can comfortably switch to Ikwerre LG and stay as Rivers. Benue Mba
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by RealityShot: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
odeebee:

Absolutely Nothing!

Well married an Ikwerre. I can comfortably switch to Ikwerre LG and stay as Rivers. Benue Mba
lucky you!

As they are now dividing north into Neast, NWest and NCentral,

Niger, nasarawa, kogi, Benue, taraba, should declare themselves North South!

So as they are sharing political positions, you will get too.
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by Chepos1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
odeebee:

Wow see my Brother ooo... I know Obagaji wella. Back den we ride bicycle to Obagaji

When last u come village?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by SarkinYarki: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2019
odeebee:

so where are you in Nigeria that has good road ? where ?
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by odeebee: 4:14am On Apr 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:

so where are you in Nigeria that has good road ? where ?

LAGOS!
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by SarkinYarki: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2019
odeebee:

LAGOS!

the same Lagos that has some of the worst roads know to man and still has 70 percent of its inner streets untarred? guy the is only one good road in Lagos and it's on Bordillion for now and I know you don't live there
Re: I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom by odeebee: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:

the same Lagos that has some of the worst roads know to man and still has 70 percent of its inner streets untarred? guy the is only one good road in Lagos and it's on Bordillion for now and I know you don't live there

cheesy you dey craze aswear. Ah! See casting oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / Commuters Groan As Lagos Govt Enforces Ban On ‘Okada’ Operations / 7 Months To Elections: Number Of Presidential Aspirants Hits 46​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.