Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,051 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano (18719 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by 9jaArea: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gandollar is a badt guy
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by SoNature(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
MXrep:
This is why you should respect Enugu. The public urban transport challenge was defeated long ago

Uncle, what Enugu had were just shuttle buses.
This is not exactly the same as BRT.
With respect to BRT, they have their dedicated lanes that other motorists are not allowed to ply.
Well, that's not how it is in Enugu because the state doesn't have a major traffic jam challenge like Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Lovelyn451(f): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2019
Sai Gandujiyya..
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by holyeye1989(m): 1:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Very very important....Kano is too big

1 Like

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by plaindealer: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2019
The negative people, as usual, are the same people with no progress and development in their states. Kano is moving ahead, where is your own state heading? Backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by northvietnam(m): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Bomb bomb bomb... All I see na bomb squade
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by foreshore(m): 4:04am On Apr 27, 2019
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/ganduje-to-introduce-brt-busses-in-kano/

Gandollar looking for another way of siphoning more dollars
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Ahmeduana(m): 4:38am On Apr 27, 2019
Mai tumbi dollar where is The light train you promised?
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Goalnaldo(m): 4:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Enugu is a village, leave Niger state and visit your backward useless state for once.

[s][/s]
and you claim to be nsukka boy? Is nsukka not in enugu? Denouncing your State for cheap likes.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by SaintM90(m): 5:05am On Apr 27, 2019
grin
davodyguy:
reinvent?

Terrible

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by oruma19: 5:20am On Apr 27, 2019
why cant they patronise innoson the nigerian company? Ganduje wants to steal gain and china is ready to help him.
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/ganduje-to-introduce-brt-busses-in-kano/

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by mechanics(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2019
it's long over due.
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I have to commend the Dollar loving governor for coming up with this idea.

Atleast, "Some" primitive mallams can have a feel of BRT.
But Coal City in Kano

They couldn't patronize made in Nigeria product

He has to go to where he can steal more dollars!!!
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by JasonScoolari: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

But Coal City in Kano

They couldn't patronize made in Nigeria product

He has to go to where he can steal more dollars!!!
Lol, I didn't call him the "Dollar loving" Governor for nothing.

Whether he patronize Made In China, Or Made In Burundi bus, he will definitely loot some more dollars for coming up with this idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by JasonScoolari: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Tbaby987, no comments from you since 2016?

Wow!
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2019
but where is madridguy sef
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Ok.
Please what's your state of origin?
How was your waec exam yesterday ?
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

How was your waec exam yesterday ?

Where I was yesterday.

Where were you?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Where I was yesterday.

Where were you?

Lol oga bone that thing ,
you think say na Ogbomosho boy you dey follow talk , all this your format , use it for the fools you can use it for !!!
" Where I was yesterday ".... LMAO...
I post in I call you , instead of reading for your waec , you dey ask me what is my state of origin...cos of cheap likes from the tribalistic folks here ...
Not everyone who speaks against the APC , is from the east , that's exactly what you and your fellow tribalistic APC azzlickers myopic brains, can't decipher .... i always put up a disclaimer , if u no get any sensible thing inside your head , instead of expressing your stupidity with your reply , pls pass ....i like arguments , constructive ones , and not stupid two lines of dumb questions !!!
" See where I was yesterday " Lol we know una type !!!
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Kokaine(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I have to commend the Dollar loving governor for coming up with this idea.

Atleast, "Some" primitive mallams can have a feel of BRT.
people like you have obviously never been in the northern part of Nigeria. And when you go for the first time, you get shocked by what you see. Trust me, I am a solar installer, I have toured Nigeria. Tell me where you come from I may describe your village for you. These northerners you call aboki and mallam, they're enjoying Nigeria more than you. Good roads, cheap life, fine cities, electricity, public water systems, scholarships, the ones you see in the south are not the true reflection of their place. Maiduguri is one of the finest towns in Nigeria. And the Kano in question, infact our igbo brothers dominate a section of Kano and would never dream of living anywhere else

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

Lol oga bone that thing ,
you think say na Ogbomosho boy you dey follow talk , all this your format , use it for the fools you can use it for !!!
" Where I was yesterday ".... LMAO...
I post in I call you , instead of reading for your waec , you dey ask me what is my state of origin...cos of cheap likes from the tribalistic folks here ...
Not everyone who speaks against the APC , is from the east , that's exactly what you and your fellow tribalistic APC azzlickers myopic brains, can't decipher .... i always put up a disclaimer , if u no get any sensible thing inside your head , instead of expressing your stupidity with your reply , pls pass ....i like arguments , constructive ones , and not stupid two lines of dumb questions !!!
" See where I was yesterday " Lol we know una type !!!

E pain you say we no dey same level.

Kill yourself.

Nonsense.

See as he dey throw spit all over the thread because of small picture.

Local bingo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Murjem(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Where are you getting your fake informations from that MOST people in KANO are illitrates?

Why will people keep talking for talking sake? As if there are no illiterates in other parts of the country its just a shame...
Biglittlelois:
Education should be the priority of the north, all other things can follow after that, imagine Kano looking developed, a foreigner comes to visit is wowed with the infrastructure, decides to talk to a commoner, finds out most are illitrates, doesn't makes sense, good move by Ganduje though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Where I was yesterday.

Where were you?

LOL !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

LOL !!!!
"where I was yesterday " Baba you think se na Ogbomosho boy you dey follow talk...all this your format use am for small boys wey u fit fool not me.....
I expressed my opinion. ,I no ask I wetin you think. then you went ahead to ask me a very stupid question , "what's my state big origin " just for cheap likes from your fellow tribalistic folks here on NL... you and your fellow myopic minded azzlickers here on NL...find it difficult to understand that , not every critic of the APC , is from the east....
I always put a disclaimer that if you know your brain can emit something reasonable , pls don't quote me ...cos I like arguments , constructive ones. and not some foolish two lines question....
" Where I was yesterday " LMAO ....we know your type !!!

This one go kill himself o.

See as he dey repeat himself after 20 minutes.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

E pain you say we no dey same level.
Kill yourself.
Nonsense.
See as he dey throw spit all over the thread because of small picture.
Local bingo.
" E pain am say we know dey the same level " Another one ,Lol !!!! Just read well for your waec , I wish you Goodluck... Show us were u are today again now !!! ....
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

" E pain am say we know dey the same level " Another one ,Lol !!!!
Just read well for your waec , I wish you Goodluck...
Show us were u are today again now !!!

Don't run away.

Show us where you were yesterday.

Let's see how you live.

You be Edo boy but you no get sense.

Maybe na Uselu psychia you dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by madridguy(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Present bro.

bamidelee:
but where is madridguy sef
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

This one go kill himself o.

See as he dey repeat himself after 20 minutes.
grin

No vex I think say that first one no enter ....

of course I wan kill my self ,on top the picture of your benz wey u post , ....Lol !!
Very funny kid !!!
Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by GavelSlam: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

No vex I think say that first one no enter ....

of course I wan kill my self ,on top the picture of your benz wey u post , ....Lol !!
Very funny kid !!!

E ya!

E no better for person wey do you this thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by Joshmodest(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Don't run away.

Show us where you were yesterday.

Let's see how you live.

You be Edo boy but you no get sense.

Maybe na Uselu psychia you dey.

Lol !!!
He even went to check my profile !!!
This your picture they sweet you like wine oh...from the picture it's clear you're chopping life !!!
To think that you actually snap pictures from places you go everyday , and check people's profile on NL , shows you are a "working class man " ....so much time to flex..Lol !!
I am from Edo state means I live there ryt ,Lol !!
I haven't even checked your profile , and I won't cos you're of no relevance to me !!
Have a nice day sir
And please "show us where you would be going today later "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Ohanaeze President, Iwuanyawu, Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.