Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels (1228 Views)

Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels by chiomarita: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2019
During the week, Regina Daniels flaunted a brand new Mercedes Benz G Wagon and social media went agog.

While tongues were wagging on how the teen actress who is a student of Igbinedion University, Benin, could buy such an expensive car as well as maintain her recent luxurious lifestyle, the movie star [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] that combining school and acting has been quite difficult.

“Well, I must say it’s difficult though. So, when I am in school, I try as much as possible to study ahead of others to pass my exams well. I have to always find away to satisfy both of them.”

It is safe to call Regina Daniels the ‘Back to Back’ queen of the luxury lifestyle; from acquiring a number of cars in the space of 3 months to buying her mum a house and most recently gifting herself a wristwatch worth N3.3M.

The joy of every parent is to see their children succeed and that’s exactly how Regina Daniels’ mother is expected to fee at the moment, seeing her daughter excel tremendously.

Expressing her gratitude to her mentor who had sacrificed a lot to see her through in life, Regina added: “My mum has always been there for me. I owe her a lot. It was through the help of my mother that I started acting. I didn’t really see myself reaching this stage. It all happened all of a sudden. My mother suffered, and made sure I got to this stage in life.
Till now, I don’t really face any challenges because my mother is always there, guiding me and also protecting me”...continue at https://pearlsnews.com/how-i-bought-my-latest-brand-new-mercedes-benz-g-wagon-regina-daniels/

Re: How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels by godofuck231: 4:32am On Apr 27, 2019
when the thwart is slack and saggy then she will package the thing for an unsuspecting guy and start frosting his life when he buys her a Toyota rav , then dump him when he buys her a wristwatch of 50k ,keep wondering how the false life feels for people who can't even contain wealth, I this girl isn't rich neither is her family, she's just having complex issues

1 Like

Re: How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:41am On Apr 27, 2019
WHO AM I TO JUDGE U, LITTLE ONE.....

ENJOY URSELF, ITS UR TIME TO SHINE....JUST MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS LEGIT THO!.....
Re: How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels by CastedGist: 5:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels by graphicsolution: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2019
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Sonia That Okene Diva Drop A New Song Title Rule Your World / Chris Brown Album 2019 “indigo” Gets A Release Date / Bbnaija Ceec Organizes Special Meet And Greet Session At FUNAAB And OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.