Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner (896 Views)

#LiberalizeGunEights: Polls Reveal Nigerians Yearn For Gun Legalization - SR / Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2019
THE BIAFRA WE YEARN FOR: Onye Na Chi Ya

Biafra cannot be restored with hate speech and discrimination among Biafrans along the fault line of religious belief or practice for this would be a distraction and another generational war on its own.
Biafra can only be restored based on the Golden Rule of 'Onye Na Chi Ya'' and the preservation and defence of human Rights and fundamental freedom;
More importantly, a virile and prosperous Biafra is the one with strong institutions such as:

1) Legal (the judiciary must be empowered to punish offenders and bring them to book)...
2) Political (government to ensure effective political participation, inclusion, entrenchment of strong democratic ethos and protection of lives and properties with consequences for any infraction(s)...
3) Economic (government to pursue robust economic development anchored on the rule of law to ensure fairness, equity and justice for all).

Anything outside this amounts to the building of a 'Monster-Nation State’, where democratization of hate, insecurity, barbarism and backwardness is the order of the day-----worse than the contraption we call Nigeria that we are seeking to exit from.

IPOB Deputy Leader,
Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor

1 Like

Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by mekaboy(m): 2:12am On Apr 27, 2019
This Biafra is a scam and fraud built on lies. Run by a fraudulent group of fraudsters in Europe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 2:31am On Apr 27, 2019
mekaboy:
This Biafra is a scam and fraud built on lies. Run by a fraudulent group of fraudsters in Europe.

having an opinion is a fundamental human right having opinions upheld in a nation does not constitute a monster nation it rather constitutes a nation with the freedom to live. you're a free creature, go on and make an opinion; it's a right and you've the right.

1 Like

Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by enemybulldozer(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2019
mekaboy:
If Biafra is a scam and fraud built on lies, what do we now say to your beloved Nigeria where nothing works and human lives has no value?? My only problem with you afonjas is that, you guys speak or act out of hate and envy that is why most of you say what you don't have knowledge of.

If somebody should ask you, what proof do you have to back up your claim now you will just runaway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by BuhariAdvocate: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2019
grin even Asari said Kanu is a thief and murderer.
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by noni14(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2019
uhmmmmmm
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Warship: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2019
That is the Biafra we seek and not Master - Slave Biafra proposed by some people.

No one is a slave in Biafra.

Yorubas are so pained that, IPOB avoided a civil war amongst Biafrans.

There will be no Ijaw - Igbo war desired by our enemies.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Westbestside: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Warship:
That is the Biafra we seek and not Master - Slave Biafra proposed by some people.

No one is a slave in Biafra.

Yorubas are so pained that, IPOB avoided a civil war amongst Biafrans.

There will be no Ijaw - Igbo war desired by our enemies.
What is Yoruba own in this contest between master and slave now?
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Biafra is LOVE....
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Unseen(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Can someone reasonable explain to me why we keep including Niger Delta in Biafra.

We are different from this people. Neither have they Sacrifice much for Biafra except been used against us.

Don't you think that if we eventually get Biafra with Niger Delta inclusive, that they will be the Mole among us. Because they are willing tools against the progress of the Igbo nation
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by mekaboy(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
If Biafra is a scam and fraud built on lies, what do we now say to your beloved Nigeria where nothing works and human lives has no value?? My only problem with you afonjas is that, you guys speak or act out of hate and envy that is why most of you say what you don't have knowledge of.

If somebody should ask you, what proof do you have to back up your claim now you will just runaway.

Onye bu afonja. Go and enquire if igbos in Europe and other parts of the world have not been contributing to the scam. Didn't the scammer kanu go to US and told the igbos there to raise money for arms, because they in Europe don't have money?
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by enemybulldozer(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2019
mekaboy:

Onye bu afonja. Go and enquire if igbos in Europe and other parts of the world have not been contributing to the scam. Didn't the scammer kanu go to US and told the igbos there to raise money for arms, because they in Europe don't have money?

Google translator cannot help you. By their fruits ye shall know them. From the way you always attack Kanu/Biafra without doing half of that to fulani herdsmen even when they killed people in enugu and anambra recently shows you're a typical afonja that's how afonjas behave Kanu is always you afonjas problem in this godforsaken contraption not fulani herdsmen not your corrupt leaders.

Afonjas will always tell you that Biafra is a scam without providing evidence to backup their claims they forgot that things don't work that way in this modern world. Even in law court you need evidence to win a case.
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by mekaboy(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Google translator cannot help you. By their fruits ye shall know them. From the way you always attack Kanu/Biafra without doing half of that to fulani herdsmen even when they killed people in enugu and anambra recently shows you're a typical afonja that's how afonjas behave Kanu is always you afonjas problem in this godforsaken contraption not fulani herdsmen not your corrupt leaders.

Afonjas will always tell you that Biafra is a scam without providing evidence to backup their claims they forgot that things don't work that way in this modern world. Even in law court you need evidence to win a case.

So I should go and kill any fulani person I see? Am I the government or police. Nwanne muru anya. Onye aghogbu, ka agbaa.
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Nwaotu10(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Unseen:
Can someone reasonable explain to me why we keep including Niger Delta in Biafra.

We are different from this people. Neither have they Sacrifice much for Biafra except been used against us.

Don't you think that if we eventually get Biafra with Niger Delta inclusive, that they will be the Mole among us. Because they are willing tools against the progress of the Igbo nation
Which Naija Delta I'm from Delta state, we're supporting Biafra, and we're with them, though, in a subtle manner. Proudly Anioma Delta state.!
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by mekaboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Unseen:

I thought your scammer leader kanu told u that he was offered the 5 states in the east in prison and be refused. Why didn't he take the 5 states that he was offered to start Biafra?
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by enemybulldozer(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
mekaboy:

So I should go and kill any fulani person I see? Am I the government or police. Nwanne muru anya. Onye aghogbu, ka agbaa.
Did I say you should kill any fulani person you see??
You're not the government nor the police like you said OK, maybe you're the law court that is why you labelled Kanu/Biafra a scam.

You now realised that you're not the police or government because it has come to the issue of Fulani herdsmen abi?? But when it comes to the issue of Kanu/Biafra you will not only parade yourself as the government and police you will also claim to be the law court.

Afonja hypocrite!
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Unseen(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
mekaboy:

I thought your scammer leader kanu told u that he was offered the 5 states in the east in prison and be refused. Why didn't he take the 5 states that he was offered to start Biafra?

You missed the part where I said SOMEONE REASONABLE should explain to me. I can't see any reasonable explanation in your answer
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by gaddafe(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Unseen:

When you see the truth and avoid it because its bitter, this is what you get. The truth is IPOB cannot challenge the Nig govt violently. So they need the Niger Delta because these guys have fought the navy, airforce and army. They have the weapons, manpower and experience.
I can tell you if Biafra is to be realised today, the entire Niger delta will never go to the southeast
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
gaddafe:

When you see the truth and avoid it because its bitter, this is what you get. The truth is IPOB cannot challenge the Nig govt violently. So they need the Niger Delta because these guys have fought the navy, airforce and army. They have the weapons, manpower and experience.
I can tell you if Biafra is to be realised today, the entire Niger delta will never go to the southeast

what's niger delta?
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Guestlander: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Monster-Nation State’, where democratization of hate, insecurity, barbarism and backwardness is the order of the day-----worse than the contraption we call Nigeria that we are seeking to exit from.

This is the certain future of Biafra if the same characters we see today are going to lead the country.

Asari Dokubo and Nnamdi Kanu and a host of other blood thirsty buffoons in the same small space fighting over limited resources.
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by gaddafe(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
teufelein:

what's niger delta?
Can't your network access google?
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
gaddafe:

Can't your network access google?

i dont have accessible networking route to navigate and put the question to google. help yourself do it for me, bros.
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
S H O C K I N G!

It is still a wonder of the world that Niger deltans remain the poorest black Africans despite the billions of dollars worth of oil which have emanated from the Niger delta.
The picture below was taken from the Niger delta recently.

WHO WAS ERNST HAECKEL?

He was a German evolutionist and medical doctor who believed in Charles Darwin's theory of evolution and natural selection. He was born in 1834 and died in 1919.
Below was what he said about negroes (black people). In today's world, he'll be considered a racist.
“The mental life of savages rises little above that of the higher mammals, especially the apes, with which they are genealogically connected… Their intelligence moves within the narrowest bounds, and one can no more (or no less) speak of their reason than of that of the more intelligent animals… These lower races (such as the black Africans, Veddahs ie the Sri Lankans or Australian negroes) are psychologically nearer to the mammals (apes or dogs) than to civilized Europeans; we must, therefore, assign a totally different value to their lives.”

Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Arda1000(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Unseen:

what is Niger Delta?,
A.People
B.Geopolitical location
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Anything after niger bridge is no longer Biafra...
if kanu need our support, he must re-draw that map.
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Anything after niger bridge is no longer Biafra...

if kanu need our support, he must re-draw that map.

wetin be una support, na who be you? talk, make i hear, bros.
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by teufelein(f): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wither the Government of the Southern Region of Nigeria?

Akinloye NG:

C-in-C - North.
Minister, Defence - North.
Minister, Interior - North.
NSA - North.
CoS, Army - North.
CoS Air Force - North.
IG, Police - North.
DG, DSS - North.
DG, NIA - North.
CoDI, DIA - North.
CG, NSCDC - North.
CG, Customs - North.
CG, Immigration - North.
CG, Prisons - North.
CG, Fire Service - North.
Terrorists - North.
Killer Herdsmen - North.
Kidnappers - North.
Bandits - North.

Me: That's the makeup of the Northern Regional Government.

That restructuring has inadvertently taken place. The South is still naive and in denial, having convinced themselves that it's a Federal Government! It ain't; that's the Northern Regional Government roll-call!
But it was said there was a constitution in Nigeria or is there? Heck! We don't have a constitution but a Book of Lucifer erroneously referred to as the 1999 constitution!

#thinkAgain!
Re: The Biafra We Yearn For: Onye Na Chi Ya -Thinkers Corner by DeeMain(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
And Nnamdi Kanu built IPOB on the foundations of hate speech, dictatorship, scorn and bitterness. Igbos with differing views were castigated, intimidated and threatened, sometimes with death.

Emperor KANU would brook no advice, dictator Eze Onyeagwanam style.

Mefor, tell yourself the truth, IPOB can't give what it doesn't have.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There A Depressing News From Nigeria Everyday / Atiku Releases Another List Of Corrupt People Who Helped Buhari Win Election / The Unsustainable Operation Of Nigeria’s Rail Sectors (11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.