Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century (786 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by goalernestman: 2:47am On Apr 27, 2019
I have research every historical explorers reference from slave taken back from Africa long ago Europe source and i have found no Oyo or Yoruba or igbo i nri kingdom. why is this or i did not research well
Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by RedboneSmith(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
goalernestman:
I have research every historical explorers reference from slave taken back from Africa long ago Europe source and i have found no Oyo or Yoruba or igbo i nri kingdom. why is this or i did not research well

Go home. You're drunk.

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by DonCandido(f): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
goalernestman:

Certified ETHNIC MAGGOT!

Kill yourself by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by goalernestman: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
DonCandido:

Certified ETHNIC MAGGOT!

Kill yourself by yourself.

OK sir but be civil
Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by goalernestman: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
RedboneSmith:

Go home. You're drunk.

OK sir thanks
Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by DonCandido(f): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
goalernestman:

OK sir but be civil

Thanks for your understanding!

Let the CIVILITY start with you and your DIVISIVE threads. You must CEASE further DELIBERATE and INSENSITIVE denigration of the histories, traditions and cultures of other peoples whose ONLY CRIME is that they are different from yours.

There is only ONE HISTORY worthy of discourse by an African, it is the history of the black race.

We need to discuss issues like:

Who are we?

How did we get to this sorry pass?

Is there a way forward?

What should be our common goal and objective going forward?

How do we as Africans improve on the present so that we can ensure that next generation are able to compete effectively and favourably with other races?

I believe goalernestman could lead this CHARGE if he decides to create topical and African centric threads and discourses as opposed to ancient history aimed at promoting VAIN ethnic supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by goalernestman: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
DonCandido:

Thanks for your understanding!

Let the CIVILITY start with you and your DIVISIVE threads. You must CEASE further DELIBERATE and INSENSITIVE denigration of the histories, traditions and cultures of other peoples whose ONLY CRIME is that they are different from yours.

There is only ONE HISTORY worthy of discourse by an African, it is the history of the black race.

We need to discuss issues like:

Who are we?

How did we get to this sorry pass?

Is there a way forward?

What should be our common goal and objective going forward?

How do we as Africans improve on the present so that we can ensure that next generation are able to compete effectively and favourably with other races?

I believe goalernestman could lead this CHARGE if he decides to create topical and African centric threads and discourses as opposed to ancient history aimed at promoting VAIN ethnic supremacy.

What supremacy here am just straitening the misleading history rewriting by people online.

How do we as Africans improve on the present so that we can ensure that next generation are able to compete effectively and favourably with other races? i think they are many other forum for this.

And what am saying surly will be no good to you if it expose the truth against your tribe
Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by DonCandido(f): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
goalernestman:

What supremacy here am just straitening the misleading history rewriting by people online.

How do we as Africans improve on the present so that we can ensure that next generation are able to compete effectively and favourably with other races? i think they are many other forum for this.

And what am saying surly will be no good to you if it expose the truth against your tribe

Wasted effort.

Water poured on the back of a calabash...

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt They Mention Igbo Or Yoruba In Any History Before 19th century by goalernestman: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2019
DonCandido:

Wasted effort.

Water poured on the back of a calabash...

What Wasted effort. Are you talking about how this site is ranked on google first page or it links, bro so what are you saying i dont know

(1) (Reply)

How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? / BREAKING: Zazzau Emirate Kingmakers Reverse Earlier Recommendation / I Committed An Abomination In A Strange Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.