Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife (941 Views)

‘I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife by joshchisimdi: 3:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Annie Idibia who sat for an interview with Saturday Beats in which she recounted being raised alongside her siblings by her mother and also having a father who took ill for months, stated that she prefers being addressed by her name and not Tubaba's wife. Recounting being raised single-handedly by her mother, the actress stated that never prays her children or any other kid would have to live without having both parents around to raise them.

Further revealing that she prefers being addressed as Annie Idibia and not Tubaba's wife, the mother of two said; 

“I took a break from my career because after I got married, I got pregnant so I had a baby and had to get used to the new life. I think I did not do any movie for about three years. Being addressed as Tubaba’s wife instead of Annie the actress has been a problem that I have been trying to work on for a long time.

“I want to believe that I have successfully been able to identify and differentiate my brand as Annie Idibia the actress/career woman and Annie Idibia the wife/mother. I prefer being addressed as Annie and not Tubaba’s wife. I hate this because I am my own person and have worked hard to build my career and brand. I should be identified and respected on that basis.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/i-prefer-being-addressed-as-annie-and-not-tubabas-wife/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife by CastedGist: 3:28am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife by PapaNnamdi: 5:06am On Apr 27, 2019
Tubabas wife , I know u r on nairaland,
and I respect the fact that u do not pay the mods like Tonto and Regina to hit front page,

stay off the attention,
I love u like this,
say hello to tubaba for me .

from a tubaba ceiling fan

Re: I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife by graphicsolution: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2019
how them one sabi say na u

(1) (Reply)

Shocking_mr P Undergoes Plastic Surgery, Become A Woman / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Businessman, Tony Elumelu. / ‘your Dad Regretted The Night He Fired Your Mum And Had You’- Frank Edoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.