Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? (47280 Views)

Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by TAO11(f): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Onelaw:

Sango is Africa s greatest King as Dr. Cheik is most certainly the greatest African anthropologist.

Ife is in Nigeria

Oduduwa the great grand father of Sango is said to have migrated him and all his followers to IFE from Moroe Some say he came from Arabia Either way East Africa was ruled by Nubia during that time

600 years ago Africans ruled the Ottomon Empire The Roman Empire and both Americas

All these empires bowed to Nubia the home of the Gods

The God's are the Angels the Bachwezi progenitors sometimes called Annuaki

I meet a Sudanese who told me that his ethnic group has an oral history that speaks to how Nubians the world's tallest people came to be giants

He said that his people mated with the Angels who were extremely tall themselves

Oduduwa was exceptionally tall and most of the people that came with him were exceptionally tall

As for America the Nubias set up the Mexico civilization building with lesser material than their forefathers yet still impressive They set up empires in the Americas Mayans and Incas The Inca king was the head king of the Americas he spoke Hebrew and Arabic

Once we understand Africans were the first people of the Earth and they built civilization on every part of it then the only to do is praise the ancestors for their greatness

No wonder the Native Americans came in their traditional attire to pay homage to the Ooni of Ife when he visited the U.S. a few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by TAO11(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rossikk:

This is HUGELY interesting. Thanks for sharing. And there are definitely connections as you showed. ''Oba Koso'' actually DOES mean King of Kush.

I keep telling people that West Africa is not the original home of our ancestors. They were mostly in the Nile Valley and so called 'middle east' regions and only began migrating to West Africa in the early centuries AD to escape desertification of the once fertile Sahara, and foreign invasions by Romans, Greeks and Arabs. This is why virtually every West African group has a traditional history of migration. Taharqa, who ruled Nubia and Egypt 3,000 years ago, looks like any Yoruba or Itsekiri man:

Absolutely, he does look like one of us.

In fact, I was looking at a listing (although an incomplete listing) of the Kings of Kush and interestingly I found the name of the first king of Kush to be Alara.

That seems to me be suspiciously the same as the name Alárá often repeatedly mentioned (in Yoruba people's folklores) as the first ruler of a certain mother-dynasty which is often unspecified.

What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Amujale(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
TAO11:

No wonder the Native Americans came in their traditional attire to pay homage to the Ooni of Ife when he visited the U.S. a few years ago.

Exactly, there are distinct and undeniable found connection between the indigenous Americans with much of mainland African culture.

There are various theories to explain that, one of the leading theories is an African viewpoint; indigenous Americans are said to have descend from the Olmecs.

According to Jose Melar, the Olmecs are supposed to have migrated from Africa (is comprehensively addressed in the “Olmec alternative origin...” documents).

Modern day African historians identify Olmecs with the Mandé people.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Amujale(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
TAO11:

In fact, I was looking at a listing (although an incomplete listing) of the Kings of Kush and interestingly I found the name of the first king of Kush to be Alara.

That seems to me be suspiciously the same as the name [b]Alárá[b] often repeatedly mentioned (in Yoruba people's folklores) as the first ruler of an unspecified dynasty.

What do you think?

Interesting indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by musicwriter(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
QuickStandard:

Waiting in anticipation for the books Sir

I've emailed those that contacted me for books. Check your spam folder. If you didn't get it, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Slimpotter(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
whytediamond:
... "If this should prove to be the case and civilized world be forced to recognize in a black people the fount of its original enlightenment, it may happen that we shall have to revise entirely our view of the black races, and regard those who now exist as the decadent representatives of an almost forgotten era, rather than as the embryonic possibility of an era yet to come."

Words of Lady Lugard.

The whites will never let the world know the true history of the black race. So much talent and creativity. My question till this day is, where did it all start to go wrong?
Me too bro, I wonder if we could achieve this feat in ancient times, how did we face a downward spiral of relevance across history.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Horus(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nubian Pharoah Taharqa (Egypt & Nubia) 25th Dynasty Reign 690 – 664 BCE.
Taharqa was the one of the Great Napatan Nubian Pharoahs.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by QuickStandard: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
musicwriter:

I've emailed those that contacted me for books. Check your spam folder. If you didn't get it, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

Thanks alot sir.

God bless you
Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Rossikk(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
TAO11:

That seems to me be suspiciously the same as the name Alárá often repeatedly mentioned (in Yoruba people's folklores) as the first ruler of a certain mother-dynasty which is often unspecified.

What do you think?

That's amazing. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Rossikk(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
We learn something every day. cool

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Horus(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Nubian Pharoah Taharqa

1 Like

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Horus(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by TAO11(f): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Onelaw:

From what myths say the Annunaki created the Bantu making them in their image We are not the Annunaki they are our ancestors

Imagine our world is a cosmic egg with ring worlds on a flat plane with planes above and below

Their exists different time dimensions because the outer rings take longer to cycle

In the realm of the Gods time moves much slower as they exist in the ring nearest The throne of God their day is a 1000 of our years

There is a King among the Annunaki and this one is what we would call the Creator God He is the head scientist Alchemist

In Ifa this would be Obatala the Creator God

In Kemet it's Amen

In Hebrew it's Yahweh

In Islam Its Allah

Each system is vastly different yet based upon the same thought We are spiritually descended Gods

Beings of light capable of magick

The nature of man is carnal

The nature of Gods is spiritual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Rossikk(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Amujale:

Exactly, there are distinct and undeniable found connection between the indigenous Americans with much of mainland African culture.

There are various theories to explain that, one of the leading theories is an African viewpoint; indigenous Americans are said to have descend from the Olmecs.

According to Jose Melar, the Olmecs are supposed to have migrated from Africa (is comprehensively addressed in the “Olmec alternative origin...” documents).

Modern day African historians identify Olmecs with the Mandé people.

I read that the Mali emperor sent something like two or three thousand ships to the Americas in the 13th century or thereabouts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Horus(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Queen Qalhata’s tomb in Sudan

Wall paintings in the tomb of Qalhata, mother of King Tanwetamani, depict the queen's passage to the afterlife, (Sudan). The tomb is part of the royal cemetery at El Kurru of which little is known. The earliest tombs date from the 9th century BC, it is thought that El Kurru was an early capital of Kush before moving to nearby Jebel Barkal. ..The ancient kingdom of Kush emerged around 2000 BC in the land of Nubia, what is today northern Sudan. At their height the Nubians ruled over ancient Egypt as the 25th Dynasty between 720 BC and 664 BC and saw their borders reach to edges of Libya and Palestine. The Kushite kings saw themselves as guardians of Egyptian religion and tradition. They centered there kindgom on the Temple of Amun at Napata (modern day Jebel Barkal) and brought back the building of Pyramids in which to inter their kings - there are around 220 pyramids in Sudan, twice the number in Egypt.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Rossikk(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2019
^^^^ Great stuff! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Horus(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Destruction of Queen Kandake (Kandake meaning ruling Queen) Amanishakheto Pyramid 1822 (Meroe, Sudan)

Almost all the royal tombs in the necropoli of Kurru, Gebel Barkal, and Meroe were thoroughly plundered. Those few objects that have survived—forgotten, lost, or thrown aside by the tomb robbers—provide a dull reflection of the original splendor of the tomb furnishings. One exception, however, is Pyramid N 6 of the kandake (ruling queen) Amanishakheto in the northern cemetery of Meroe.

Like many other pyramids there, it was still well-preserved at the beginning of the nineteenth century, as is shown here by Frederic Cailliaud’s drawing of 1822.

Only twelve years later, it had become a mere pile of stones. The Italian physician Giuseppe Ferlini, who had come to the Sudan with Muhammad All’s troops, leveled it, as well as many other pyramids, in the search for treasure. An apparently undisturbed golden treasure came to light, which Ferlini immediately hustled out of the country. In a catalogue published in Italian in Bologna in 1837, followed by a French edition published in Rome in 1838. He introduced his treasure to the world and invited buyers.

In 1839 a portion of the finds was acquired by the royal Bavarian art collections; the remaining portion proved difficult to sell, probably because of the unusual style of the jewelry, which cast doubt on the authenticity of the find. This doubt was only removed a decade after Ferlini’s discovery, when Richard Lepsius, who in 1842 had recommended acquisition for the Berlin Egyptian Museum, arrived at Meroe. He reports in his correspondence: “Several pyramids have been completely destroyed, others only partially. None had its top preserved. Our kavass, who was here with Ferlini, showed us the spot beneath a now leveled pyramid where he supposedly found his golden treasure.” Lepsius continues: “Osman Bey (who camped with his troops in the vicinity) wanted to make treasure hunters out of his pioneers, and ordered his battalions here in order to rip a number of pyramids apart. Ferlini’s discovery sticks in everyone’s mind here and has since brought several pyramids to ruin … I was able to dissuade him from this idea and so for now at least the few remaining pyramids saved. The soldiers have left, without declaring war on the pyramids” (R. Lepsius, Briefe aus Aegypten Aethiopien und der Halbinsel Sinai, [Berlin, 1852, p. 206). The remaining portion of Ferlini’s treasure was purchased for Berlin at Lepsius’s recommendation in 1844. The quality of craftsmanship of the jewelry cannot be compared with the work of Hellenistic goldsmiths. The unique significance of the find lies in the combination of Egyptian, Meroitic, and isolated Hellenistic elements into an original composition. The rich iconography of the shield and seal rings, armlets and necklace significantly expands the repertoire of relief’s from Meroitic temples and the offering chapels of Meroitic pyramids. They also provide the original evidence of royal costume as represented in the relief’s.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Favor99(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2019
Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by geosegun(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2019
musicwriter:

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Rossikk(m): 3:51am On Jul 19, 2020
lol....I'd even forgotten about this thread. cool
Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Napata77: 1:17am On Feb 13, 2023
whytediamond:
... "If this should prove to be the case and civilized world be forced to recognize in a black people the fount of its original enlightenment, it may happen that we shall have to revise entirely our view of the black races, and regard those who now exist as the decadent representatives of an almost forgotten era, rather than as the embryonic possibility of an era yet to come."

Words of Lady Lugard.

The whites will never let the world know the true history of the black race. So much talent and creativity. My question till this day is, where did it all start to go wrong?

Na long story bro...
Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Napata77: 1:39am On Feb 13, 2023
adecz:

All dem own na baby pyramids. cool cool cool cool cool

Only Pharaohs had the resources &
capacity to build the giant ones seen
in Egypt.

Just like today, we in Africa can hardly
build structures of beyond 20 to 30 storeys.

Go to developed countries, you will
routinely see 50 to 100 storey & beyond.

The pyramids of Egypt were also built by black Africans, because Ancient Egypt was a black civilization.
Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Napata77: 1:59am On Feb 13, 2023
musicwriter:

Thanks for that bro, but the maths of geometry is what was used in constructing the pyramids at Gizah thousands of years before Pythagoras was born.

Pythagoras himself studied geometry here in Africa. Pythagoras, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, were all students in Africa. There were no other school any place in the world at that time where anybody would have gotten educated at that time.

In the book, the Kybalion, the author (a white man) states ''Egypt, the home of the Pyramids and the Sphinx, was the birthplace of the Hidden Wisdom and Mystic Teachings. From her Secret Doctrine all nations have borrowed. India, Persia, Chaldea, Medea, China, Japan, Assyria, ancient Greece and Rome, and other ancient countries partook liberally at the feast of knowledge which the Hierophants and Masters of the Land of Isis so freely provided for those who came prepared to partake of the great store of Mystic and Occult Lore which the masterminds of that ancient land had gathered together.

In ancient Egypt dwelt the great Adepts and Masters who have never been surpassed, and who seldom have been equaled, during the centuries that have taken their processional flight since the days of the Great Hermes. In Egypt was located the Great Lodge of Lodges of the Mystics. At the doors of her Temples entered the Neophytes who afterward, as Hierophants, Adepts, and Masters, traveled to the four corners of the earth, carrying with them the precious knowledge which they were ready, anxious, and willing to pass on to those who were ready to receive the same''

Note that in those ancient time, knowledge like mathematics was considered mysticism. Pythagoras himself went back to Europe after his education and continued to teach it as mysticism. He was later chased away from Greece because the Greek ruling class thought that type of knowledge was evil.

Excellent.
Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by Napata77: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2023
datigbogirl:

My thoughts exactly in my recent quote.

I think Africa was skilled and advanced in many other major development except in the art of war. Knowledge isn't Power; Power is Power. A lesson we learnt too late.

Imagine an impoverished & semiliterate country like North Korea keeping world powers on their toes, because they got Nuclear Weapons...

You're absolutely right. You see, the ancient Greeks referred to Africans as ''the blameless Ethiopians'', with 'Ethiopia' the name given to all Africa south of Egypt.

The 'blameless Ethiopians' are always spoken of in ancient texts as having high moral integrity.

They were famous for their piety. According to Diodorus of Sicily, the 30 BC Greek explorer, Ethiopia was 'the land of the gods', and he wrote that ''the sacrifices of the Ethiopians are particularly believed to be pleasing to the Divinity.''.

The core of African philosophy was and is spirituality, human oneness and brotherhood.

In an increasingly greedy, selfish, godless, and materialistic world, it is unsurprising that Africans would lag behind in the development of deadly weapons of mass destruction aimed at mass killing entire human populations to seize their riches and wealth.

In short, Satan took over the world, and God's people were left hapless.

But He shall return to restore His people to their previous heights, and deal with the wicked.. As prophesied.

It could well happen by the major powers of today destroying themselves in a glorious cataclysm. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.