Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (4959 Views)

Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable / If USA Gets Down, The World Will Be As Peaceful As Afghanistan(pics) / My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Amujale(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Because of the great carpet destruction of evidence in major African cities & libraries, we have been forced to believe Eurocentric versions of history, not anymore, our historians have now proven them as being fake, false and unreal.

Fake: Manufacturing history based from a fabrication of past events.e.g the historicity of Abrahamic text narratives.

False: Manufacturing history based on an incorrect perception of past events.e.g Christopher Columbus claim to have discovered America.

Unrealistic: Manufactured history based on impractical propositions and, or conclusions. e.g Eurocentric claims on the invention of literacy, Asiatic claims on the invention of numeracy.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Amujale(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
The discourse on Asian history is primarily exclusive to Asian writers.

The discourse on European history is primarily exclusive to European writers.

African history is primarily being concocted by both Asian fundamentalist and Eurocentric writers, that is where all of us (you and I) come in to put things back into their proper perspective for the benefit of the next generations and our own overstanding.

For more information read:

They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America
African Presence in Early America
Blacks in Science: Ancient and Modern (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Europe (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Asia

All written by Dr Ivan Sertima.

Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4&feature=related
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttg1A5Ncfs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Amujale(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Humanity began in Africa and then our ancestors went on to populate the rest of the world.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from African ethnicities.

For more information:

. Africa in World History by Dr Hendrik Clarke

. The African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop

. Africa: mother of "Western civilization" by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan

. New dimensions in African history by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan and Dr Hendrik Clarke.

. They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by CTPlayer: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ilamina:

At the moment, i live and study abroad
See nothing good in nigeria
I hated nigeria when i used to live there, everything is just so tight and hard, hated life there, couldnt wait to leave

Nigeria might not be highly developed like europe, but i heard it was worse before the white man came, that we should be grateful for the little help they gave

People told me with time, i will learn that white people aint shi.t

My jamaican friend was raised and born in america, so hes knowledge of whites is better thsn someone that lives in jamaica

I hace been watching jamaican cultural videos and i realized their culture is all about how to live naturally

By farming and eating healthy, everything he told me about

My sister just left america and she likes nigeria
Doesnt want to come back, she said america was cold and lonely

Maybe i am still enjoying my experience because i havent finished like my sister
Who has graduated and seen nothing special about abroad

Then your Jamaican friend is American and not Jamaican.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Amujale(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
The World will be a better place without the negative influence of European and West Asian influence on African affairs.

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
CTPlayer:

Then your Jamaican friend is American and not Jamaican.

But he's still in touch with his Jamaican roots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by James109: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
With or without white people the world is complicated place enough. The best thing you can do is to find a good place to live in. I have already found one and I recommend the author to do the same. I looked at pictures of my future house via this site and fell in love with the house immediately.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Genocide is evil

Isn't this white man's world, the wicked system and evil too, ?

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by compton11(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2019
falopey:
No! The world would have been one big shithole without white people in the picture.
u are a.hole, without white people, another people would have replaced them
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by mysticwarrior(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
compton11:
u are a.hole, without white people, another people would have replaced them
even the chinese, japanese and Koreans are doing better than the white.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
That's a lie

Whites are number one in swag
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by compton11(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
even the chinese, japanese and Koreans are doing better than the white.
don't mind all those fools,Blacks will still raise no matter how those white use rule and divide to conquer us,if black Africans know all those technology, believe me European countries and America will not have wealth cos Africans won't buy from them again.

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by mysticwarrior(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Ilamina:
That's a lie

Whites are number one in swag
Asians are more intelligent than whites, the Japanese technology is an evidence of that.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by CTPlayer: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Asians are more intelligent than whites, the Japanese technology is an evidence of that.

Asia is a land mass, not a race or ethnicity. Japan is part of Asia. I would put the engineering skills of people of Anglo/Aryan/Germanic against anyone.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by mysticwarrior(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
CTPlayer:

Asia is a land mass, not a race or ethnicity. Japan is part of Asia. I would put the engineering skills of people of Anglo/Aryan/Germanic against anyone.
I believe you clearly understood what I mean when I made use of the word "Asians" Asia is a continent and Asians are those who live in Asia, i mentioned the Japanese which indicates that i specifically mean south east Asians. "You would put the engineering skills of Anglo/Germanic people against anyone" that opinion only apply to yourself like you clearly stated, kindly keep your self opinion to yourself, no offense directed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by CTPlayer: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I believe you clearly understood what I mean when I made use of the word "Asians" Asia is a continent and Asians are those who live in Asia, i mentioned the Japanese which indicates that i specifically mean south east Asians. "You would put the engineering skills of Anglo/Germanic people against anyone" that opinion only apply to yourself like you clearly stated, kindly keep your self opinion to yourself, no offense directed.

Do you own this website? Are you a moderator? The entire purpose of a message forum is to express your opinion. How dumb can you be, no offense directed.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by mysticwarrior(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
CTPlayer:

Do you own this website? Are you a moderator? The entire purpose of a message forum is to express your opinion. How dumb can you be, no offense directed.
the purpose of your unacceptable opinion is to create Argumentative observations hence I humbly requested you keep it to yourself, you are fond of always quoting and attacking my post in different tread just to discredit me, and I have all reasons to be convinced that you are looking for war, there are people i love making arguments with just to learn more, the like of Ikio, PanAfrican, Wirinet and my very good friend Opkennsukaisbe, I will appreciate it if you stop quoting me from now on, I have made a bold face decision and I expect you to respect it.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by CTPlayer: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
mysticwarrior:
the purpose of your unacceptable opinion is to create Argumentative observations hence I humbly requested you keep it to yourself, you are fond of always quoting and attacking my post in different tread just to discredit me, and I have all reasons to be convinced that you are looking for war, there are people i love making arguments with just to learn more, the like of Ikio, PanAfrican, Wirinet and my very good friend Opkennsukaisbe, I will appreciate it if you stop quoting me from now on, I have made a bold face decision and I expect you to respect it.

So you can quote me but you demand that I can't quote you LOL. You attack me, try to discredit me and make arguments against my friends.
You have convinced that you are looking for a war. LOLBlah Blah Blah
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by khiaa(f): 5:02am On Jul 31, 2019
iberrylee:
Without those white people y'all blacks will still be in the dark, how come they are the one producing everything we use? How come they have gone far in the medical sectors? How come we are able to connect to the world through the internet? The phones, Aircraft and every other Technologies were invented by who? Disease and infections would have struck black
race into oblivion if not for those white

Wow! The ignorance in this post is shocking.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by tck2000(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by mysticwarrior(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
khiaa:

Wow! The ignorance in this post is shocking.
its even more than shocking the way I see how some fellows glorify the whites

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by khiaa(f): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

That has nothing to do with racism. It is nothing more that one group/race/ethnics who think they are superior to others in various ways.

And that group who think they are superior over every race of human being are the whites. The whites has created a system of white supremecy that effect the lives of people who aren't White, that is RACISM. Black people aren't racist because we don't have a system in place that will deprive other people and benefit only us.

Can blacks be prejudice against whites, hell yes and rightfully so?
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by CTPlayer: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:

And that group who think they are superior over every race of human being are the whites. The whites has created a system of white supremecy that effect the lives of people who aren't White, that is RACISM. Black people aren't racist because we don't have a system in place that will deprive other people and benefit only us.

Can blacks be prejudice against whites, hell yes and rightfully so?

You seem to be A RACIST.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by khiaa(f): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2019
CTPlayer:

You seem to be A RACIST.

You don't know the definition of a racist. Some of you hypocrites are really annoying, you criticize and demean each other because of the tribes you are but say something negative about whites and you all lose your minds. What a pathetic bunch.

4 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by mysticwarrior(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2019
CTPlayer:

You seem to be A RACIST.
the American lady's points on her post was well justified, but from your post you sounded like you are suffering from low esteem.

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
CTPlayer:

You seem to be A RACIST.

It's okay to be racist to white people

They are horrible people
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by CTPlayer: 5:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Ilamina:

It's okay to be racist to white people

They are horrible people

Then expect the same in return. Funny how the travel section here is loaded with how to get to a white country.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
CTPlayer:

Then expect the same in return. Funny how the travel section here is loaded with how to get to a white country.

Why will they be mean to wonderful, kind black people

We are the kings and queens of the earth

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Fuc .k white people
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
cheesy

White people don't value life
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by BENEAMATA: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Your Jamo friend meant the world will be a better place with ONLY GREEN LEAF SMOKING PIPO !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria / N. Korea Mum Faces Jail For Saving Her Kids From Fire Instead Of Kim's Portrait / Happening Now, In Kuwait, Sky Is Coming Down To The Roofs(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.