Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians (39425 Views)

Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by solbase10(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14
Super Eagles striker, Umar Sadiq has issued a stern warning to Nigerians who attempt to insult him due to the team’s failure to win the 2023 Africa Cup of Nation.

Sadiq stated this on the backdrop of the cyber-attacks on Alex Iwobi after the final of the tournament, where the team lost 2-1 to Ivory Coast on Sunday.

As a result, Iwobi, who currently plays for Fulham in the Premier League, confirmed leaving social media after the AFCON final match following the bullying.

In a post shared on his Instastories, Umar warned that he is not Alex Iwobi and will insult anyone who comes for him.

“I no even play you con dey insult me. Abeg oo me i no be Iwobi, I go insult person papa with him mama join. Yes I be dat typical Hausa boy abi u see fear for my eyes.

“Pushing someone into depression and mental breakdown. Yet you want life to be better for you. e no fit ever better for una!

Read also:https://www.completesports.com/im-not-iwobi-ill-insult-your-parent-if-you-insult-me-sadiq-warns-nigerians/

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 1:50pm On Feb 14
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Weak men irritates me to hell.

279 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Emu4life(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14
Dz Na real Hausa boy. No Nonsense!! cheesy

140 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Meerahbel: 4:48pm On Feb 14
grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ncoolsome(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14
This is the original no gree for anybody..u talk one I reply with ten.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Earthquakes: 4:48pm On Feb 14
Nigerians are weird!
Same people will criticise Germans for insulting Ozil, England for insulting saka because he's black but here trying to kill their own.
Did South Africa kill the guys that lost their penalties??
Let's be guided, football is a game of win and lose, let's not bring bitterness into this beautiful game!

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Pootle: 4:49pm On Feb 14
na wa o....definition of no gree for anybody

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by olaiya2007(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14
Gbas gbos grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Chillext(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14
this one no normal before

Warning to Nigerians
only you
Dem go chop you raw

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Macdeey: 4:49pm On Feb 14
grin
Aboki no dey smile 😁😁😁

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by kennyz247(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14
D's one na aboki blood they flow through him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MisterBanny(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Sheuns(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14
Oga calm down. You don’t have to respond to insults. Don’t let them get under your skin. All the insults no pass online. They can’t do that to you when they see you in person.

20 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14
Atta boy

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ironheart(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14
You want trend

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Built2last: 4:50pm On Feb 14
Good

Super Eagles had a target of getting to Semi Finals and they exceeded it.

People who have tried severally in life and failed now insult them.

Iwobi has options to face England or go to Saudi to make his money but in honour of the flag he came. Yet, people will not accept that you can't win all the time.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Natbrowny: 4:50pm On Feb 14
Just look at this scumbag yarning dust and sand

Trolling iwobi was suppose to push him to be better. And make us untroll him

It happened to Maguire. Bro has improved. He was trolled by rivals and his fans(club and country)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by kelvindj98: 4:50pm On Feb 14
Abeg insult their papa. I hate folks who use the anonymity of the internet to bully people. Criticism is fine, but outright insults is just silly. We all know Iwobi had a poor tournament, you can critique his performance, instead of going to his social media accounts to abuse him.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by bennybuhari: 4:50pm On Feb 14
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14
Correct

Anybody wey insult Tinubu

I insult them too

Free of charge

🥵

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Saidfx(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14
Segunlulu:
Just look at this one

Wetin do am..Iwobi nah just emotional guy dat nah why..try am with another person

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by d142475: 4:52pm On Feb 14
Everything was right until you induced the Hausa part. What does typical Hausa boy mean? You think sa na by gra gra?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Obainoman6: 4:52pm On Feb 14
Always pay evil with evil it will end the cycle of evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Dougad: 4:52pm On Feb 14
Lmao

Na England Iwobi take grow, e get why

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by inoki247: 4:53pm On Feb 14
Lol u go dey wyn Twitter people dey will drag u drag ur generation jus letgo na so dem be...

And this how they also act in England Maguire can testify ...

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Ever8090: 4:53pm On Feb 14
Segunlulu:
Just look at this one
go insult am naa😁 make we check something

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by saddler: 4:53pm On Feb 14
cool
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by onadana: 4:53pm On Feb 14
Na so ..Jos road Kaduna boy....una no dey gree for any body....

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fifa Women Under-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Mexico, FULLTIME (1:1) / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield / Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.