Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K (2309 Views)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Charley2020: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2019
That's how JUMIA Scammed me. I bought a phone(Huawei Y7 Prime 2019) at 60K. After waiting for 5 days and not receiving a shipping notification I called them only to find out that the item was out of stock, and it was in stock when I ordered. They canceled the order and refunded my money.

The next day I checked and saw the phone on their website, but this time the price had gone up to 76K. I ordered it and it was delivered. After delivery, I checked their website again only to find out that the price had gone down to 60K again.

I called them to complain but they said there was nothing they could do about it. That's how I spent (wasted) an extra 16K for nothing. Jumia is simply the worst shopping site in existence.
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Realist5: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Sorry bro, but Jumia has different sellers with vary prices. Next time check what other sellers have so you can make your choice.
Charley2020:
That's how JUMIA Scammed me. I bought a phone(Huawei Y7 Prime 2019) at 60K. After waiting for 5 days and not receiving a shipping notification I called them only to find out that the item was out of stock, and it was in stock when I ordered. They canceled the order and refunded my money.

The next day I checked and saw the phone on their website, but this time the price had gone up to 76K. I ordered it and it was delivered. After delivery, I checked their website again only to find out that the price had gone down to 60K again.

I called them to complain but they said there was nothing they could do about it. That's how I spent (wasted) an extra 16K for nothing. Jumia is simply the worst shopping site in existence.

12 Likes

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by BoboKush(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2019
U scammed urself

26 Likes

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Jamesmatic(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2019
shocked
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Makz: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2019
BoboKush:
U scammed urself
Sense will not kee you one day

6 Likes

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by barapistis(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Op is new to buying online

6 Likes

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by cassidy1996(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2019
jumia na scam
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Apus: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
The 76k pay u, na why u buy am. If u no get dt kind money u no go reason d phone.

2 Likes

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Naijaarchive(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Is that scamming? You should be sued

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by virud: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
After expending huge resources in setting up / branding a business, somebody would just sit in the comfort of his home and attempt to massage his/her ego by scandalizing the busines.

The joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Viserion: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
let me look into the matter..

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Charley2020: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
BoboKush:
U scammed urself
Thank you. I pray the same happens to you
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Charley2020: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
virud:
After expending huge resources in setting up / branding a business, somebody would just sit in the comfort of his home and attempt to massage his/her ego by scandalizing the busines.

The joke is on you.
You're stupid. Look at the proof that I bought the phone at the price of 76K. Now check the current price of the phone and come back to repeat your gibberish.

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Charley2020: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
barapistis:
Op is new to buying online
I've been shopping online for 10 years.
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Charley2020:

Then you cancel the order and oder delivery cheap one.
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by ArticleBeast: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Charley2020:

I've been shopping online for 10 years.
Then you should know by now that there are several sellers selling similar products.

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by virud: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Charley2020:

You're stupid. Look at the proof that I bought the phone at the price of 76K. Now check the current price of the phone and come back to repeat your gibberish.

Variety of Factors could affect the price of an item. They owe you no explanation on that regard.
The alleged transaction was Legitimate. I Could not find any element Of Fraud in the transaction!

6 Likes

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by longestwai: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
which phone can i get around 40k
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by nazicartel(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
how much is this phone currently... need to buy it nxt wk...
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by primusmaximus: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Charley2020:

Jumia's return policy says-

You can initiate a return up to 7 days after delivery if:
- You receive a wrong, damaged, defective or counterfeit item
- You change your mind, with the exception of Shipped-from-Overseas items, underwear, adult toys, perfumes, cosmetics, hair extensions and jewelry.

Simply return the phone and then get the cheaper version.

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by TANID(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sorry Sir Next Time Do Check Thies Website Very Well Before You Order
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by bravesoul247(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Realist5:
Sorry bro, but Jumia has different sellers with vary prices. Next time check what other sellers have so you can make your choice.
this is the bitter truth.
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by bravesoul247(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
primusmaximus:

Jumia's return policy says-

You can initiate a return up to 7 days after delivery if:
- You receive a wrong, damaged, defective or counterfeit item
- You change your mind, with the exception of Shipped-from-Overseas items, underwear, adult toys, perfumes, cosmetics, hair extensions and jewelry.

Simply return the phone and then get the cheaper version.
I never knew this is how there return policy works o, else I would have returned one nonsense watch I bought from them.
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Kaybaba5(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
As far as the item is from Nigeria u can reject it and re order for another one. It happens to me too. When they brought the phone i didnt collect from courier guy and they refunded my money. And i bought another phone
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Simplecity(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Charley2020:

you scammed yourself ...next time open your eyes ...Jumia is just a reliable connection between you and the seller making sure the product reach you it also helps the sellers advertise their goods....BTW next time you see a product you like but not ordering it immediately there's a 'save for later' button shaped like a heart ...use it.

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Nicklaus619(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bros no body scammed u, u should know that there are alot of sellers on Jumia, different individuals with different prices and that's why you will see one singular product with the same specifications with different prices, the person that you ordered the first product from has ran out of stuck and its possible that it ain't from the same sale u ordered for the second time. Next u check your orders very well, Las las no body scammed u bro, it's probably your first time buying something online
Re: How Jumia Scammed Me Of 16K by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 28, 2019
Jumia doesn't sell all the products you see in their website.They are like jiji,olx and other platforms where they help retailers display their goods for potential customers.Where jumia make it money if from shipping even though most of their sellers are in computer village at Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake On Zipcode On Aliexpress / NIN: Fraud Alert!!! / Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.