Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Race For CBN Governor Heats Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Race For CBN Governor Heats Up (25062 Views)

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Battle For Lagos East Vacant Senatorial Seat Heats Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2019
last last, it will go to a northerner..
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by ppogba: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Economists run the central banks of developed countries not bankers.

i AM not debating whether plumbers run it better or not.

Please check the post I responded to.

The achievements of CC Soludo are there for all to see.

Please do not tribal color my view.

Thank you.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by XTHRONE(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Can I summit my CV?
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by 9gerian: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2019
grin cheesy

Kobicove:
This fake story was cooked up by Ambode's loyalists to keep him in the news undecided
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by 9gerian: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2019
What is wrong with Nigerians? grin cheesy

ppogba:

i AM not debating whether plumbers run it better or not.

Please check the post I responded to.

The achievements of CC Soludo are there for all to see.

Please do not tribal color my view.

Thank you.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by spenca: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Kobicove:
This fake story was cooked up by Ambode's loyalists to keep him in the news undecided

I think the ulterior motive of the reporter is more skewed towards Adelabu
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Alanpoza007: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Naah.

Ambode is finance minister
And what would happen to Fashola? Don't forget it's a ministerial slot per state..Lagos cannot have two(2) and I very much doubt Buhari will drop Fashola.. He seems to have a soft spot for him. If not for Muslim-Muslim ticket issue that cannot fly in Nigeria, I'm certain he would have made Fashola his vice instead of Osinbajo.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Chimaokigwe: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Alanpoza007:

And what would happen to Fashola? Don't forget it's a ministerial slot per state..Lagos cannot have two(2) and I very much doubt Buhari will drop Fashola.. He seems to have a soft spot for him. If not for Muslim-Muslim ticket issue that cannot fly in Nigeria, I'm certain he would have made Fashola his vice instead of Osinbajo.

We have 36 states plus the FCT
How many ministers do we presently have under Buhari?
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Neatb(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
No jostling anything, the position is sure going to the north. My accurate prediction
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Creampro: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Whoever is CBN gov, I just hope the person will have balls like Lamido Sanusi., This current CBN gov Emefile appears to have been castrated.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Rolings: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2019
kibraaminase:
Bayo Adelabu formal deputy governor CBN and Oyo state gubernatorial candidate in the last concluded general election I think is fit for that position

You spoke my mind..... The next CBN governor is likely Bayo Adelabu given his antecedent as CBN deputy governor operations.... But that is if he wants a fixed 5 year tenure that will likely hinder his ability to contest again as Oyo state governor in 2023 or rather a ministerial appointment or other worthy appointments
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by biztip: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2019
let them give it to a northerner who doesn't know his left from his right in d name of nepotism. so DT this country will crash faster than we think
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by profbayo: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2019
haconjy:
stupid racing
which one is "Racing"...Go school you won't go, go learn trade you won't . you r just wasting ur time. It is Racist and he's not a Racist. such word isn't fit for this type of Headline better still call him tribalist.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Lovemaester: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2019
kaen1317:
I can bet u anything that PMB will fill the vacancy with one of his close brothers. Federal character is not in his dictionary

if Federal character is duly followed, then a northerner will be the next CBN gov cos a southerner is currently occupying it
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by TruthinAction: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
A northerner will take over as usual. I can bet my left testicle on this undecided

Just my thought. Every sensitive position is to the northerners while the south follow like zombies.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by mikkyword(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by MarianaTrench: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2019
spenca:

I think the ulterior motive of the reporter is more skewed towards Adelabu

Is Adelabu a serving governor?
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Myself2(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
another position to be occupied by a northerner bcus buhari is a tribal bigot

Hmmmmm
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
A northerner will take over as usual. I can bet my left testicle on this undecided

When a Southerner is appointed, make sure you check your testes if they're complete.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by spenca: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Is Adelabu a serving governor?

It said a gubernatorial candidate in the just concluded election.
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
no be southerner dey leave?

gej that put his people in every position including the current cbn governor is not a fanatic abi?

Why did Buhari replace The ex NYSC DG who is a northerner with another northerner?
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by Blue3k(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Its weird the vast majority of people couldn't care less anout monetary policy but seem so invested in central bank head. It's amazing how this happens.

2 Likes

Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by kayusely70(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why mt reappoint him since performed well if not give it to another southeast/southsouth
Re: Race For CBN Governor Heats Up by NinjaMetahuman: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Why did Buhari replace The ex NYSC DG who is a northerner with another northerner?
cbn governor pattern has always been from south to north and vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.