Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

3 Tips To Convert And Compress Videos For Mobile Devices - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3 Tips To Convert And Compress Videos For Mobile Devices (804 Views)

Make Great Videos For Your Products And Services / I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf / How To Compress / Shrink High Quality Videos On Your Android Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips To Convert And Compress Videos For Mobile Devices by lukastechs: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2019
you want to convert videos to a format suitable for mobile devices or compress them so that they take up less space – it can be tricky. Mobile devices are incredibly diverse, and may run different versions of Android or iOS, as well as have varying chipsets and other specifications.

To help make it easier to convert and compress videos for mobile devices, there are a few tips that you should know:

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.com/2019/04/convert-and-compress-videos-mobile.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Creative Designs Class For All, Learn 3 Major Skills Paying For One, 4 Days To G / 40 by 4 cm Foldable Photo Studio Soft Box + FREE 5 Backgrounds / I Need Someone To Design A Book Cover For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.