Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf (919 Views)

What Do You Guys Think Of My Designs?: Book cover, Kindle Cover-fantasy / Video With Mp7 Format.... HELP / 3 Tips To Convert And Compress Videos For Mobile Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf by Gerarduq(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Here, I will provide you book formatting services for Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, Kobo, etc. I will professionally format your book in EPUB, MOBI (Kindle format).

If you have a Poetry, Recipe, Comic, Workbook, Fiction and non Fiction, please contact me. Custom order needed.

I am a professional eBook publisher who works online with a reputable eBook Designing Company. I complete my works in one to three hours. These features will be included in my services:

Clickable Table of Content (TOC)
Clickable Hyperlinks
Chapters starting on the right page
Headers and Footers with different Style
Content Styling, Alignment, and Formatting
Unique active weblinks
Layout and designing for the book in any size

"No ebook is as bad as a poorly formatted one" so readers say. If you want to maximize the possibilities of getting every good review, then you need an ebook designer. Fees— $10 for the first service, $6 for subsequent services.

Contact me on Whatsapp— 081 425 80 695
Every first-time customer is eligible to a free draft sample to ascertain the quality of my service!

Drop Your Order Now!
Re: I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf by Gerarduq(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
wink
Re: I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf by LaCremy: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gerarduq:
Here, I will provide you book formatting services for Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, Apple Books, Kobo, etc. I will professionally format your book in EPUB, MOBI (Kindle format).

If you have a Poetry, Recipe, Comic, Workbook, Fiction and non Fiction, please contact me. Custom order needed.

I am a professional eBook publisher who works online with a reputable eBook Designing Company. I complete my works in one to three hours. These features will be included in my services:

Clickable Table of Content (TOC)
Clickable Hyperlinks
Chapters starting on the right page
Headers and Footers with different Style
Content Styling, Alignment, and Formatting
Unique active weblinks
Layout and designing for the book in any size

"No ebook is as bad as a poorly formatted one" so readers say. If you want to maximize the possibilities of getting every good review, then you need an ebook designer. Fees— $10 for the first service, $6 for subsequent services.

Contact me on Whatsapp— 081 425 80 695
Every first-time customer is eligible to a free draft sample to ascertain the quality of my service!

Drop Your Order Now!

Talking about createspace formatting means you know nothing about self publishing.

BEWARE of this guy people...
Re: I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf by Gerarduq(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wow. See how you eating me raw here ma. Can't you see the createspace thing was an error. I know createspace has moved into to Kindle, but some people still call the paperback side of Kindle createspace. Call it a tradition. Plus I help teach newbies how to format their paperbacks before uploading on Kindle, hence the createspace ish. Gimme a draft lemme format for you for free so you will confirm my professionalism... I don't talk too much
Re: I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf by TrevorDJ(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
ePub is the most widely used eBook format, and it’s a powerful platform. But it doesn’t mean it’s the only one you’ll ever need because ePub files don’t work on Amazon Kindle devices. Instead, Amazon uses a proprietary format called MOBI (NowAZW3). In this walkthrough, we will be explaining how to convert ePub To Mobi.

https://www.novabach.com/convert-epub-to-kindle-book-format/

(1) (Reply)

Free Logo Design And Training Check Out?!!! / Professional 3d Logo Designs For Brands And Businesses / PS4 Adventure Games Cds For Sale At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.