Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) (27682 Views)

Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by chibbyRJ(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2019
@REJOICE9JA

The famous Instagram Influencer and Fashion Celebrity Funny Toheeb, who is known for his Creativity in creating a similar picture of a popular Celebrity.

He recently Created a picture which is similar to that of Actress Ufuoma McDermott recent Photo shoot.

SOURCE:
https://rejoice9ja./2019/04/27/funny-toheeb-is-at-it-again-impersonated-ufuoma-mcdermott-picture/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by daddytime(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2019
E don repair him car?
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2019
daddytime:
E don repair him car?

No.He bought a new one

9 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Ehyaaa, ok
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2019
For real tho,WTF is she wearing

2 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by daddytime(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No.He bought a new one

Wow that's beautiful. ..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Dalexicographer(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Smh
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
undecided undecided

Ikorodu boys yaf messed this stoopid guy's career up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by iTearHerToto: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
cheesy More like

3 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Kendumazy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by ainas247: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
So what.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
What’s all this rubbish?
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by manomam: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
A,plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes on the plane. Meanwhile there were five people on it. The first person, Lionel Messi, said, "I'm the world's best footballer right now, I cant die now!" So he took one of the parachutes and left. The second person, Aliko Dangote, said, "I'm the richest man in Africa, I can't die now, I'm needed in Africa!" So he took the second parachute and left. The third was the Nigerian President and he said, "I'm the smartest President in the world, so I cant die now, my people still need me!" So he took one and left. Then it was left with the Pope and a little school girl. The Pope said to the little girl, "Take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you." The little girl replied, "No need for that, There are two parachutes left." The pope asked her, "How come?" The little girl replied, "The Nigerian President took my school bag

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by nazablossom(f): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
This one is better than the noodles own he used to do.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by ojun50(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
What’s all this rubbish?
that tin there is nt rubbish, is creativity

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Creativity how? What creative thing did you learn from it?
ojun50:

that tin there is nt rubbish, is creativity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by alishuwa11: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin , why are Arsenal fans just so creative.
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by gospi: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
I hate to do this but this guy should better think of other creative things to do.Ikorodu bois have taken over .Who wants to see a picture when you can watch a video?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by TANID(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hahahahahaha! But The Guy Too Dark O
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Shila16: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
manomam:
A,plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes on the plane. Meanwhile there were five people on it. The first person, Lionel Messi, said, "I'm the world's best footballer right now, I cant die now!" So he took one of the parachutes and left. The second person, Aliko Dangote, said, "I'm the richest man in Africa, I can't die now, I'm needed in Africa!" So he took the second parachute and left. The third was the Nigerian President and he said, "I'm the smartest President in the world, so I cant die now, my people still need me!" So he took one and left. Then it was left with the Pope and a little school girl. The Pope said to the little girl, "Take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you." The little girl replied, "No need for that, There are two parachutes left." The pope asked her, "How come?" The little girl replied, "The Nigerian President took my school bag
so Na true say buhari don kaput Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by paddyofboss(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
manomam:

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
alishuwa11:
grin , why are Arsenal fans just so creative.
But confused in front of the goal post

5 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Fixedmaches281: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by balonaija(f): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
but how?
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
So recreating a look and impersonation na the same whatsap group them dey undecided. Odieegwu!
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Gforce2019: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
daddytime:
E don repair him car?

You get car?
Re: Funny Toheeb Recreates Ufuoma Mcdermott's Look (Pictured) by Gforce2019: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
iTearHerToto:
cheesy More like

If say nah Mohammed dem recreate like this, head go don roll.

No problem.. we are mature in faith and tolerant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid / Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.