Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians (513 Views)

Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2019
While Christians are calling on the God of Israel to fight their battles, the real Israelites are building nuclear weapons.

The enemy values peace when he knows that you asking for peace not because you're powerless but because despite your power you are loving.

1 Like

Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Shelumiel: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Question : are we supposed to keep asking for God's help while we watch our women and children being killed before our eyes ?
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Shelumiel:
Question : are we supposed to keep asking for God's help while we watch our women and children being killed before our eyes ?

Even the God of Isreal gave them wisdom to protect and care for their own
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Shelumiel: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Earthkumy:

Even the God of Isreal gave them wisdom to protect and care for their own
I would like you to define that term " wisdom " in clear words .
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2019
Shelumiel:
I would like you to define that term " wisdom " in clear words .

Ability to apply knowledge for maximum benefit.
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2019
Shelumiel:
We should ask God for knowledge and apply it wisely
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by MikeBetty(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2019
Earthkumy:
While Christians are calling on the God of Israel to fight their battles, the real Israelites are building nuclear weapons.

The enemy values peace when he knows that you asking for peace not because you're powerless but because despite your power you are loving.
So You Mean Every Christian Should Own War Arsenal To Fight Our "enemies"? The Wisdom Of Man Is Foolishness Before God. The Battle Is Not That Of Flesh And Blood, But Against Principalities And Powers And Spiritual Wickedness From High Place. There Are Differences Between Wars To Defend The National Integrity Of A Nation. And A Spiritual War By Your Evil Uncle, Step Mother Etc Who Goes To Shrine To Invoke Diabolic Evil Spirt To Attack You. Who Don Shoot Ghost And Kill Am B4? No Body Says A Nation Should Not Build Or Buy Weapon. As An Individual, You Are Not Permitted By Law To Kill No matter The Circumstance. If You Kill, You Go In For It. The Bible Says We Should Keep The Law And Obey Our Leaders.
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Shelumiel: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Earthkumy:

Ability to apply knowledge for maximum benefit.

I can see you are eluding the question by not being straightforward. Have a nice day .
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Badmusthomas(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2019
Earthkumy:

truly u make a very big point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
MikeBetty:
So You Mean Every Christian Should Own War Arsenal To Fight Our "enemies"? The Wisdom Of Man Is Foolishness Before God. The Battle Is Not That Of Flesh And Blood, But Against Principalities And Powers And Spiritual Wickedness From High Place. There Are Differences Between Wars To Defend The National Integrity Of A Nation. And A Spiritual War By Your Evil Uncle, Step Mother Etc Who Goes To Shrine To Invoke Diabolic Evil Spirt To Attack You. Who Don Shoot Ghost And Kill Am B4? No Body Says A Nation Should Not Build Or Buy Weapon. As An Individual, You Are Not Permitted By Law To Kill No matter The Circumstance. If You Kill, You Go In For It. The Bible Says We Should Keep The Law And Obey Our Leaders.

This post is not for very one, like I said above
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2019
Shelumiel:
I can see you are eluding the question by not being straightforward. Have a nice day .

Read the main post again please
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by BotRascal(f): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2019
@earthkumy
You're very right. For even God said "I will bless those that bless you and curse those who curse you". When the children of Is'real were to leave Egypt, God proved THIS.
When the bible stated that our weapons are not carnal, it also made us understand that ' The enemy values peace when he knows that your asking for peace is not because you're powerless, but because despite your power you are loving. '
I don't know if I'm making sense.
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
BotRascal:
@earthkumy
You're very right. For even God said "I will bless those that bless you and curse those who curse you". When the children of Is'real were to leave Egypt, God proved THIS.
When the bible stated that our weapons are not carnal, it also made us understand that ' The enemy values peace when he knows that you asking for peace not because you're powerless but because despite your power you are loving. '
I don't know if I'm making sense.
. Yea
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by mollie12: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2019
OP:

What's the point of your message? That we should all go and build nuclear weapons? So that we can start nuking each other, and finally wipe humanity out of existence?
Re: This Post Is Only For The Wise Christians by Earthkumy(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2019
mollie12:
OP:

What's the point of your message? That we should all go and build nuclear weapons? So that we can start nuking each other, and finally wipe humanity out of existence?

The massage is only for wise Christians,

I never stated is for everybody

Those is made for had decoded what is being said

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Segun Masha : Message, Ministry, Biography / Video: Prophet TB Joshua To Visit Nazareth In Israel For An Historic Crusade / Gov Obiano Calls For Prayers As 'Evil Spirits' Take Over Anambra Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.