Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW (9991 Views)

We’re Only Able To Transmit 8,100MW Of 13,000MW Generated Electricity - TCN / Peter Obi Generated Electricity As Governor (pictures) / NBS: Nigeria Generated ₦424.71 Billion VAT In Q3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
being:
The different premise is that the Nigerian power sector apart from needing urgent massive growth has been plagued with too much of bureaucracies and sabotage. Therefore it's more than expedient to get someone with operational industry knowledge to saddle and focus on it. (May not even be an engineer but he has this knowledge) . imagine the kind of progress Barth Nnaji was able to bring to the sector.

What exacty did Mr Nnaji achieve?
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Is my mother dis daft or is she pretending?

All the countries u mentioned has had 24 hour electricity supply for 50 - 100 years. How does that compare with Nigeria??

Fashola has failed badly, U can keep justifying n enforcing failure.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Is my mother dis daft or is she pretending?

All the countries u mentioned has had 24 hour electricity supply for 50 - 100 years. How does that compare with Nigeria??

Fashola has failed badly, U can keep justifying n enforcing failure.
50 years ago-100 years ago the law in UK was the same you had to be an eleted MP before becoming a Minister.

ALL MINISTERS

So it is in parliamentary systems
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
tete7000:

You cannot adjudicate over something you lack technical knowledge in. ..
Judges in courts do this evveryday all over the world.

The Job of a Minister is not to be an expert. He is ,in our system , A DEPUTY of the president.

Presidents make worse or more ignorant statements everyday

I am sure Dangote does the same that would not make any of his employees become the owner of the business.

You woefully fail to understand the job of a minister and that is why you are fixated on technical triviliaties.

The guys who make billions from engineering all over the world are often not engineers ,indeed many are dropouts.

Their job is to ENVISION and put together a team of I too knows like you. Pay them salaries and become very rich off their knowledge.

One day you will get it
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by tete7000(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:
Judges in courts do this evveryday all over the world.

The Job of a Minister is not to be an expert. He is ,in our system , A DEPUTY of the president.

Presidents make worse or more ignorant statements everyday

I am sure Dangote does the same that would not make any of his employees become the owner of the business.

You woefully fail to understand the job of a minister and that is why you are fixated on technical triviliaties.

The guys who make billions from engineering all over the world are often not engineers ,indeed many are dropouts.

Their job is to ENVISION and put together a team of I too knows like you. Pay them salaries and become very rich off their knowledge.

One day you will get it

Well if this is the case, engineer and other professionals apart from those primarily from the concerned departments suppose to have been at one time or the other nominated for health minister, attorney general of the federation or finance minister.

The fact that this has not happened simply shows that people like you have always been believing lie because it is convenient to do so..
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
tete7000:

Well if this is the case, engineer and other professionals apart from those primarily from the concerned departments suppose to have been at one time or the other nominated for health minister, attorney general of the federation or finance minister.

The fact that this has not happened simply shows that people like you have always been believing lie because it is convenient to do so..
So in your mind this is logic?

I am sorry but you reason like a child.
I do not have a list of all our health ministers perhaps you do.
Yes I do not think any partticular discipline has to be Health Minister whether or not that is the case has no bearing on Energy Minister. There is no nexus between the two so try and argue like an adult with basic grasp of logic.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
tete7000:

I am sorry but you reason like a child. Your youth and naive thinking shine through
Yes I do not think any partticular discipline has to be Health Minister whether or not that is the case has no bearing on Energy Minister. There is no nexus between the two so try and argue like an adult with basic grasp of logic.

Just like with Energy in those countries I mentioned the more common courses studied by health Ministers are politic,law Economicsor History
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by tete7000(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:

I am sorry but you reason like a child. Your youth and naive thinking shine through

Just like with Energy in those countries I mentioned the more common courses studied by health Ministers are politic,law Economicsor History

Like i have told you, that you believe lie doesn't make it true. Insults won't change the fact that you are shallow and narrow minded...
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
tete7000:

Like i have told you, that you believe lie doesn't make it true. Insults won't change the fact that you are shallow and narrow minded...
As History would have it Another LAWYER Ayo Rosiji was Minister oof Health under Tafawa Balewa

So you are the one LYING

Next
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
tete7000:

Ayo Rosiji was succeeded by Waziri Ibrahim who did not go to university. Next?
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by SarkinYarki: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
tactius:

Power generation has long since been privatised since 2014.

We even have a few small companies that supply gas to Gencos.

The problem is Gencos are not making a profit. Discos cannot send them enough cash because the government is setting prices and prices are kept low.

So any state run Gencos are going to be unprofitable. Unless govt allows discos to set prices and discos thus have enough money to pay Gencos who can then pay for much gas and attract investment

set which price? the same DISCOs that reject 70 percent of the power GENCOS send to them because they are busy selling darkness to the masses ..The DISCOs are criminal cartels selling darkness
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:

So the solution is creating institutions thst work.
That is the problem and solution

Going to get a Phd in electrical engineering is not the issue.
Creating institutions require very different skills from engineering machines

Institutions that work and that is a political problem

The logic of many of you is like suggesting that only a Nigerian Policemam can fix the Nigerian Police. I laugh in SARS

You took part A and ignored B. It is people that drives institutions. And you need strong and competent leaders who understand the far reaching effects of decisions to come up with solutions. Its good you brought up the Police. Why do we have an IG? Its to ensure the effective running of police. Why do we have the IG reporting to a Minister who is not a policeman? Its to ensure that the IG's actions are in line with the govt of the day's policy on policing. The Ministry of Power in Nigeria as it presently is has technical as well as managerial issues. Fashola is not the first lawyer to head the ministry, Bola Ige did too. Like Fashola, he boasted about solving the power issue ASAP and failed. By their boasting, you can already see that they are not well informed about the issues, neither do they really grasp it, not to talk of coming up with solutions. Those govt you mentioned esp USA, their Energy depts. deal mainly with climate issues, environment issues, etc which are basically policy issues. This is unlike Nigeria that is grasping with developmental issues in the Energy sector. So you can see that the needs are not the same.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Ferdinandu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Somebody tell me what was total Generated MW in 2015 and how many APC promised us. If we had allowed people like MMM people to be ruling us we would have been in a better situation.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

You took part A and ignored B. It is people that drives institutions. And you need strong and competent leaders who understand the far reaching effects of decisions to come up with solutions. Its good you brought up the Police. Why do we have an IG? Its to ensure the effective running of police. Why do we have the IG reporting to a Minister who is not a policeman? Its to ensure that the IG's actions are in line with the govt of the day's policy on policing. The Ministry of Power in Nigeria as it presently is has technical as well as managerial issues. Fashola is not the first lawyer to head the ministry, Bola Ige did too. Like Fashola, he boasted about solving the power issue ASAP and failed. By their boasting, you can already see that they are not well informed about the issues, neither do they really grasp it, not to talk of coming up with solutions. Those govt you mentioned esp USA, their Energy depts. deal mainly with climate issues, environment issues, etc which are basically policy issues. This is unlike Nigeria that is grasping with developmental issues in the Energy sector. So you can see that the needs are not the same.

if your argument were logical it woul apply to other countries so clearly it is illogical.
Ever since Faraday "discovered" electricity nothing has changedd in the UK
To be a minister YOU MUST FIRST BE ELECTED as an MP and so in other parliamentary systems.
That is what we inherited in the 60s and things worked in Nigeria.
A mninister JOB is not to service engines.

I ignored the bits that were rubbish,apologies. All those things you ae talking about are not the job of the Minister and that is where you misdirect yourself.

In a parliamentary system ALL MINISTERS can be reshuffled to ANY MINISTRY at any time and that is what happens.

So your problem is a misapprehension of what the Minister is supposed to do
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:
Operational industry knowledge from where to do what?

Is that the job of a minister
Countries like Dubai Kuwait and many other petrodollar rich countries outsourced the problem, paid for it and got results . The Ministers job in doing that is to ensure he gets a good deal for his country

There is nothing so complex about electricity generatiion that a high school graduate cannot understand.

I would rather have an administrator who has experience of assembling teams, of negotiating contracts and so on than an Engineer who has been an employee all his life at Siemens

Go and read about Henry Ford , How much engineering knowledge did he have. Yet he assembled teams of engineers and got them to do his bidding.Often they would tell him what he wanted was IMPOSSIBLE but he always got his way.

Today his name is still on the cars and those engineers are long forgotten.

A leaders job is to see the vision and find a team to deliver it

Hitler had no military background but still managed to control a formidable army and capture almost all of Europe but for American intervention.

What does Dangote know about refining??

Guy leave that story.

The only thing Dangote has is a will that bends other men into
I am sure Dangote would be a better power Minister than most Nigerian Engineers

Guy, most of this ur stories are not true. Henry Ford designed and built the T-engine by himself. He also copied the four cycle combustion engine from Benz. He was an engineer who worked alone mostly and didn't assemble teams and "have his way" If you had mentioned John D. Rockefeller, it would have made more sense.
Hitler fought in the 1st World War, and he was part of those who began the propaganda that Germany could not have lost the war if not for sabotage by Jews who snitched for pecuniary gains, which is the beginning of propaganda.
While Dangote can't build a refinery, he has sent knowledgeable people to India and other countries for training. I'm sure you know this will balloon the final cost of building the refinery as opposed to if the manpower could have been sourced locally. Where he is lucky is that Nigeria is paying him for that so he doesn't feel the effect too much.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

Guy, most of this ur stories are not true. Henry Ford designed and built the T-engine by himself. He also copied the four cycle combustion engine from Benz. He was an engineer who worked alone mostly and didn't assemble teams and "have his way" If you had mentioned John D. Rockefeller, it would have made more sense.
Hitler fought in the 1st World War, and he was part of those who began the propaganda that Germany could not have lost the war if not for sabotage by Jews who snitched for pecuniary gains, which is the beginning of propaganda.
While Dangote can't build a refinery, he has sent knowledgeable people to India and other countries for training. I'm sure you know this will balloon the final cost of building the refinery as opposed to if the manpower could have been sourced locally. Where he is lucky is that Nigeria is paying him for that so he doesn't feel the effect too much.
Let us agree to disagree so as not to derail the thread. If you seriously want to debate those "facts" I am game create a different thread for that because you are introducing a lot of irrelevancies and distortion

Here let us stick to the topic here
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fact is anyone can be a Minister
The foolish arguments I see here are akin to saying only a military person can become Commander in Chief. "because of technicalities"
He has to know about tactics and weapons. Is that not crazy?

That is NOT his job

The first problem with power in Nigeria is STRATEGY.

Nigeria's power problem requires a long term strategy and vision as well

It requires political skill as well as knowledge of the constitution and the changes required.

In short it reqquires a multidisciplinary TEAM aproach involving different proffessionals

Let us take something as basic as FUNDING.

Where to find the money

Is that an Engineering problem?

To borrow or not to borrow?

TO go nuclear or not?

Some countres go nuclear with ZERO nuclear competence.

They pay oher countries to do iit for them.

That is a high level strategci political choice

This idea that somehow some technician is the best person is profound foolishness

The best person should be a POLITICIAN with requisite experience and TRACK RECORD

We must not forget that we d have major generating plants in Nigeria.
In fact the biggest at Egbin was conceived by soldiers under Obasanjo and completed under Shagari.
Then Nigeria was a much younger country with even FEWER engineers or technocrats
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:

if your argument were logical it woul apply to other countries so clearly it is illogical.
Ever since Faraday "discovered" electricity nothing has changedd in the UK
To be a minister YOU MUST FIRST BE ELECTED as an MP and so in other parliamentary systems.
That is what we inherited in the 60s and things worked in Nigeria.
A mninister JOB is not to service engines.

I ignored the bits that were rubbish,apologies. All those things you ae talking about are not the job of the Minister and that is where you misdirect yourself.

In a parliamentary system ALL MINISTERS can be reshuffled to ANY MINISTRY at any time and that is what happens.

So your problem is a misapprehension of what the Minister is supposed to do

I can see that you're not informed and just looking at things from a position of I sabi am. I hope you are aware of the case of Lai Moh'd with the ICPC. Go and find out what happened and how Lai said he was not aware of some things as pertaining to digital broadcasting and then you'll understand better. Like I told you, Ministers are supposed to be policy makers and drivers, in a case such as that of ministry of power, the minister can constitute a technical committee to guide him in decision making. when Fashola resumed, he said the problem of power is financial and not technical. Six months later, he blamed DISCOs for sabotage in the electricity distribution chain. Why the somersault, he was not aware of the challenges initially and thought pumping more money to the DISCOs would solve their problems which he did by increasing tariffs and government subventions as well as buying back losses. Over time things did not improve and came to a head when DISCOs refused to take more load and give to industrial consumers who needed it claiming again lack of funds. Fashola got angry and directed the companies to buy directly from TCN. I hope you realize that by then all the money he had given them was not coming back and still they did not perform. Its the same thing with PPMs now. He's given the contracts out to some companies in a bid to bypass DISCOs. Nobody is asking what has happened to CAPMI. Guy you still need to get informed
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:

Let us agree to disagree so as not to derail the thread. If you seriously want to debate those "facts" I am game create a different thread for that because you are introducing a lot of irrelevancies and distortion

Here let us stick to the topic here
What facts? I don't have the time to paste links but google is ur friend. The information i'm giving you is available on Wikipedia. Just type those names you mentioned and read about them.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

What facts? I don't have the time to paste links but google is ur friend. The information i'm giving you is available on Wikipedia. Just type those names you mentioned and read about them.
I also do not have time for foolishness so let us not fool ourselves
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:
I also do not have time for foolishness so let me not fool myself

As you wish
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

I can see that you're not informed and just looking at things from a position of I sabi am. I hope you are aware of the case of Lai Moh'd with the ICPC. Go and find out what happened and how Lai said he was not aware of some things as pertaining to digital broadcasting and then you'll understand better. Like I told you, Ministers are supposed to be policy makers and drivers, in a case such as that of ministry of power, the minister can constitute a technical committee to guide him in decision making. when Fashola resumed, he said the problem of power is financial and not technical. Six months later, he blamed DISCOs for sabotage in the electricity distribution chain. Why the somersault, he was not aware of the challenges initially and thought pumping more money to the DISCOs would solve their problems which he did by increasing tariffs and government subventions as well as buying back losses. Over time things did not improve and came to a head when DISCOs refused to take more load and give to industrial consumers who needed it claiming again lack of funds. Fashola got angry and directed the companies to buy directly from TCN. I hope you realize that by then all the money he had given them was not coming back and still they did not perform. Its the same thing with PPMs now. He's given the contracts out to some companies in a bid to bypass DISCOs. Nobody is asking what has happened to CAPMI. Guy you still need to get informed

Being Minister is not JAMB or ICAN. He is not an encyclopedia
We have seen worse from Trump and senior politicians aall over the world.
It underlines the fact that he is human and the task is immense.

Very often you will hear a Britiish Minister recieve a question and promise to provide a written response in X number of hours.
A job that would obviously be completed by an aide

It is clear from your reasoning that you have no management experience of if you have it is wasted on you

As far as LAI is concerned your logic is bizarre . Very bizarre indeed. Let us for argument sake say a minister is expected to know A B and C and LAI did not know where is the logic to draw a conclusion about his education degree being the REASON

I am sorry but you reason like someone who has textbook experience with no knowledge of the real world.

Once again if your reasoning is sensible why does it not apply in France,UK or Germany where the once had a former teacher as Energy Minister.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Kennydoc(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:
So explain your reasoning

Countries that have not achieved that should do what?

Those countries that achieved it it did so by ..........
Kindly explain

I really want to know how your mind works

Nigeria needs to build more power infrastructure. They need the best deals possible, need to assemble the best brains in electrical engineering, power plants construction, power transmission and distribution etc. All these will be made easier when the person at the helm of affairs has experience in that field.
When however you've achieved self sufficiency in power production, you don't need to make as much investment anymore. The system become self sustaining even without an experienced leader in place. At that point, you need more of an administrator to control things not a technocrat.

The best Minister of Power Nigeria has ever had was Prof Barth Nnaji, and he was very effective cos he had a lot of experience in that sector. A power minister who has no experience in power sector cannot make much input by himself. He will only rely on the advise of others.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:

Being Minister is not JAMB or ICAN. He is not an encyclopedia
We have seen worse from Trump and senior politicians aall over the world.
It underlines the fact that he is human and the task is immense.

Very often you will hear a Britiish Minister recieve a question and promise to provide a written response in X number of hours.
A job that would obviously be completed by an aide

It is clear from your reasoning that you have no management experience of if you have it is wasted on you

As far as LAI is concerned your logic is bizarre . Very bizarre indeed. Let us for argument sake say a minister is expected to know A B and C and LAI did not know where is the logic to draw a conclusion about his education degree being the REASON

I am sorry but you reason like someone who has textbook experience with no knowledge of the real world.

Once again if your reasoning is sensible why does it not apply in France,UK or Germany where the once had a former teacher as Energy Minister.

Be careful now, your cup is almost full. I'm engaging you as an homo sapien but if the spirit that guides you is that of a baboon, I have your medicine close by. It seems you have a problem with comprehension BTW. Where did I mention Lai's education. You are just reveling in ignorance. FYI, Lai is a well-respected journalist with years of experience in the field of Mass Comm, But he was deceived by a technocrat in NBC to sign something he was not supposed to. I gave you that illustration as others to help you but it seems you're bereft of aptitude. Again be careful. Consider this your final warning
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

Nigeria needs to build more power infrastructure. They need the best deals possible, need to assemble the best brains in electrical engineering, power plants construction, power transmission and distribution etc. All these will be made easier when the person at the helm of affairs has experience in that field.
When however you've achieved self sufficiency in power production, you don't need to make as much investment anymore. The system become self sustaining even without an experienced leader in place. At that point, you need more of an administrator to control things not a technocrat.

The best Minister of Power Nigeria has ever had was Prof Barth Nnaji, and he was very effective cos he had a lot of experience in that sector. A power minister who has no experience in power sector cannot make much input by himself. He will only rely on the advise of others.

Don't mind the cretin. He is alone in his shallowness and he thinks he knows a lot whereas he knows nothing. That's how their god went to climate summit to fool himself when he knows next to jack on the topic. He just burn our fuel go and come back. Idiots like him will say he went there to attract investment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

We have got some kind of solution in Telephony and this was not about assembling any so called best best brains or Engineers but making political and business decisions/choices

What if we don't have any brains AT ALL in these fields like we did not in the 50s 60s and 70s
and thinigs worked
All these ideas that we need best brains is just motivational speaking. It is rubbish
If you have money you can pay other countries with good brains to deliver. That is a proven model.
in the Middle East and elsewhere at least iin the Immediate term.

Even if you hae the best brains and assemble them they need political oversight that is the job of the Minister.

Is the Minister now superintending the worst brains? Is he superintending butchers and herdsmen?
Right from when Faraday discovered electricity politicians have always superintended in Europe, USA, even Nuclear Power.
Was it Albert Einstein who was placed in charge of the deployment of nuclear power.
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

Don't mind the cretin. He is alone in his shallowness and he thinks he knows a lot whereas he knows nothing. That's how their god went to climate summit to fool himself when he knows next to jack on the topic. He just burn our fuel go and come back. Idiots like him will say he went there to attract investment
Mynd 44 insulting a nairalander.

Please ban this gentleman until we have 24 hour electricity
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buckubuck:

Be careful now, your cup is almost full. I'm engaging you as an homo sapien but if the spirit that guides you is that of a baboon, I have your medicine close by. It seems you have a problem with comprehension BTW. Where did I mention Lai's education. You are just reveling in ignorance. FYI, Lai is a well-respected journalist with years of experience in the field of Mass Comm, But he was deceived by a technocrat in NBC to sign something he was not supposed to. I gave you that illustration as others to help you but it seems you're bereft of aptitude. Again be careful. Consider this your final warning
Guy go and play with baboons and stop quoting me as in naff off!!
Get lost
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:
Mynd 44 insulting a nairalander.

Please ban this gentleman until we have 24 hour electricity

Ori e o pe rara

So instead of you to receive sense you're calling mods to ban someone you should be grateful to for curing your silly ignorance

Why didn't you highlight the insults you've been throwing since?

Ori e o pe at all
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by aribisala0(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
If I do not reply you it is probably because your head is empty as in No Data
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
aribisala0:
Guy go and play with baboons and stop quoting me as in naff off!!
Get lost

You're the one who should get lost forever!! Asinwin
Re: Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW by hayzed1090: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ezechinwa:

The government can play a 90% role in solving this mess rather than folding their arms,
who set the laws of the land?
Do you think in developed countries, citizens would even like to pay light bills? Of course not, but they can't because these are laws and penalties when you do not obey.!

I do not believe in the "Change begins with me" approach , cause we won't solve anything in a lifetime, but "Change begins from the Top"

Pls tell them o. Government has all the power at their disposal to effectively run the country , I dnt understand y dis is hard for people to comprehend .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / I’ll Defeat Buhari, Atiku Through Ballot Revolution, Says Olawepo-hashim / Discos Operating Licenses Expired In October – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.