Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

You Are Blessed To Bless Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Blessed To Bless Others (6838 Views)

The Lords Chosen Programme: God Has Sworn To Bless You. 31st July & 1st Aug / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / You Are Blessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Blessed To Bless Others by Corrections: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2022
No man can receive nothing except it is given by heaven ( God ) . ...john3:27. Whenever God blesses a man, he does it out of mercy and love. A blessed man is a channel for others to be blessed.

Proverbs 11:25-26 – The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself.

When you reach out to the less privilege with God's blessings upon your life, you are transacting business with God that would in due time bring a good reward in one form or the other.

Gods blessings upon ones live could be in several forms not necessarily in monetary form alone. Gods blessing upon some could be in the profession they are into. God may bless them with extra ordinary knowledge and success in the field of profession they practice.

Take for example, a doctor that would always be committed to his or her work to safe lives is blessing people with what he or she is doing. A judge that ensures that Justice is not manipulated or altered in favour of the wicked is also blessing others with his job. A police officer that is genuinely discharging his duty within the ampit of law with out being biased is a blessing to the people.
You could even be a farmer or trader that is not greedy always inflating the price of his food products just to make a sky rocketing profit at the expense of the consumers. Remember,

Luke 12:16-21
16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.

YOU ARE NOT BLESSED FOR YOURSELF ALONE BUT BLESSED TO BLESS OTHERS.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

ACCEPT, BELIEVE AND FOLLOW JESUS.

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father (GOD) except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Blessed To Bless Others by Corrections: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy New month!!!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Blessed To Bless Others by orisa37: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2022
SUCH IS LIFE AND IS 666!!!
Re: You Are Blessed To Bless Others by Corrections: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2022
No man can receive nothing except it is given by heaven ( God ) . ...john3:27. Whenever God blesses a man, he does it out of mercy and love. A blessed man is a channel for others to be blessed.

Proverbs 11:25–26: "The generous soul will be made rich, and he who waters will also be watered himself."

When you reach out to the less privilege with God's blessings upon your life, you are transacting business with God that would in due time bring a good reward in one form or the other.

God's blessings upon one's life could be in several forms, not necessarily in monetary form alone. Gods blessing upon some could be in the profession they are into. God may bless them with extra ordinary knowledge and success in the field of profession they practice.

Take, for example, a doctor who is always committed to his or her work to save lives is blessing people with what he or she is doing. A judge that ensures that Justice is not manipulated or altered in favour of the wicked is also blessing others with his job. A police officer that is genuinely discharging his duty within the ampit of law with out being biased is a blessing to the people.
You could even be a farmer or trader who is not greedy, always inflating the price of his food products just to make a skyrocketing profit at the expense of the consumers. Remember,

Luke 12:16-21
16 And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 "Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, "You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink, and be merry."’

20 "But God said to him, "You fool! This very night, your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 "This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God."

YOU ARE NOT BLESSED FOR YOURSELF ALONE BUT BLESSED TO BLESS OTHERS.
Re: You Are Blessed To Bless Others by Corrections: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2022
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can One Buy Church Pulpit In Lagos? / How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Islam A Religion Of Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.