Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice (468 Views)

Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? / How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. / Women Submit To Ur Husband For Happy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by tachacute(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2019
A Nigerian Woman has advised Women to learn to start calling their husbands "Daddy" just like they call their Pastors.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/learn-to-start-calling-your-husband.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by tachacute(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by MiddleSpot: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Tell them.
Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by SageMK: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2019
“Yes daddy, punish me daddy, I've been a bad girl”

Chei. I can't wait for my wife to utter those words.
Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by delishpot: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Stupidity at its peak. I don't know what point she is trying to make when even the husbands call those pastors Daddy as well grin grin
Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by lilmax(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2019
delishpot:
Stupidity at its peak. I don't know what point she is trying to make when even the husbands call those pastors Daddy as well grin grin
this is stupidity?

how deep did this hurt you? grin
Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by stillondmatter: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Call me daddy for what! undecided

Abeg make she call me my real name and even drag my beards join wink grin

1 Like

Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by delishpot: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2019
lilmax:
this is stupidity?

how deep did this hurt you? grin

What's my own? I don't go to church, I don't have any daddy or mom both real or otherwise so e nor pain me. I call no one daddy and no one should call me daddy. The only time I use that term is if I am reffering to someone significantly older than I am. Daddy in the real sense is reserved for ones real father, Inshort it is against the scripture to call any man father on earth as only God in heaven is our father Mathew 23:9 read it up. So the idea of calling pastor or husband daddy is BS. The stupid thing is that Daddy is not used only by female folk in church. Even the male members use it. They also call pastors wife mummy, does it mean we should force men to call their wives mommy at home? You have joined the stupid people's society. Enjoy the membership.
Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by donbachi(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Na so my warri friend wife dey call her husband daddy...but calls her father bros..the one i hate is "D"...when she calls you "D" when angry with you,dont answer...because,it could means demon,destroyer or devil...not really dearie,darling or daddy.
Re: Learn To Start Callin Ur Husband Daddy Just As U Call Ur Pastor, Woman Advice by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
While I agree wives should respect their husbands, it is best this woman and others like her think deep.

For starters, wives and husbands call pastors daddy and their wives mummy.

Except the woman also wants men to call their wives mummy based on her premise, she is not making sense.

Also, the pastor-husband comparison would continue until husbands learn to be like pastors... Seeing the best in everyone, patience and giving hope.

Funnily, that pastor might just be a husband to his wife who is also seeking another 'pastor'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Uses Twitter To Search For Lost Brother And Finds Him Living 30 Mins Away / Man Slashes His Wife’s Throat Because Of S£x / Wife Found Husband Sleeping With Unknown Woman In Friend's Car, He Abandons Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.