Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? (2606 Views)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. / Women Submit To Ur Husband For Happy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Izido: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
If you caught your husband stealing meat in your pot of soup. Wat will you do as a good wife?
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Goldbw122(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cook more meat..

4 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by youngest85(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
I will hail him

1 Like

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Romanoff(f): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bill him for more meat na.

As long as he's bringing money for the meat he's eating, wetin be my own?

13 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Bigredmachine: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Bill him for more meat na.

As long as he's bringing money for the meat he's eating, wetin be my own?

Okay o... U set of people will never change... Who put that rule say na man go must always bring out money to buy food for house all the time

1 Like

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Romanoff(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Okay o... U set of people will never change... Who put that rule say na man go must always bring out money to buy food for house all the time

If the bills are split and he always eats the meat in the pot, what wrong with him bringing more money for his meat snacks?

11 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Kandeed: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Izido:
If you caught your husband stealing meat in your pot of soup. Wat will you do as a good wife?

You meant to ask what should be done if a man steals from his property??

Nigga that's rhetorical

1 Like

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kandeed:

You meant to ask what should be done if a man steals from his property??

Nigga that's rhetorical

Or when a wife steals money from her husband's wallet which is also her property?

That's hella rhetorical.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Bigredmachine: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Romanoff:

If the bills are split and he always eats the meat in the pot, what wrong with him bringing more money for his meat snacks?

Except that ... Splitting bills is fine... Wife wey dey share responsibility na correct woman
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Kandeed: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Or when a wife steals money from her husband's wallet which is also her property?

That's hella rhetorical.

When does the Husband Money become the wifes'.... that's not rhetorical but pickpocketing and robbery without arms

3 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Kandeed: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Except that ... Splitting bills is fine... Wife wey dey share responsibility na correct woman

Na normal thing she gaz do..... it's just this part of our world that glorifies and see them as Demi gods when they do such
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Romanoff(f): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Especially if the chores and child care is also shared.

Partnership at its best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Bigredmachine: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kandeed:

Na normal thing she gaz do..... it's just this part of our world that glorifies and see them as Demi gods when they do such

We can then say we Nigerian men are the ones who have succeeded in spoiling our girls... By making them feel they are precious stones
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kandeed:

When does the Husband Money become the wifes'.... that's not rhetorical but pickpocketing and robbery without arms

The hypocrisy is what I wanted to bring out and you just displayed it,

The husband's money is definitely the wife's cos they are two who became one......if you see stealing the husband's money as pickpocketing and robbery without arms, stealing from the wife's pot of soup is pickpocketing and robbery without arms,

Why can't husband and wife simply tell each other instead of stealing or pickpocketing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
What will I do to an adult?
I'll simply let him know he has taken his own portion. So when I'm serving his next meal, no meat.

I know someone who does it and still expects to be served food with meat.
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by salisuammy(f): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
You mean my husband is stealing meat from his own pot?

4 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by mariahAngel(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Izido:

Why would you steal what you can just ask for? undecided

I’d be irritated and turned off!

3 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by WoundedLamb: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

We can then say we Nigerian men are the ones who have succeeded in spoiling our girls... By making them feel they are precious stones
Can we Nigerian men also split house chores with our wives? Or is it just the running expenses we want to split?

5 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Bigredmachine: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Can we Nigerian men also split house chores with our wives? Or is it just the running expenses we want to split?

House chores and money making no be mate o... They can't be compared, a man should assist where and whenever he can... The wife should be working or doing business to meet up with at least cooking and feeding aspect
... While oga should face house bills, school fees, car maintenance amongst others
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
"My" pot of soup? Rubbish.

I would ask him if he wants more and tell him to eat from it anytime he craves meat or whatever's in the pot (OUR pot of soup).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Kandeed: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

The hypocrisy is what I wanted to bring out and you just displayed it,

The husband's money is definitely the wife's cos they are two who became one......if you see stealing the husband's money as pickpocketing and robbery without arms, stealing from the wife's pot of soup is pickpocketing and robbery without arms,

Why can't husband and wife simply tell each other instead of stealing or pickpocketing?

The truth is, it should be different when it comes to The Head of the House and besides ion understand how you'll rate taking extra meat or going to pick a meat anytime I want in my own House as theft. haba

1 Like

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Kandeed: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
salisuammy:
You mean my husband is stealing meat from his own pot?

Fountainofyouth this is exactly what I'm talking bout

1 Like

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by cococandy(f): 3:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Steal? In his own house too. Wilding

2 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by 1F30M4(f): 3:52am On Jul 30, 2021
Lmaoo steal meat? Nahhh
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Vision101(m): 5:28am On Jul 30, 2021
@CharisEleos

I'll simply let him know he has taken his own portion. So when I'm serving his next meal, no meat.

I know someone who deos it and still expects to be served food with meat. [/quote]

@me
The ones you used to take for tasting when you are cooking and warming soup nko?
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by LadySarah: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2021
undecided
First it's 'our'not 'your'. We should stop this personalization of kitchen stuffs. It is demeaning .It belongs to everyone.

Buhari has made Nigerians compulsory vegetarians. Before our parents would say''Oya go and take more meat'' then it regressed to ''Is your food enough''with one meat on top now it is eating to save your life. Meat is now a luxury.Egg nko?

My sister if he likes indulging in snacking meat, he should bring the meat cos if you put your head there, it will engulf you. It is a luxury now. Let him snack on cucumbers which are still affordable. Lol
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Vision101:
@CharisEleos

I know someone who deos it and still expects to be served food with meat.

@me
The ones you used to take for tasting when you are cooking and warming soup nko?

Well, that's because I'm the one cooking and it's different from going to the pot after cooking and setting the pot down. It's not a good habit. The soup can get soured like that.

That is why some women lock their soup inside the cabinet. Lol..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by descarado: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2021
cococandy:
Steal? In his own house too. Wilding
My dear, wetin we no go read here grin

Imagine telling hubby he is stealing meat.

Why will he dip hand inside soup pot if not bad upbringing and poor man mentality.

They should stop creating all these wacko threads that make some foreigners still believe we are from the 16th century when they stumble on them.
Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Kandeed:

The truth is, it should be different when it comes to The Head of the House and besides ion understand how you'll rate taking extra meat or going to pick a meat anytime I want in my own House as theft. haba

It is not different, and it has nothing to do with the head, shoulder, knees and toes, the house belongs to both the husband and wife, so if he has the right to pick meat anytime he wants in the house, the wife also has the same right to take money anytime she wants in the house, simple.

4 Likes

Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Kandeed: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

It is not different, and it has nothing to do with the head, shoulder, knees and toes, the house belongs to both the husband and wife, so if he has the right to pick meat anytime he wants in the house, the wife also has the same right to take money anytime she wants in the house, simple.

how ur equating pot of soup/meat to wallet n money is what is shrinking my spines like who can help us connect the dot sad
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by Imustnottalk: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Izido:
thats not stealing
Re: Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? by DonroxyII: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Izido:
My number one bad habit...... I did it to my sister yesterday........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Insurance / What Will U Name Ur Child/children? / Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.