Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted (4715 Views)

Crude Oil Seller Available, Link Is Tru Presidency And Nnpc / Any Crude Oil Seller Or Agent Here Contact Me Now. / I Have A Genuine Crude Oil Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted by ericrich: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

I have a buyer from turkey and here is what he want:

The seller should approach the Turkish High Embassy here in Nigeria to get confirmation letter from the Embassy before any deal.

Please no facilitator, only seller mandate should contact me.

Thanks

Tolumonye Michael
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted by akpogbenz(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2010
my friend if you want your buyer to get a loaded vessel of blco 2mbbls and more that is not a problem.The condition i will give you from my various sellers is if they can give a bank comfort letter or an irrevocable purchase order.No seller should ask for an instrument upfront.That is not legitimate except there is a concrete proof by the seller.You can reach me through 07042639269 or my mail at akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted by MEmmanuel: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
I report ONLY to end seller.
Revert with buyer's purchase details if still interested.

Regards,
EMMANUEL
gudluk2us@gmail.com
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted by epsonlinks: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: 24 Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria

Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted by anthonymclaw: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
[size=14pt]BLCO for Sale[/size]
(A)
1m & 2 m barrel of blco on Nigerian waters with
free marine ATB @ 76 less 4 ready for TTO & TTT.
(B)
1m barrel of blco on ttt @ 68 less 4

Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted by chibanj(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Pls my buyer needs 100kmt of blco to ghana tank farm. Price 60/4

Procedure:
1. Seller n buyer signs SPA

2. Seller issues NOR/ETA to buyer's tank farm.

3. Buyer block $200, 000 in seller's bank acct.

4. Buyer raises BG for d total cargo

5. Seller move to ghana for Q n Q

6. The $200, 000 crystalize into cash

7. Transhipment and payment.

NOTE: buyer is ready to sign SPA n block fund within 24hrs and deal commenced immediately.

Contact me
Email: ccvizzle@yahoo.com
Ph NO: 08068847148 (add on what's app)
Bbm Pin: 2B39272A

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions / 3 R Model Mack Truck Heads For Urgent Sale (auction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.