Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) (23282 Views)

Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes / Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
tosyne2much:
The kiss and tell wey Whastapp dey do sef dey vex me
and mark the Facebook CEO don copy the kiss and tell paste for his new messenger.. En don fvck up...

1 Like

Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by Lagosfinder(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Always improving its products and services Thumbs up to facebook
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by BushDoctor123: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Since when ?
Na today? I have been using the features for over a year now.
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by etibaba(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
y3mi:
Much needed long overdue feature. I've been off it orwas llot hasn't Favebook lost it appeal now that it is an haven for cyber criminal?

What I hate most about Facebook is

1. How easy it is for anyone to copy and use other people's photos, Facebook can make uploaded photos un-save-able by disabling that feature the same way some websites have made it unable to save images on their websites, such as how one is unable to save text-like images on Google Books but only to read it.

2. Facebook have never ever seem to care about the issue of impostors, and scammers using photos of popular figures to lure unsuspecting friend requesters. I told an Ayobalogun Wizkid that you can never be the real Wizkid as he couldn't have the time to be responding to every chats and messages everyone posts, the next thing he blocked me off. That was like 5 or 6 years ago and up till now they haven't done anything about it like Twitter and Instagram put a mark sign beside the display picture of a prominent person to indicate he or she is verified.

3. How easy it still is for those who call themselves hackers here in Nigeria to obtain, hijack and take over the Facebook accounts of other users. It's so sad how I keep hearing people falling for all the tricks they use to decieve users into submitting their password, which isn't their fault as not everyone should be expected to be security conscious during their social activities on the internet. Perosnally, I have an idea on how any service providing websites requring a username log in and password can be done so effectively that any password phishing technique can be rendered useless even when user passwords are stolen. Let's Facebook and other email services go figure something out, they all just seem to need our subscribe to what they set out to so without actually really caring to protect us their lifeblood, by thinking deep/going that extra extra length to tighten the security of its users. How I wish I know web design and development.
1. To the best of my knowledge, there's a privacy settings on fb that prevents others from downloading your pictures. But guess what ; it actually means nothing cos it can easily be screen grabbed even on websites that prevents downloads.

2. Facebook also make use of that same blue sign to signify verified account.

Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Since na
I tire oh
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by PaulAris: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
imthealpha:
cool been expecting it
F.T.C oya where's my award oh
Are awards really given?
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by Naijageak(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Telegram rules. You can edit already sent message on telegrame.

Check my signture if you are a man for health related issues
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by sandy409(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
hmmm... i was wondering y deleted massage always, so he is playing away match since. I go start my own o
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by Psoul(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
For those using Facebook on the computers, for u to use this service, follow this steps
* Point ur mouse on the msg u want to delete
* Move left towards the "React" icon, u will see 3 horizontal dots which will show "more"
* Click on the "more"
* Two pop ups will show...."remove" and "reply"
* Click on the "remove" which will pop up "remove for me" and "remove for all"
* Select ur desired action.
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by pacespot(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
cool
Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by Gerrard59(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
y3mi:

3. How easy it still is for those who call themselves hackers here in Nigeria to obtain, hijack and take over the Facebook accounts of other users. It's so sad how I keep hearing people falling for all the tricks they use to decieve users into submitting their password, which isn't their fault as not everyone should be expected to be security conscious during their social activities on the internet. Perosnally, I have an idea on how any service providing websites requring a username log in and password can be done so effectively that any password phishing technique can be rendered useless even when user passwords are stolen. Let's Facebook and other email services go figure something out, they all just seem to need our subscribe to what they set out to so without actually really caring to protect us their lifeblood, by thinking deep/going that extra extra length to tighten the security of its users. How I wish I know web design and development.

There's the two-way login process. They should activate it. I was almost a victim until I activated it.

1 Like

Re: Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
PaulAris:
Are awards really given?
Bro... check your fb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aborted Tariff Hike: Expect Poor Data Services, Telecom Operators Tell Consumers / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.