Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance (1323 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance by emxglas: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2019
NORLAND PRESENTATION by Kim Alfred.

PLEASE HOLD ON FOR THE NEXT PRESENTATION

��
���
����
�����
������
**ATTENTION EVERY ONE**‼‼‼

Welcome newbies�

Presentation is about to commence.

Relax, as I bring you a life changing business /investment opportunity.

**HOLD ON TO YOUR QUESTIONS UNTIL THE END OF THE PRESENTATION.

Our Topic today is: The **GOLDMINE** in your home.

Briefly I want to share the Norland business model and how you can leverage on the system to build your financial  dream.

You can comfortably create a second source of income  right from your home.

Norland is a very simple business only if you understand what it is all about.
We rock.�

Norland International is a multi million  manufacturing  company that produces products and pays her partners weekly for just using the products.

Apart from this, Norland also have health supplements for different types of health challenges.

Now, Norland says come on board  and get these products  worth your registration fee and get started.

If you do what successful people do, you will get what they got.
It's a simple Law
The system is the same, just follow the steps.
Norland has been worked, Tested and proven.
**plug in Now**

My name is Emmanuel Onyenuforo, I do not want to bore you with too many info. at this point. Let me leave you to ponder on your curiousity. I will be back same time tomorrow to unvail remaining part of this presentation.

I'll like to urge you to keep calm and return here tomorrow for further insight into this great opportunity.

Meanwhile you can drop your questions yet, and I will surely do justice to them tomorrow before I delve into the main presentation.

I'll see us tomorrow...
Re: After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance by emxglas: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hello everyone one.
We are about to start���
I can't wait to present this amazing opportunity that is changing lives all over the world to you.
If your dream is to secure your financial  future and that of your children, grand children,work at home,and live the life of your dreams.
**Then this opportunity is for you**

The name of the platform for investment is called **Norland**

The business is for every body  but not for everyone

This business is for serious minded people

People that are ready to build
[
**HOW NORLAND BUSINESS WORK�

I would  also use an illustration to explain Norland business to you.

Assuming you walked into shoprite today, bought  some items, paid and headed toward the store exit. Just as you were leaving  the manager  stopped you and said:

"Thank you for shopping with us! Because you have shopped with us today, we will give you a unique ID number. If you refer any one to any of our stores any where in the world and they purchase anything, we will pay you a referral commission directly into your bank account.  It doesn't stop there, if the person you refer also refer others to our stores just like you referred them we will also pay you additional bonus and it will continue till infinity ".

**HERE IS MY QUESTION: WOULD  YOU TAKE IT UP ON THAT OFFER?**

Will you ever shop from any other store?

How often will you refer people to shoprite for their daily house hold consumable?

So basically, will you buy once to earn  forever just by referring people directly and indirectly?

**LET  ME PAUSE FOR NOW AND ALLOW YOU TO THINK AND ANSWER THE �ABOVE QUESTIONS**
Re: After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance by emxglas: 12:16am On Apr 28, 2019
We no dey carry last

This is basically how Norland MLM works. Make Norland  your supermarket  for daily needs, get your unique ID code and earn referral commissions till infinity. No hidden  clauses, no commas, etc

You can get paid weekly up to six figures depending on the size of your net work, qualify for all- expenses paid trips, and change cars yearly.

The idea is simple"BRAND SWITCH'

Norland manufactures Toothpaste, detergent,supplements, Sanitary napkins, tea, panty liners, magic frying pan, Electronics,   as a matter of fact, Norland is the first company that has produced male pad.
Please put your hands together for Norland.
������������������

You only need to try one of the products and you will have Norland  experience!

We have several testimonies on Norland products. From regenerating your cells, clearing the sight, HYPERTENSION,fertility issues,Diabetic,HIV etc

Before I start let me ask you this question

**HOW MANY OF US ARE HERE TO LEARN �‍♂

Especially learning how you can earn from using what you use daily in your house like Toothpaste
Tea
Detergent
Sanitary napkins
Panty liners etc

SURPRISED?

Now let me tell you something

I got to realise that I have been  cheating myself because, I haven't  been  earning using my household products and I have been missing out since.

Not until I got to know and was introduced to a company that pays me for spending my money on my own house hold products.

How many of us here  do this everyday
�Do you brush your teeth?
�Do you cook?
�Do you wash your cloths?
�Do you put food in the freezer?
�Do you watch television?
�How about pad and Panty liners?

Praise God! Yes indeed NORLAND IS THE BEST PLATFORM TO BE!! IT'S A BLESSED GROUND, GLORY BE TO GOD.

We do so many of these  activities.

Now my questions is, have you been paid?�‍♂

I will guide you today on how to take an amazing step toward attaining that success you deserve.

Your  decision today will determine your status tomorrow

Flow with me.

Success only happens to those who say YES.

How many of us here have been complaining of the economy, no money and all. �‍♂

Yet we brush our teeth every day, wash our cloths every day, cook every day etc. Isn't it?�‍♂

Have you gotten angry with yourself  before?

And why?
I do complain that I don't have enough, I'm looking for another stream of income to add to what I'm doing currently.

Now before I was introduced to this platform I wanna introduce to us now, I was told I will start the business with money....

Haba! I said

I just told you I don't have money, the economy is hard, here...and you're talking about starting with money. (*note* I didn't know I was to just buy something  I have been  buying from supermarket from this company and get paid )

Now I call that poverty of the mind

POVERTY OF THE MIND IS A MINDSET.
ARE WE FOLLOWING? �‍♂

I ignored the lady for a long time... because I was poor in the mind already.

Now the mind is like a parachute, the moment  you open it you can absorb things that can help you grow positively or negatively. ...

I chose to be wise positively, I don't know about you.�‍♂

Well I'm this kind of person  that likes keeping the packs of the things I have used previously for some purpose. ..
I don't know if there's anyone here that does that too.�‍♂

One day...
I brought out everything and poured it on the ground.

As a business woman lol...�

I borrowed myself some sense.

I said let me even see how much this my body has taken. ... in the name of taking care of myself.

Yes! It was like three months after this lady had introduced this company to me.

Do you know how much I realized I had spent within the space of three months  this my lady had introduced this platform to me?

N158,270 �‍♂ mbok
Remember I said I don't have money ooo

Where on earth did this come from?

Please in your free time, do this and realized you are a well package millionaire.

If you don't know, know it now

A lot of us are only poor in the mind... thats why this riches we are pursuing physically ain't manifesting.

That exercise changed my entire life

So, today I want to share with you what this company is all about.�����

*NORLAND IN BRIEF*

*I will discuss 5 subtitles in Norland business.*

1. What is Norland ?
2. How to join...
3. How we get paid weekly
4. How we get paid monthly
5. Our incentives/ Ranks.

*What is Norland Industrial Group Limited*?
Founded in 2008, Norland industrial group is a large scale transnational industrial group which covers health,  medical cosmetology,  *Direct selling*(MLM) and e-commerce industries and is integrated with numerous businesses including health management, medical services,  production, international logistics and finance. 
The company has taken a lead in the health detoxification field by adhering to its vision of "Build a global ecosystem of health and detoxification so that all may benefit from health awareness.

Currently Norland is in over 48 countries and 4 continents, including Africa which started in 2017. And in Nigeria , we just clocked 1 year last October and have created more millionaires than the average result of other companies combined. *Fact!!*��

*So relax � we talking about a Giant here*

See you tomorrow... this time.
Re: After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance by emxglas: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Welcome back!

*HOW TO JOIN NORLAND*
1:We have 5 Entry packages to choose from..������
� *#87,000 - Senior member*
� *#167,000 - Bronze member*
� *#350,000 - Silver member (Good package)*
� *#700,000 - Gold member (Better package)*
� *#1,350,000 - Diamond member (Best Package)*
2. Choose your preferred package , make payments to company's account , and then pick *products of your choice worth the exact amount you paid* , And you are automatically on board ��� *(Registration is free!!)*  You have 60days to upgrade.

3: Recruit minimum of 2 people , then teach them to do the same. *(Its a copycat , we use the pull method)*��

*DONE*?

*HOW DO WE MOVE UP THE MARKET PLAN*?

*Stock of #87,000  is140PVs*

*Stock of #167,000  is 240PVs*

*Stock of #350,000 560PVs* etc.

PV means *Point Value*. Every product has a point value attached to it , and the higher your PV , the higher your payout and the better and faster the business grows!. *its a business of PVs)*

*HOW DO WE GET PAID WEEKLY?*

����������

Types Of Bonuses

1.fast start bonus (weekly)
2. Group Performance bonus (weekly)
3. Leadership bonus (monthly)
4. Maintenance bonus (monthly)

����✍�

‼1. *FAST START BONUS*

It is the bonus Norland pay you for new members that join your network tree.

Now let's do the calculation ��������

For example : if you're a senior member (140pvs),  And two new members join you directly , you get
*= N28, 000  Cash* &
*= N40,000 Free product of your choice* ������
*Total of N68,000* (About 75% of your investment),
Apart from your initial product of #80,000 you had collected on registration !! *This is Unbelievable*��

*Let me marvel u* The moment two people come into your binary (that's one on your left and on your right, whether you are their sponsor or spill over , you get the N28,000 ���,
And the moment your 2 persons recruit 1 person each , you get another N28,000 cash..�� *Norland is a GOAL !*
       YOU
         �
  A�  �B  = 28k.(+40k free products)
  C�  �D  = 28k.(+40k free products)

*NOTE* The free product is paid only to people who sponsor new members and not on spill over �.
*And is paid till INFINITY !* �������� Anytime you sponsor new member , you get 25% of the amount on free products!!!

As a *Bronze =u get 56k, free products worth 80k*

As a *Silver u get 112k, free products worth 160k*

As a *Gold u get 224k, free products worth 320k*

As a *Diamond u get 448k, free products worth 640k*

*NOTE*: Each level is double the former one and so is the payment pattern . Also note ,that in Norland ,there is *NO SSD* As such, you can recruit any level despite your personal entry level and still get paid �.

I shall be pausing here for today. Information overload, is not good in this kind of opportunity. As usual, I have have the honour of letting you have enough time to think through and consider all the various things you have heard so far. Tomorrow, we shall continue on our wealth voyage. Don't be worried, we shall soon be at our conclusions and there after begin to reap of the rich santorum of this venture
Re: After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance by emxglas: 6:17pm On May 16, 2019
Ladies and gentle men, this post was disrupted haven been banned by the admin for continuing the post. In other not to incur further ban from the admin, this lecture and other resources has been moved from this platform. If you are still interested, you know how to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy and Sell MFB License. We also Get Investors for Micro Finance Banks. / Earn Free Solana Every 5 Minutes / Naira Gains Further, Trades At 835/$ On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.