Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up (48820 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by AImiron: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2023
One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

He released the press statement earlier today.

'2 year's ago, I gave Ileri N2m to perform at my mother's annual remembrance concert at Ikorodu, he boy never turned up, so I called him to ask why?, He then said he was not feeling well and when I asked for a refund, he said he lost his phone and money recently when the NDLEA raided his place in the process and since he was leaving Marlian Records, he is now broke, with no commitment to repay, then left, all for me to later hear that this same boy was having a musical video shoot the next door, practically next street to my house, so I went there to ask for my money again, we had an argument that lasted 5mins, even one of his friends insisted he was going pay the money, up till today one kobo they have not paid me, this was early last year. I have since then moved.

I traveled to Kenya to find new African act that can perform at my mother's concert this year. I have been away since August 20!, till now I don't know anything other than what was written in the blogs and press. I don't even know where he lives, I only know his former label boss and their house. I don't know any nurse or doctor or hospital, I don't know anything about his movement, I don't have that time, I have lost a lot more money than that before, you win some you loose some.
That is my story case close. I came here willingly and happily. I know nothing about how the musician died
'"

Source: Yabaleft X(Formerly Twitter)

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Taylor92: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Its obvious Sam Larry is still bitter over the N2million (That is if Sam Larry didn’t make this up to cover the viral bully video with cane )

See as he dey even call Mohbad “this boy”

If you’re a Mohbad fan hoping on Justice then you’re new to Nigeria

Before Sam Larry must have gathered liver to come back to Nigeria so many supreme politicians he works for must have assured him of “nothing go happen just come make e be like say you dey run”

Same people that hailed INEC for rigging are still same people that’s calling on Nigeria police not to rig this case in favor of Larry and Marley

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by LikeAking: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ok!

We don hear..

We’re una Dey see money buy una gold chains?

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Taylor92: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
LikeAking:
Ok!

We don hear..

As if you don’t know he’s micro Escobar

He’s a Tinubu associate

Person wey dey role with Sanwo and other super Yoruba politicians

He even followed Tinubu to Mecca two years ago

247 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Malroux: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lies. Why didn't you say so when he was alive.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
You would have called him out on social media if it was true.The dead cannot speak.Do you even have proof?abi you and police dey fabricate lies against him.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Mhizzard(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
From his statement or confession one would weakly believe he is innocent

52 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Malroux: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Did you impregnate his wife, yes or no?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
LikeAking:
Ok!

We don hear..

He is one of tinubu's hitman.He will go scotfree like mc oluomo's numerous killings.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by salbis(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Truth don dey come out small small.

More to come!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by drizslim(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Just tell us why u kpai the young lad.. 99days for u done exhaust.. U go collect larry

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by marlow1962(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by princeade86(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Continue lying

31 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by inoki247: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by MacTayyy: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by UptownVibes(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na why he kill am? This goes to show he was having beef with the late guy

10 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by EmmaLege: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmm 🤔
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mhizzard:
Do you believed him like tinubu's chicago certificate that he would let go of 2m like that if truly he gave him that huge sums of money?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Truths9ja: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmm 🤔. This one is just trying to clarify himself that he has any hands in killing Mohbad. Those that killed Mohbad are many and not only one person.
Throwback to when Mohbad revealed his biggest fear before death

Video Credit: Gistreel
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1706354773883056222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHC-zlT4hhI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by davit: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Oya food don done! grin angry
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by chukkystar(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why U no go report for police station then

18 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
You came willingly and happily ba ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by illicit(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Okay now

😎
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by MrPOTUS: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
lipsrsealed

The dead tell no tales.

You get evidence?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by jchioma: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eyah!

Forget embellishment, if what the guy said here is true and verified by witnesses, then the Mohbad of a guy wasn't that innocent victim after all. You did not have 2 million to settle your debt, yet you had 8 million to do video shoot. I'm not exonerating the Larry guy though; anything could have happened in between and in betwixt. Add to the twist of Nairamarley angle. The pressure could have been so much on the Mohbad guy that he had to write a petition of threat to life to the police, a petition which was not honored. The security forces are already on it and people want answers, let's see how they will weave this one. There are so many sides to the story, but as they say, dead men don't talk.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Blackdisciple(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
The bro is not saying anything...

7 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by wittywriter: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Lies. Why didn't you say so when he was alive.
Mhizzard:
Revolution2022:
You would have called him out on social media if it was true.The dead cannot speak.Do you even have proof?abi you and police dey fabricate lies against him.

Sadly dead peeps tell no tales ...

J.I.P Mohbad.

Wittyness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Creamypie(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lies. 2 years ago mohbad was with marley entertainment, so did he not report to marley? Am not saying he killed mohbad oh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Ofunaofu: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dead men tell no tales

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by grandstar(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kk
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by 9jaBloke: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Npf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ / Share Your Experience As A POS Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.