Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner (1522 Views)

Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by melanch(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Alternative singer Adekunle Gold, has explained the reason behind him reaching out to former MTN Project Fame Winner, Olawale, who was seen riding an Uber.

Few weeks ago, Olawale was spotted driving an Uber and some Nigerians mocked him on how he went from being a winner to a driver.

Adekunle Gold in a Chat with Cool FM disclosed why he reached out to help him;

“So there’s this guy called Olawale, he won Project Fame and I can’t remember which year. When I saw his video that went viral talking about him doing uber and how people have abused him on how do you go from winning Project Fame to riding Uber, and he was just being honest. He was just saying I can’t steal, I don’t know how to steal, a man has to do what he has to do to fend for himself. And that touched me because that’s everything I’ve always been about. My essence is always just Work. The dignity in labour is underrated in this country. People do so much, but they don’t get celebrated. You don’t even need to celebrated for what you are doing, but at least get rewarded. So it just touched me ‘I should help this guy.”

https://newsdey.com/latest/adekunle-gold-reveals-why-he-reached-out-to-former-project-fame-winner-turned-uber-driver/

Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by amaniro: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nigerian Idol. Project fame. Maltina dance all. Ultimate search I wonder what happened to all these programmes
Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by sirpekun: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
People are saying Adekunle Gold is just showing off. Read more here on https://idonsabi.com/my-essence-is-always-work-adekunle-gold-reveals-why-he-helped-former-project-fame-winner/

melanch:
Alternative singer Adekunle Gold, has explained the reason behind him reaching out to former MTN Project Fame Winner, Olawale, who was seen riding an Uber.

Few weeks ago, Olawale was spotted driving an Uber and some Nigerians mocked him on how he went from being a winner to a driver.

Adekunle Gold in a Chat with Cool FM disclosed why he reached out to help him;

“So there’s this guy called Olawale, he won Project Fame and I can’t remember which year. When I saw his video that went viral talking about him doing uber and how people have abused him on how do you go from winning Project Fame to riding Uber, and he was just being honest. He was just saying I can’t steal, I don’t know how to steal, a man has to do what he has to do to fend for himself. And that touched me because that’s everything I’ve always been about. My essence is always just Work. The dignity in labour is underrated in this country. People do so much, but they don’t get celebrated. You don’t even need to celebrated for what you are doing, but at least get rewarded. So it just touched me ‘I should help this guy.”

https://newsdey.com/latest/adekunle-gold-reveals-why-he-reached-out-to-former-project-fame-winner-turned-uber-driver/
Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by crazyABO(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nigerians gan angry why mock him Some of them no get source of income, dem no even go sch self key board warriors undecided if the guy do ritual u will talk, Yahoo una go complain shocked he bought his own car and using it on a low to be his own boss una still dey beef sad wah do people want in this Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by crackhouse(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
All I know is that some people don't just need help. Who knows maybe after he won, the fame entered his head and he started misbehaving and probably disrespecting people and now God made it to be like this for him.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by yomi96(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
Nigerian Idol. Project fame. Maltina dance all. Ultimate search I wonder what happened to all these programmes
when the gollum in aso rock has succeded in killing the economy? Every company is struggling to survive

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by TANID(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmmm Adekunle Wura Is So Nice
Tohyorsih2
Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by peeps4u: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:

Who wants to be a millionaire also.

And to your question, Buhari happened to them all. Companies are struggling to make profits while some are folding up, how do they want them to sponsor such programs again?

As buharists will say "those complaining are the ones with dirty money"

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Talks Why He Reached Out To Uber Driver An Ex Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
TANID:
Hmmmm Adekunle Wura Is So Nice

Tohyorsih2

Adekunle Gold with the Golden heart kiss

(1) (Reply)

Actor Williams Uchemba Poses With His Mercedes Benz @ His Mansion / Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate / Angela Okorie Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.