Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP (8100 Views)

APC Responsible For Killings In Nigeria - PDP / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP / APC, Buhari Can't Blackmail Nigeria - PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Calculating: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says with President Muhammadu Buhari at the helm of affairs, there is no sign of government in the country.

Uche Secondus, the national chairman of the opposition party made the claim on Friday in Abuja while addressing newsmen.

Mr Secondus wondered if truly the spike in criminal activities and killings across the country could happen where a government exist.

Zamfara and Kaduna States are top places where crimes of various kinds have risen in recent times.

“The security situation has been such that prominent Nigerian clerics have been raising serious concern on the issue of leadership, even questioning whether we really have a Commander-in-Chief in this country,” Secondus said.

“While the Presidency continues to argue that there exists government in our country today, what obtains in reality is different.

“The level of bloodletting occasioned by the barrage of criminalities across the country can only be happening in a country without government. Things got even worse as the remaining goodwill of the people on this government vanished after it arm-twisted the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), into tampering with the will of the people in the February 23 Presidential and National Assembly elections.

“There is no evidence of the presence of government in this country as crimes of all kinds are committed all over the country and Nigerians have never lived in such great fear and trembling for their lives.

From Kaduna to Zamfara, Benue to Taraba, Plateau, Lagos to Enugu etc., bloodletting is continuing unabated, even the President’s home state of Katsina has lost about eight local government areas to bandits, not to talk of the North East,” he said.

The opposition also alleged that the All Progressive Congress-led administration was out to undermine the Judicial arm of government. It also advised judicial officers not to succumb to the intimidations of the executive arm.

“After its several attempts to hijack the legislature failed, it turned to the Judiciary ridiculing the revered third arm of the government to the point of removing their confidence.

“The executive backed humiliation of the head of the Judiciary, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen is a well-designed strategy by the APC administration to intimidate and coerce judicial officers particularly the Judges and Justices to fall in line and endorse all their undemocratic behaviours that is bound to come to the judiciary for adjudication,” the party said.

Mr Onnoghen, although recently resigned, was suspended few weeks to the 2019 general election over allegations of non-declaration of assets traced to him.

Critics of the government said it was another plot by Buhari to subdue the will of the people through the third arm of government.

https://politicstimesng.com/under-buhari-no-sign-of-government-presence-in-nigeria-pdp/
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by amaniro: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Abeg Buhari should sack this stupid Bello Minister of FCT.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Calculating: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Next level is what we want, even if we are dying.

3 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Dalexicographer(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
An Arabian already said it here undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RedlWHqlAU
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by okeyumez(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na PDP put us into this wahala
They were busy stealing and stealing for their unborn children.
Bunch of hypocrites and expired brains.
May the spirit of Beelzebub strike all politicians that looted our resources.
May their childrens children suffer premature death. May strangers posses their inheritance
May peace elude them
So shall it be to the 7th generation of these evil men

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Akam2019: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
What did you expect
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by SarkinYarki: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
It's actually the worst form of governing I have come across !!! Buhari is nothing bereft of ideas on how to move Nigeria forward but is also legendary when it comes to ineptitude ...Nigeria is grinding to teeth gnashing halt under the inept dullard

14 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Bossontop(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
undecided
Wait ooo.....so we get government for dis country??......e nor show ooo

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Debaiz: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ota Eni kii pa odu oya

Meaning your enemy can never see anything good in whatever you do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Akolawole(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Even from the mouth of PDP?

I want very good opposition. These guys need to go and learn from second republic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by BuhariLooter(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Despite the fact that buhari has broken all his campaign promises, failed the three key pillars the All Progressives Congress (APC) advertised in its mission statement security, fighting corruption &rebuilding the economy & has been unable to defend the abysmal record of his government, President Muhammadu Buhari wants to preside over Nigeria for another term of four years.
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by BuhariLooter(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
wetin i gain if i love jesus or Mohammed and support buhari, wetin i gain if i voted for buhari because of osinbanjo ,wetin i gain if i follow drug lord Tinubu and his stooges,wetin i gain if mediocre people rule us....

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by yomi96(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Calculating:
things no bad like this even during abacha time. I swear bulgari na bad luck, i prax make we recover after he go cause he don damage this country
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by thatigboman: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Welcome to next level of fraud.
Una go hearam
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by BuhariLooter(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
no more zoning , let everybody flex their muscle equally,
NORTHERN PRESIDENCY 2023

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Westbestside: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yes, under pdp, we all saw how Nigeria was competing with US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by thatigboman: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Calculating:
yes o. Waiting for any almajiri that will come and beg me money. I will use Google map to show them where aso rock is
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by yomi96(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Akolawole:
Even from the mouth of PDP?

I want very good opposition. These guys need to go and learn from second republic.
no be by force to comment, if you dont have anything meaniful to say.obviously the topic been discussed is beyond what your brain can process

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by thatigboman: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Westbestside:
as against under APC where Nigeria is competing with China and Europe combined abi
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Westbestside: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
An Arabian already said it here undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RedlWHqlAU
Hope you know the Arab is talking to pdp as well
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by shitholenation: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by yomi96(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Westbestside:
thanks to una lord and master, we don comot from best economy for africa to poverty capital of the world.
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Westbestside: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
thatigboman:
as against under APC where Nigeria is competing with China and Europe combined abi
So I lie, don't we have stable electricity, good roads and better life under pdp. Nonsense people that should bury their head in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Westbestside: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
[url][/url]
yomi96:
thanks to una lord and master, we don comot from best economy for africa to poverty capital of the world.
Lol, best economy for Africa, which and when was that. Who gave you the title? Lol, this one thinks I am apc. Zombie that have been programmed that anyone that speaks against his paymaster is automatically apc.

Both your pdp paid masters and apc are useless and shameless.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
No government presence? Okay cause any problem that different from this ridiculous story you always telling your gullible followers, and see yourself landing in prison. I hate this man talking like slowpoke.wonder how this man won chairman of party.
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Westbestside:
So I lie, don't we have stable electricity, good roads and better life under pdp. Nonsense people that should bury their head in shame.
PDP governments were 1,000 times better than this your APC.
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Dalexicographer(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Westbestside:
Hope you know the Arab is talking to pdp as well
Did he mention APC?? Have brain Na undecided
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by thatigboman: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
No government presence? Okay cause any problem that different from this ridiculous story you always telling your gullible followers, and see yourself landing in prison. I hate this man talking like slowpoke.wonder how this man won chairman of party.
that ugly dwarf from edo is more diplomatic?
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by thatigboman: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Did he mention APC?? Have brain Na undecided
thought APC is the government of the day. Or am I wrong?
Re: Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP by Westbestside: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
thatigboman:
PDP governments were 1,000 times better than this your APC.
By far, reason we are on same level with US. Wow zombie self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Plan To Dethrone Emir Sanusi II - Ganduje / Calabar/Itu Road: Construction Company Targets April 2023 Delivery Date / Fire Raging At Makoko Ebute-Meta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.