Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP (11352 Views)

APC Responsible For Killings In Nigeria - PDP / Hold APC & Buhari Responsible For Incessant Killings - PDP / We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by EmagNig(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has blamed President Muhammadu Buhari for rise in suicides and other social ills in the country.

The opposition party made this allegation in a statement signed by the PDP’s spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, on Sunday, May 26, 2019, Pulse NG reports.

The party further blamed the ruling All Progressive Congress and the President for doing nothing in the face of rising insecurity across the country.

The party said:

“The PDP described as a national tragedy, the rising spate of suicides, slavery mission abroad, divorces, child abandonment and other social degeneration occasioned by the worsening economic hardship, poverty, hunger and rising insecurity under the incompetent, corrupt, divisive and manipulative All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.

“The party laments that such social ills, which is a direct response to bad governance, occurs when citizens are overwhelmed by gloom, with no hope in sight, particularly after their majority vote for a new, purposeful and result-oriented President in the PDP candidate Atiku Abubakar, as expressed in the February 23 Presidential election, was subverted with brazen impunity.

“In the last few months, the news media has been awash with horrible reports of teenage suicide in our country.

“Banditry, insurgency, marauding, bloodletting and kidnapping with unmentionable ransoms, have almost become daily occurrences. Our citizenry is now battling with the worst kind of siege mentality.

“Constitutional violations, human rights abuses, arbitrary arrests, extra-judicial killings, assault on perceived dissenting voices and attempt at annexation of our institutions of democracy, particularly the judiciary, signposts a nation in dire strait.

“Misery has set in. This is evident in the shrinking of our nation’s Gross Domestic Produce (GDP) to 2.1percent in the first quarter of 2019.

“It is saddening that at the time Nigerians ought to be celebrating, they are rather forlorn, committing suicide and exiting the country in droves.

“Most Nigerians have become downhearted in the face of an administration that wrecked our once robust economy and divided our people; in the face of worsening joblessness, piling bills, hunger and diseases; in the face of incompetence, lies, and unfulfilled promises of free homes, monthly allowance to unemployed youth and the poor, bringing the naira to the same value as the US Dollar, creating of 5 million new jobs, ending of insurgency in three months and myriad of other false promises.”

The PDP also complained about Nigeria’s rising debt profile under Buhari as well as the alleged elevation of incompetence, deceit, propaganda, failure and “cabal mentality”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-responsible-for-rise-in-suicides-in-nigeria-pdp/

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Samyj247: 12:02pm On May 27, 2019
this is the truth and real reason. many Nigerians have lost hope of seeing better things in the future because Buhari forcefully came back again. imagine leaving through another 4 yrs of hell. not everyone can take it but I won't urge any Nigerian to kill himself or herself because of frustration. for me I am warming up to go into yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus. apart from that I am looking into making money through other good means online whether good or bad.

pls just b smart and play ur cards well. anyhow u wan survive abeg survive don't kill yourself because of buhari. if u die ur haters will still b alive and laugh at u last last. just hustle anyhow make ur money so that haters can kill themselves

But Nigerians are stupid sha they saw good and chose bad. though those who chose good still won but the bad took power by force because they are bad.

instead of me to kill my self people will pay for it.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by FRESHG(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2019
I WILL COMMENT WHEN I HEAR FROM AFONJA MUSLIMS FIRST.

SARRKI AKA BUHARIADVOCATE YARIMO GOKE7 IDRIS OKUNEYE AKA NGENEUKWUENU MACLATUNJI

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Salebo: 12:23pm On May 27, 2019
EmagNig:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has blamed President Muhammadu Buhari for rise in suicides and other social ills in the country.

The opposition party made this allegation in a statement signed by the PDP’s spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, on Sunday, May 26, 2019, Pulse NG reports.

The party further blamed the ruling All Progressive Congress and the President for doing nothing in the face of rising insecurity across the country.

The party said:

The PDP also complained about Nigeria’s rising debt profile under Buhari as well as the alleged elevation of incompetence, deceit, propaganda, failure and “cabal mentality”

lalasticlala

IBB said same about OBJ in 2002....

Nonsense talk!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by 7lives: 12:33pm On May 27, 2019
Those who were hawking bread, pure water, soft drinks and so on are doing so to stay alive.
If those who are used to easy money can't survive a honest living, is it not better for them to commit suicide?.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by sarrki(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2019
History is good

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2019
We Know na
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by BruncleZuma: 1:37pm On May 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by bro4u: 1:37pm On May 27, 2019
It's obviously obvious... Saw a joke on Facebook about the killer 'sniper' saying it should have Orange, strawberry and vanilla variants. On a serious notte suicide is not the way, like someone said it only transfer the pain from you to your loved one's. Say No To Suicide.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by SenorFax(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2019
This is getting serious
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Oyindidi(f): 1:38pm On May 27, 2019
This Buhari carry bad luck

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by bro4u: 1:38pm On May 27, 2019
sarrki:
History is good
The rate then cannot be compared to the one we're experiencing now... If you wanna dig up history always dig up facts along rather than allowing sentiments and political affiliation to becloud your sense of reasoning.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by martineverest(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2019
even the broken hearted ones too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by madridsta007(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2019
EmagNig:

The party said:

Even Buharists know this is true.

But because they hate Nigerians and Nigeria, they are unable to admit it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Englishgold: 1:39pm On May 27, 2019
Same death awaits him soon or later.

He's an illiterate Muslim that believes he can make heaven through killings.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by solmusdesigns: 1:40pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Weyrey people, They were screaming Atikulooser or death, back to daura or death as if they had more than one PVCs, now Buhari/ Osinbajo won Atikulooser / Obituary and they are offing themself left, right and center.

Even their Obituary had heart attack recently, while atiku had to laylow in dubai cos of health,

Even the Nairaland atikuloosers that we feared have offed themselves are now back because of Marafa and Yari's foolishness in zamfara, we must hide snipper and ropes from them during Presidential tribunal outcome

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2019
Truth, he is an illiterate clueless leader

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by ClearFlair: 1:40pm On May 27, 2019
Even satan is learning from PDP when it comes evil and deceit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by zibya: 1:41pm On May 27, 2019
Samyj247:
this is the truth and real reason. many Nigerians have lost hope of seeing better things in the future because Buhari forcefully came back again. imagine leaving through another 4 yrs of hell. not everyone can take it but I won't urge any Nigerian to kill himself or herself because of frustration. for me I am warming up to go into yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus. apart from that I am looking into making money through other good means online whether good or bad.

pls just b smart and play ur cards well. anyhow u wan survive abeg survive don't kill yourself because of buhari. if u die ur haters will still b alive and laugh at u last last. just hustle anyhow make ur money so that haters can kill themselves

But Nigerians are stupid sha they saw good and chose bad. though those who chose good still won but the bad took power by force because they are bad.

Young man better be careful. Its best you work hard and be patient. Dont do something you will live to regret later

1 Like

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by bamasite(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2019
Shaarrrap

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking

1 Like

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by chiedu7: 1:41pm On May 27, 2019
Buhari is a bad omen.

We pray that Atiku sends him packing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by ShitHead(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2019
So Buhari don dey sell snipers now, abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by OhiOfIhima: 1:42pm On May 27, 2019
Since the inception of DemAllCrazy, life have never been easy..

One day, Nigerians will take the bull by the horn.
Mind my business slogan can only worst the situation but never a solution.
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by meggi4(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2019
na today yash the for back mtcheeeew
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by ijmbadmission(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2019
Hey
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by abbaapple: 1:46pm On May 27, 2019
angry

I swear it’s True!!! I am Buhari die hard supporter on this PDP are saying nothing but the Truth! The Ex General we are all seen is not the person in Aso Rock! The person In Villa is weak! Very lame and confused! After Buhari Tenure elapsed Buhari wound be going up and down again! Just what that Shiite guy said in that Video posted here! Nothing but the truth!!!
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On May 27, 2019
Samyj247:

Chai, Lol at going into yahoo and people will pay for it, l feel your pain, although not the best option, millions of people are dying of hunger and starvation daily grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Stalwert: 1:47pm On May 27, 2019
Demented liars have no conscience after looting Nigeria dry and plunging the economy in doldrums, they still have mouth Becky Yahoo youths who can never thrive without loot crumbs have made them feel wanted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Disqualifies 14 Political Parties For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Polls / Enugu State Suspends Amechi Awkunanaw Traditional Ruler / $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.