Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America (43658 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by DWJOBScom(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
And that's how they will come back and be snatching somebori's girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Dacronym(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
post=77904495:
Good for them.
All these boys are not ready to do any legal work again and make their dough peacefully.
All they want is quick fast money!

If you do the crime, get ready to do the TIME!

END OF DISCUSSION!!
Most have been Severely Frustrated
Hence the audacity to Do anything to Make The Money

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by VulgarLee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
NCAN food is ready

Scul miners una Weldon
From saudi to UK now America

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by bliz123: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
HI everybody.. I would had just scrolled but something just crept in my mind.

Stealing under the disguise of scamming isn't influenced by location or anyone.. I'd your throat long na long hin long...and u must steal. ... yahoo boys in Naija talk say naija no wrk no business nah hin me dem dey do am....biko my people wetin do US now wey these ones get visa enter dem come still dey do yahoo. .....instead of hardwork. I'm beginning to suspect naija youth.

Be like say this instagram no help us o. Too much long throat.

Finally. Who get US visa wey hin no use now now make hin borrow me...na work as in real work I wan go there do o.. thanks

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by wink2015(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/nine-defendants-arrested-new-york-florida-and-texas-multimillion-dollar-wire-fraud

Nine Defendants Arrested In New York, Florida, And Texas For Multimillion-Dollar Wire Fraud Scheme
Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and James C. Spero, Special Agent in Charge of the Tampa, Florida, Field Office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (“HSI”), announced today that nine defendants, OLUWASEUN ADELEKAN, a/k/a “Sean Adelekan,” OLALEKAN DARAMOLA, SOLOMON ABUREKHANLEN, GBENGA OYENEYIN, ABIOLA OLAJUMOKE, TEMITOPE OMOTAYO, BRYAN EADIE, ALBERT LUCAS, and ADEMOLA ADEBOGUN, were arrested for defrauding businesses and individuals of more than $3.5 million through business email compromises, a Russian oil scam, and a romance scam.

U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “As alleged, these defendants deployed three different email schemes to defraud their victims. The common denominator in all three schemes was the defendants’ alleged fleecing of their victims through fictitious online identities. The schemes allegedly earned the defendants $3.5 million – and also arrests on federal felony charges.”

HSI Special Agent-in-Charge James C. Spero said: “A transnational criminal organization allegedly conducting illicit domestic and international wire fraud has been dismantled thanks to the hard work of HSI Tampa and Special Agents from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. This case illustrates the unique investigative authority and international reach of HSI.”

As alleged in the Indictment[1] unsealed today from at least in or about July 2016, up to and including the present, the defendants participated in a scheme to defraud businesses and individuals through several categories of false and misleading representations, including but not limited to:

Sending victims email messages that appeared to be, but were not, from legitimate business counterparties that included instructions to the victims to wire payment to those seemingly legitimate business counterparties into bank accounts that were actually under the control of, and/or maintained by, ADELEKAN, DARAMOLA, ABUREKHANLEN, OYENEYIN, OLAJUMOKE, OMOTAYO, EADIE, LUCAS, and ADEBOGUN (the “Business Email Compromise Scam”);
Sending email messages and text messages to at least one victim offering an opportunity to invest in oil stored in Russian oil tank farms conditioned on that victim wiring upfront payments into bank accounts purportedly affiliated with the purported oil investment but actually opened by and under the control of ABUREKHANLEN, OLAJUMOKE, and OYENEYIN (the “Russian Oil Scam”); and
Sending email messages and text messages to at least one victim from an individual (or individuals) purporting to be a female with romantic intentions toward the victim requesting, further to establishing a romantic relationship, the wiring of payment into a bank account under the control of OMOTAYO (the “Romance Scam”).
In reliance on the foregoing false and misleading representations, the victims of the Business Email Scam, Russian Oil Scam, and Romance Scam wired or otherwise transferred in excess of $3.5 million into bank accounts opened in the names of shell companies and under the control of and/or maintained by the defendants.

ABUREKHANLEN was arrested yesterday, April 24, 2019, in the Bronx, New York, and will be presented before U.S. Magistrate Judge Henry B. Pitman today. ADELEKAN, OMOTAYO, LUCAS, EADIE, and ADEBOGUN were arrested earlier this morning in New York, New York, and will also be presented today before Judge Pitman. OLAJUMOKE and OYENEYIN were arrested earlier this morning in Florida and will be presented in the Southern District of Florida later today. DARAMOLA was arrested earlier this morning in Texas and will be presented in the Western District of Texas later today.

The defendants are each charged in the Indictment with one count of conspiring to commit wire fraud. Each defendant faces a maximum potential sentence of 20 years in prison. A chart containing names, age, place of residence, and nationality of the defendants is set forth below.

The maximum potential sentences in this case are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendants will be determined by the judge.

Mr. Berman praised the outstanding investigative work of the Special Agents from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and HSI.

This case is being handled by the Office’s General Crimes Unit. Assistant United States Attorney Daniel H. Wolf is in charge of the prosecution.

The charges contained in the Indictment are merely accusations, and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

Defendant

Place of Residence

Oluwaseun “Sean” Adelekan

New York, New York

Olalaken Daramola

Austin, Texas

Solomon Aburekhanlen

New York, New York

Gbenga Oyeneyin

Aventura, Florida

Abiola Olajumoke

Aventura, Florida

Temitope Omotayo

New York, New York

Bryan Eadie

New York, New York

Albert Lucas

New York, New York

Ademola Adebogun

New York, New York

[1] As the introductory phrase signifies, the entirety of the text of the Indictment and the description of the Indictment set forth herein constitute only allegations, and every fact described should be treated as an allegation.

They will most likely loose their residency status in the USA apart from being sent to jail.

After that they will face deportation back to Nigeria.

They should have look for legit way to hustle in the United States instead of engaging in fraud.

THE YAHOO PLUS GUYZ IN NIGERIA ARE EVEN THE WORST OF ALL.

They do money making ritual by killing people.

They steal female pants, kill girls and take their body parts for money rituals.

Not long ago we heard about excreta eating, menstrual pad stealing all from the so called Ghana Burger.

POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA SHOULD FIX THE COUNTRY TO MAKE MANY YOUTH FOLLOW THE RIGHT PART TO WEALTH CREATION AS AGAINST FRAUD OR MONEY RITUALS.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Westsida: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
mrAMG2:
It is times like this I respect the Italian mafia.

Please note, I am not justifying crime.

Why?

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by iammo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
if it were Nigeria, the judge would offer them 6 months jail term or $100 fine
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by XaviDayo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Everywhere. .....Yahoo.....

When is Buhari coming back pls? I wan tell am
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by sircrabo: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
I am not disappointed. All Tribes are into one crime or the other. The only problem i have with YORUBA people is pointing fingers. Hypocrisy. You commit same crimes with ibos yet you abuse them online daily. See the recently released list in saudi arabia, and then this. It is well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Dquantized: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
How long will it take dis guys to realize they've done our beloved country so much harm.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by nonxo007(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
wingmanII:
Criminal AFONJAS. They are the reason USA is reluctant to give Nigerians visa these days.
The Igbo's are in Dubai robbing shops and Malaysia pushing drugs, the south south same and Edos in Italy prostituting, the northerners are not exempted. So we all as Nigerians are all involved, when you get to the airport you aren't asked if you are Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. You passport is called Igbo passport or Hausa passport but its called Nigerian passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Westsida: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
sircrabo:
I am not disappointed. All Tribes are into one crime or the other. The only problem i have woth the YIIBOS people is pointing fingers. Hypocrisy. We commit same crimes yet we abuse them yorubas online daily. See the recently released list of the 5 yiibos that robbed in Saudi Arabia , and then more. It is well
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by MiddleSpot: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
wingmanII:
Criminal AFONJAS. They are the reason USA is reluctant to give Nigerians visa these days.

Guy warn yourself

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Reeberry: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
wingmanII:
But who involved most in drug pushing than the Igbos? No one in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by SeanPablo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by ntyce(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:
I thought they said they can't be caught in America

Mofo, you had to create a new moniker, search through US justice dept to get Yoruba boys arrested for cybercrimes..

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by yemiyemi: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daewang:

Bloody bastard
Stop flexing your desperation and depression just because you are refused granting US Visa now....
Reset your flattered head guy...haa!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
nine defendants, OLUWASEUN ADELEKAN, a/k/a “Sean Adelekan,” OLALEKAN DARAMOLA, SOLOMON ABUREKHANLEN, GBENGA OYENEYIN, ABIOLA OLAJUMOKE, TEMITOPE OMOTAYO, BRYAN EADIE, ALBERT LUCAS, and ADEMOLA ADEBOGUN,

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Now, each of them will come out of the prison broke when they are about 50years old. Is that the time they will begin to pursue a career or even start a family? They just blew up their destinies with a grenade (greed and wrong company) all by themselves. undecided

7 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by kessdivine4all: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
OLUWASEUN ADELEKAN, a/k/a “Sean Adelekan,” OLALEKAN DARAMOLA, SOLOMON ABUREKHANLEN, GBENGA OYENEYIN, ABIOLA OLAJUMOKE, TEMITOPE OMOTAYO, BRYAN EADIE, ALBERT LUCAS, and ADEMOLA ADEBOGUN

NA THEM, AWON TEAR TEAR REPUBLIC, DISGRACING NIGERIA SINCE 1914

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
I didn't have to read to know their names. Every crime in the US has ID card and signature

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/nine-defendants-arrested-new-york-florida-and-texas-multimillion-dollar-wire-fraud

Defendant

Place of Residence

Oluwaseun “Sean” Adelekan

New York, New York

Olalaken Daramola

Austin, Texas

Solomon Aburekhanlen

New York, New York

Gbenga Oyeneyin

Aventura, Florida

Abiola Olajumoke

Aventura, Florida

Temitope Omotayo

New York, New York

Bryan Eadie

New York, New York

Albert Lucas

New York, New York

Ademola Adebogun

New York, New York

[1] As the introductory phrase signifies, the entirety of the text of the Indictment and the description of the Indictment set forth herein constitute only allegations, and every fact described should be treated as an allegation.
CruellaDeVil could this be our Lucas? cheesy
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
newmanadrian:
Nairaland don corrupt my mind. Once I see crime my mind starts anticipateing the names.
Same here bruh cool cool cool cool
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by egojiokwu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
I know say na them

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
newmanadrian:
Nairaland don corrupt my mind. Once I see crime my mind starts anticipateing the names.

Honestly, God help Nigeria o.

Virtually every region seem to have one criminal contribution to further dent the image of the country. The thing just tire pesin.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by okerekeikpo: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Afonjas always disgracing and bringing bad name to Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
It’s possible cheesy
Nofavorss:
CruellaDeVil could this be our Lucas? cheesy
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Lordofthewest(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
All these useless yeebows hiding under yoruba names sef.

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Follygunners: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Myself2:
From the desk of the Editor in chief of NCAN , North America branch, there is nothing to confirm to you fellow nairalanders,,,,una can see say na dem dem ,

Olofo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) / Top 10 Strange Laws In African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.