Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America (43886 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by FreemanUYB(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
afonjezeeeeee
this guys representing Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by oduademonest: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=OfficerRegisteredAgentName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=OYENEYINGBENGAJ%20L170001868280&aggregateId=flal-l17000186828-df1fc3f6-8f68-4e8b-97cc-61d9f0d2898c&searchTerm=Oyeneyin%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Gbenga%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20J&listNameOrder=OYENEYINGBENGAJ%20L170001868280

They even have fake businesses registered
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by aariwa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lazy thieves that see people that work legitimately as fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Fuck: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
emmykk:

Since you are from a corrupt nation all you think is greed when someone send you Any message but they are free minded and corrupt free so they believe easily.

I made a post that I am selling Facebook page in naira land those who came where afraid to pay even when I agreed.I made a post I can teach how to get cheap mobile data for N1000 .one guy WhatsApp me and said I want to yahoo him.

But in other climes they pay and wait if it will not be delivered before they start complaining and try to get their money.

All the time is not greed,some they just want to help and not use to corrupt life like you

What the Bleep are yapping about? All you typed there is complete balderdash. I should pay and wait and see if you'll deliver before I start complaining?

You're obviously a scammer. In this country where almost every offer in Nigeria's cyberspace is a scam, you want me to pay and wait to see if you'll deliver? You're nuts! FYI, every Nigerian is now wary of being scammed cos almost everyone has fallen victim to one scammer or another. You can't come from a country with the highest number of scammers and still be a maga.

I suggest you try scamming people from other countries.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Afonja007: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Must we afonjas participate in every crime ?can't we leave some for our Muslim brothers from north so they will stop going for sucide bombing thinking they will be offered 72 Arab virgins in Muslim heaven, am tired of insults I receive from omo Igbo because of our way of life

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by dust88: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nairaland is toxic with heavy tribalism, they same tin happens to me and i knw its unhealthyfor my mind and spirit. i have reduced how i visit this forum. I

newmanadrian:
Nairaland don corrupt my mind. Once I see crime my mind starts anticipateing the names.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Westsida: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
mrAMG2:

The level of organization in the mafia is one of great amazement. There are strict rules to be followed and complete respect for those above you in the hierarchy of leadership and those on the same level as you.

That being said, the proceeds from all the mafia’s illegal activities is, as funny as it may sound, put into good use.

They send their people to schools to get different degrees and at the end of the day, they fix themselves into various governmental institutions such as the police force, medical sector, political offices etc.

That way, when any of them get caught doing any illegal business, they can be rest assured that wherever the crime falls under, there will be someone there, one of their own, who will make sure the case is squashed one way or another.

If you do your research, you’ll find that the Italian mafia can be found deep in the workings of many American systems and some of them have so much power that they even come out openly as a mafiosos.

There are also a lot of organizations that employ similar tactics and have for centuries, existed and functioned without any “problems”.

For instance, the Solnetvskaya bratva, a russian syndicate posted a net profit in excess of $1bn in 2015 or so. Now google their sources of income and be amazed.

My point is, Nigerians have never been known to be very organized. If these guys abroad can be able to collect themselves and syndicate then all these stories of arrests here and there won’t be heard. Lol even the EFCC, no matter how hard they try, will be powerless against them.

But sadly, when you have the likes of nairamarley bringing unnecessary attention down on the game, I doubt any organization would be a reality. What do I know, there might already be a functioning syndicate out there.

Please Note! I am not justifying crimes or the act of committing crimes.

Your very right & I understand. The Mafians hardly get caught/killed. I don’t know why some Nigerians are making it sounds like online crimes is mostly done here, lots of countries including Arabs, Israel, Russia, even African countries like Libya & Egypt are badder yet they don’t make noise. Their hackers are the best around the world. Whenever one of them is caught, they are usually executing them straight cos they’ve done millions of damage to the yankee system. I’m not supporting online crimes too, the shouting and blabbing is getting too much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Daewang: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
comshots:
Wetin you dey go find there?

U.S is a place for sane people to escape nigeria.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Daewang: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
yemiyemi:

Stop flexing your desperation and depression just because you are refused granting US Visa now....
Reset your flattered head guy...haa!!!

Bloody conehead vulture you are the only depressed and frustrated person here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by oduademonest: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Westsida:

Your very right & I understand. The Mafians hardly get caught/killed. I don’t know why some Nigerians are making it sounds like online crimes is mostly done here, lots of countries including Arabs, Israel, Russia, even African countries like Libya & Egypt are badder yet they don’t make noise. Their hackers are the best around the world. Whenever one of them is caught, they are usually executing them straight cos they’ve done millions of damage to the yankee system. I’m not supporting online crimes too, the shouting and blabbing is getting too much

Yahoo Yahoo is not hacking. It is not even sophisticated. It is nothing, but petty crime. They need to be exposed and punished.

We should not encourage crime because you think others are doing it.

Why justify bad acts by pointing at others. Why can't we be ourselves; be good. I would respect these people more if they were janitors working hard.

We should not justify illegal activities, no matter the disguise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Westsida: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:

Yahoo Yahoo is not hacking. It is not even sophisticated. It is nothing, but petty crime. They need to be exposed and punished.

We should not encourage crime because you think others are doing it.

Why justify bad acts by pointing at others. Why can't we be ourselves; be good. I would respect these people more if they were janitors working hard.

We should not justify illegal activities, no matter the disguise.

Okay, now just off as you jump in!
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by NaijaElba(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
how come their pics were not posted online?
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Benekruku(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
meobizy:
This isn’t the first time nor the last.
My friend based there told me it happens every other month, enabling white people to see Nigerians as potential fraudsters.
The guy said the situation makes him scared for his residency status as the bad eggs’ activities affect the regular hardworking folks.

True
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Legendguru: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
seven.ke
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by ZaraGift: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yoruba people are the reason the US is denying Nigerians visa, people of Yoruba extraction have been carrying out all types of criminal activities in the US,

Yoruba people should stop giving all Nigerians bad names please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by ZaraGift: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
efe2luv:
Igbos- robbery
Yorubas- fraud

Why am I not surprised

Shot up, most of the crime news coming from Nigeria since this month are all Yoruba,

Yoruba people and region top in robbery, fraud, human rituals etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fear yoruba in crimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by BlueAir: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'm always happy to hear when a fraudster is caught abroad. Their punishments for fraudsters always show how useless the Nigeria judicial system is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Adinije(f): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Marcofranz:
grin It all boils down to greed. if you are not greedy there is no way someone can swindle you, they (fraudsters) bring something that is just too good to be true and human been greedy as Bleep would fall for their gimmicks. like the saying goes "A fish does not see the hook it sees only the bait"
So people whose account were hacked or phished were all greedy?

Smh
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by littlemaster001(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
na today ?
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Arda1000(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
FASASI1:

Internet fraud doesn't have to do with a tribe you know
u wouldn't have said that if those criminals were igbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by emmykk(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bleep:

What the Bleep are yapping about? All you typed there is complete balderdash. I should pay and wait and see if you'll deliver before I start complaining?

You're obviously a scammer. In this country where almost every offer in Nigeria's cyberspace is a scam, you want me to pay and wait to see if you'll deliver? You're nuts! FYI, every Nigerian is now wary of being scammed cos almost everyone has fallen victim to one scammer or another. You can't come from a country with the highest number of scammers and still be a maga.

I suggest you try scamming people from other countries.

So stop saying greed has taken over people when they believe what you told them.the society is not like yours that made people to be suspecting even genuine transactions.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by Balonumber1: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Whoever the Bleep write this shit is an asshole
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by nedubest(m): 4:10am On Apr 28, 2019
lol, dem wan make money quick ni, do the crime, do the time!
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by PapaAdanna: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2019
The same people... The same generation

Nawaooo
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by ugooo88(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Seen.
Re: 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America by TimmyTen(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Marcofranz:
grin It all boils down to greed. if you are not greedy there is no way someone can swindle you, they (fraudsters) bring something that is just too good to be true and human been greedy as Bleep would fall for their gimmicks. like the saying goes "A fish does not see the hook it sees only the bait"

Not in all cases Sir, have you ever heard about “phishing”? They clone the email to make it look authentic. Victims are also defrauded through fictitious identities not necessarily greed. In most cases the victims mistake fraudulent mail for their legit clients.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.