Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

(uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. (423 Views)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. by kaykay100(f): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
If you anything done or bought in the UK I can help. I help you buy items in the UK and post items to you in Nigeria at a reasonable cost for my service. I am trustworthy,effective and hardworking.

Contact; +447904876352

DESCLAIMER: PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTO FRAUD,I AM NOT THE ONE FOR YOU. GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE DEALINGS ONLINE.

Samples of errands;
- Help you apply for school and accommodation when your visa is granted
- New Baby shopping
- General personal shopping
- Business shopping
- If you have business in Nigeria and you need to ship to more than one address in the UK. You can send it all to me and I will send it to each address.
-All other errands
- And much more.Name it and I will do it

Shipping will be done by DHL or Cargo for bulk orders .
Re: (uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. by vicraven(m): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2019
How do we contact you
Re: (uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. by kaykay100(f): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2019
vicraven:
How do we contact you

My name; Kay

Contact; +447904876352
Re: (uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. by kaykay100(f): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
If you anything done or bought in the UK I can help. I help you buy items in the UK and post items to you in Nigeria at a reasonable cost for my service. I am trustworthy,effective and hardworking.

Contact; +447904876352

DESCLAIMER: PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTO FRAUD,I AM NOT THE ONE FOR YOU. GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE DEALINGS ONLINE.

Samples of errands;
- Help you apply for school and accommodation when your visa is granted
- New Baby shopping
- General personal shopping
- Business shopping
- If you have business in Nigeria and you need to ship to more than one address in the UK. You can send it all to me and I will send it to each address.
-All other errands
- And much more.Name it and I will do it

Shipping will be done by DHL or Cargo for bulk orders .
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: (uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. by ak22(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Can you help me to get London used phone ?
Re: (uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. by kaykay100(f): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
ak22:
Can you help me to get London used phone ?

Sure I can .

The best thing is you check websites like ebay and other websites. You can choose them and send me money to pay or you pay yourself. It gets delivered to your place and I ship it to you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need Rain Gutters? / SHOCKER: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler Involved N300 Million Fraud / My Stubborn Wife Arm Rest Chair For Sale With Comfortable Leg Hooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.