Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know (452 Views)

Looking To Buy Reddit Account Let Me Know If You Have Some / Moving Anything? Let's Take Care Of Everything. / (uk Based) If You Need Anything Done Or Bought In The Uk I Can Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's all about business

Need to confirm an address? Rent a place or hotel? Buy something in the market and send to you? Babysit your pet or house? Just holla..the charge is crazy affordable and since I am the daughter of the most high GOD, u can never be scammed.. kiss kiss kiss I fear GOD alot

1 Like

Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by MITCHELL96: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
It's all about business

Need to confirm an address? Rent a place or hotel? Buy something in the market and send to you? Babysit your pet or house? Just holla..the charge is crazy affordable and since I am the daughter of the most high GOD, u can never be scammed.. kiss kiss kiss I fear GOD alot

1 Like

Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's all about business

Need to confirm an address? Rent a place or hotel? Buy something in the market and send to you? Babysit your pet or house? Just holla..the charge is crazy affordable and since I am the daughter of the most high GOD, u can never be scammed.. kiss kiss kiss I fear GOD alot wink
Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by atoo900: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Threat on the lose
Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by KlassicJ: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
I just got a job around ilupeju to resume next week.
Can I get an apartment to Scot with someone for like a month or two to be able to stabilize?
Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
KlassicJ:
I just got a job around ilupeju to resume next week.
Can I get an apartment to Scot with someone for like a month or two to be able to stabilize?
go and open your thread for this
Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have affordable laptop powerbanks that can help you save fuel money and charge your laptop three times fully.

It is so powerful that many tech guys and remote workers are looking for this.

We can deliver to your office or home if you are ready to pay the delivery fee or come to pick it off. We also agree on pay on delivery

Normal price is 67500 Naira.
Black Friday price is 50750 Naira.

Delivery fee: depends on your geographical location

Chat up 0816-982-7645 on whatsapp to purchase.
Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2022
It's all about business

Re: Am Based In Lagos, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:37am On Dec 06, 2022
It's all about business

Need to confirm an address? Rent a place or hotel? Buy something in the market and send to you? Babysit your pet or house? Just holla..the charge is crazy affordable and since I am the daughter of the most high GOD, u can never be scammed.. I fear GOD alot

(1) (Reply)

!! / How Big Bull Is Changing Narrative In Nigeria’s Packaged Rice Industry / What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.