Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor (42626 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu': I Have 12 Children, I Can Do Without Sex For 2 Years / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2019
ekensi01:
cool

Where did you go to?

Hell or heaven?

Purgatory...
Re: Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor by Revolva(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Mee too I died n woke up in a week time

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor by Mursz: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Comic relief

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor by kyella(f): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2019
thank God you are not a Muslim..your name for be sorry!
Re: Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor by Getdowntobiznes: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Sure sure i saw the film he even follow satan to hell in order to collect money he lent to his friend, very interesting.
Re: Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor by chinonfelix2(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
That's a sign that you should open a church ⛪ grin
Re: Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor by giles14(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
goldcoinhub:
News coming out at the moment has revealed that comic actor, Mr Ibu died and reportedly rose from the dead 4 days later.

The actor reportedly stated that he probably wouldn’t have been alive to tell his story if not for God who gave him a second chance to live.

The actor while speaking with Vanguard, revealed that he had a near-death experience last December, and it was by divine intervention that he’s still alive today.

According to the comic actor, he was attacked and hypnotized while he was in Nnewi, Anambra State to grace an occasion organized by one of the big shots in the town.

In the course of the attack by unknown two men in white apparels, the actor said he became unconscious and later his body was lying on the floor of the hotel, where he was lodged for hours before he was confirmed dead by doctors at a near-by hospital in Nnewi.

Mr Ibu then added that while he was dead for four days, he heard a mysterious voice and believed it might be from a heavenly entity, most probably God or Death telling him to go back, as he immediately woke up in a hospital in Enugu.

https://lailasnews.com/mr-ibu-died-and-woke-4-days-later-actor-claims/

abeg op who get dis news na lailas or vanguard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty / Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Compares Toyin Abraham & Korra Obidi Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.