Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies (30668 Views)

Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) / 4 Truths Travel Agencies In Nigeria Won’t Tell You / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Newbiein2016: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
I can see you three nuisances who just created accounts are here to continue perpetuating your fraud.

Tolulope0001:

why are people just so mean and wicked? I applied with zidora travel and tours in 2021, I went for my biometrics and did the needful but along the line, i lost hope and felt nothing was coming forth thought i was duped not until last month I received a message from zidora stating that my Canada visa has been approved that I should come with my passport. I was in awe and didn't believe it but now it's a reality I was given a 3 years Canadian visa through zidora agency.

Zidora travel is a trusted and tested travel agency always
Timothyopara:
I disagree with you 100% these people are legit. Applied with my family through the help of zidora and we were able to get our visas the only slight issues we had was the delay in response on their whatsapp numbers aside that Zidora travel and tours are geniue and legit big time. I was never scammed by them and they dont scam people. Even i have people that i have introduced to the company.

So make sure to include them as one of the best and trusted travel agency.
Brightstan:
My Canadian visa just got approved 3 weeks ago and I was able to collect my visa on Thursday all thanks to zidora travel agency who assisted me through the process from beginning to end. Although i was worried at some stage after my biometrics I wasn't getting a quick response from them but i kept praying and believing that God will make Zidora company to process my visa successfully and it was fulfilled. Zidora company are not scammers they are real and reliable. Thank you Zidora Travel and Tours.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Drey1: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Also Add

citiseekers

And Frenage

to the list.

The are both professional travel scammers. Expecially that citiseekers , If you visit there Instagram page lasan, You woukd think they are genuine
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Nickelodeon93: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Add TMT tours and travels in owerri too

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Nememmaobi: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Please is woko travels legit?
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by nekkis2014: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
What of Orient travel and tours?
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Legitmenaija: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Is Thenaija traveler to be trusted?

Too many scammers, its hard to trust anyone.
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Legitmenaija: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
nekkis2014:
What of Orient travel and tours?

Was about to ask this now.
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Gagare1(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Please how about BirdView Travels and Tours?
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Gagare1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please how about BirdView Travels and Tours?
excelsiorfarm:
True, there is great urge to want to seek better environment for the growth of family, career & the rest. It is important to be weary about agencies that only intend to steal or scam you. Better if you do all your processing yourself than committing your funds, documents to fraudulent companies.

Below are few of the agencies that are in the business of travel scam.

1. Continental travel & tour

2. Genuine visa consult

Interesting to say they are changing location, names, but names as isah abdullahi kudu, usman Ibrahim & the rest are prominent in duping citizens. From history on even nairaland, genuine visa consult already have some issues on cunning getting funds through deceit from those aspiring for visa to Canada , USA, UK etc.

Be wise.
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by temmylee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please does anyone know "the emergence visa company" how legit are they.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Cndaddi: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Please is Bedview travels and tour legit or amongst the scammers? I am at the verge of committing myself with them, pls someone should help me and confirm them.
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by trollx: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Birds of a feather🕊️🕊️🕊️🛫✈️🧳❌✖️❌

Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by TammyEngland: 3:50am On Feb 13
"Staying informed and cautious is key when it comes to dealing with travel agencies. It's unfortunate that some agencies engage in scams, but your vigilance in sharing this information is truly appreciated. Taking the initiative to handle the processing yourself can indeed be a safer option, as it puts you in control of your funds and documents.
If you're ever in need of genuine travel tips or recommendations, feel free to explore resources like https://thaitriplover.com/nightlife-entertainment for some inspiration. Remember, staying cautious and informed is the best defense against scams. "
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by mustynoni10: 11:43am On Feb 28
What of Swiss Travel Consult

Legit or Scam?.
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by uchee(f): 12:43pm On Feb 28
Please another SCAM Travel Agency is called CHAPTRAVELS swindled my family and friend over N5million . its a Lady behind this company and she is even on Instagram .
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by darog25: 4:38am On Mar 02
Another travel agency to be aware of is orient travels and tour. It is very fake and big scammer. Beware. He keeps changing office address. They will give employment letter and fake biometric appointment slip

citiseekers

And Frenage

to the list.

The are both professional travel scammers. Expecially that citiseekers , If you visit there Instagram page lasan, You woukd think they are genuine [/quote]
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Onizeee2451: 2:29am On Mar 03
Legitmenaija:

Was about to ask this now.
Please does anyone know if orient travel and tour are scammers??
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by Damdad(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12
Okay
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by femibaby2001: 10:21pm On Apr 25
Please Did any one knows Jethro expedition services travelling agent?
Re: Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies by femibaby2001: 10:23pm On Apr 25
[Zidora is nothing but a scam once he realise u are in Lagos he will give Abuja address and promise u working visa.please don't fall victim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Container Falls On Two Vehicles In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead / The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) / Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.