Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) (6467 Views)

Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies / The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 / Photos From TECNO Camon X Tour Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by JNATH(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good Day Fellow Landers

Do anyone have information or know about this country and what is their main business line. A friend of mine want to use them for his study visa application and we are trying to get all the information we can get about them before committing his self to it.

Thank you.
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by mystery22: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Smart of you to ask..
Don't use them, zidora travel and tours is a scam organization.They scammed me of my hard earned money,they will make it seem real i even went for medicals and biometrics....
And even though they claim they will refund you if it fails they don't..
Google their nameand see, I think on one of the thread last or two years back many victims expose some of the fake org..
If you need more evidence you can ask...

8 Likes

Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by chizyrex(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
@Mystery22, Please I will like to speak to you. How can I connect with you outside this forum.
mystery22:
Smart of you to ask..
Don't use them, zidora travel and tours is a scam organization.They scammed me of my hard earned money,they will make it seem real i even went for medicals and biometrics....
And even though they claim they will refund you if it fails they don't..
Google their nameand see, I think on one of the thread last or two years back many victims expose some of the fake org..
If you need more evidence you can ask...
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2022
Honestly guys, am using this particular agent as am talking to you, I have submitted everything both my biometric since 21th dec 2021 but up till now
I haven’t hear anything from embassy, they even sent me code that I will be using to track my application online but guys I done wait taya, na so e dey tey abi na scam as this guy take talk ?
God oooh !!!! ��‍♂️
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Ibbist: 11:57am On May 14, 2022
Please Avoid they. BIG SCAM @Zidora travel Agent

2 Likes

Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2022
@ibbist have you done any business with them and what happened if yes ? Visa didn’t come out, or there’s nothing like visa process at all because I went for biometrics and I payed the visa fee by my self
Will need more explanation guys and what should I do guys ? Wanna leave this country
I can reapply to another country if I could find trust worthy agent
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Fantasticcc: 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
Munachimso30:
Honestly guys, am using this particular agent as am talking to you, I have submitted everything both my biometric since 21th dec 2021 but up till now
I haven’t hear anything from embassy, they even sent me code that I will be using to track my application online but guys I done wait taya, na so e dey tey abi na scam as this guy take talk ?
God oooh !!!! ��‍♂️
You have been scammed bro..zidora travel and tours are one of the worst travel agent

2 Likes

Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by mystery22: 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
chizyrex:
@Mystery22, Please I will like to speak to you. How can I connect with you outside this forum.
hello just seeing this now..you can dm if you still want to talk further
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2022
@mystery22 please your advice is needed, what should I do now, I went to biometrics on 21th of dec 2021
Does that mean that all those stuffs are fake, what I mean is does that mean there’s nothing like visa process at all or what
Chaiiii God ooh cry
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by mystery22: 9:06am On May 20, 2022
Munachimso30:
@mystery22 please your advice is needed, what should I do now, I went to biometrics on 21th of dec 2021
Does that mean that all those stuffs are fake, what I mean is does that mean there’s nothing like visa process at all or what
Chaiiii God ooh cry
yes..Some months after your biometrics they will send you a document showing your rejection letter and will claim they tried their best....How did I know..the same was done to me...
No refund... no nothing...
Very heartless family company..
My advice if their is a way you can get any part of your money do it, stop waiting and change plans

1 Like

Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2022
@mystery22 they are heartless, I checked most comment about them on Facebook and I saw a lot bro, I will try my best to get my money back, so what’s up about yours, gotten another agent or still looking for a way, actually for me, I want to change plan but the issue is where can I find good agent, someone advised I do it all by my self but the truth is that am not even in Naija as am writing now(Ivory Coast), i don’t even want Canada again, I want schengen country but our passport have been a very big case for me, God will help me I believe
Can I get you outside this platform? (Private)
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by ednut1(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2022
When we keep telling you guys agent cannot take you to Canada. You will say we are hating. If you want to go to canada try study visa if you have money. Try express entry is you qualify, if you have in demand skill try work permit ( less than 1% sha). If you don’t qualify for any look for another country or find Canadian or pr to marry. Agent cant do nada for u
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2022
ednut1:
When we keep telling you guys agent cannot take you to Canada. You will say we are hating. If you want to go to canada try study visa if you have money. Try express entry is you qualify, if you have in demand skill try work permit ( less than 1% sha). If you don’t qualify for any look for another country or find Canadian or pr to marry. Agent cant do nada for u

Really appreciate you, will look for way out, it’s all about trust that made me go for them, because I know someone that’s working with that company
I trusted him hoping they are legit but have seen their move, will make mine too
Thanks once again bro
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by mercyobe: 1:27am On Oct 18, 2022
They make it so clear that they don't refund it is also stated in their office that they do not refund. I did my first application with them although it was not successful but they helped me to reapply without any cost.
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
mercyobe:

How does visa denial transform into being a scam? A scam is when no application was made for you or when you were given a fake visa.
Did you pay to zidora and no application was made? Or did you pay to zidora and was given a fake visa?

If you have evidence of any of the above bring it to me and I will personally take it up. Until then stop spoiling the reputation of zidora travel company, else you can be sued.

Thanks for this, since ya came up with this, if someone you have business with stop picking their calls and responding to what’s messages
What’s that called ?

1 Like

Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Munachimso30:

Thanks for this, since ya came up with this, if someone you have business with stop picking their calls and responding to what’s messages
What’s that called ?

1 Like

Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Munachimso30 post=121845825][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by Munachimso30(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Munachimso30 post=121846021][/quote]
Check this and tell me if you’re the one, how will ya feel
They stopped replying once they noticed am the one chatting, up till today no response from both embassy and Zidora
So 🤷‍♂️
Re: Zidora Consults(travel & Tour Agent) by AfahaAbia(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigerians una no dey hear word. Serves you all right. I don't know why you guys like using shortcuts. Always try to do it yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry / . / Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.