Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs (805 Views)

Steve Jobs Famous Speech - Read And Learn / Meet Steve Eshiemogie: UNIBEN Student Recognized By Lancaster University, UK / REAL REASON Why Steve Jobs And Elon Musk Never Saw Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs by musicwriter(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Since two years, I've been looking for the best way to help people break away from indoctrination. Indoctrination is what you've been conditioned to believe. To make it easier to understand, I call it inherited Indoctrination.

Inherited indoctrination is when you inherit a belief about something you weren’t there when it began, like something your parents or teachers or anybody made you to believe when you was a little boy or girl, and because of that you no longer question it’s veracity as an adult. You just believe it because others believe it.

I just found a powerful advise that solves it by Steve Jobs, the late founder of Apple computers. In an interview, he said “When you grow up you tend to get told the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family life, have fun, save a little money.

That’s a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact, and that is — everything around you that you call life, was made up by people who were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. Once you learn that, you will never be the same again.”.......... Steve Jobs.

This advise works for everything. It doesn't matter whether its a universal indoctrination such as paper (money) has value.

Can't we humans create a better way to govern ourselves without government?

Can't we create a better outfit than the UN for world peace?

Do we really still need paper money when we can use Bitcoin?

Can't we Africans write our own Bible/Quran?

Must we continue to use the languages and Gods given to us by Europeans and Arabs?

It doesn't matter the question. Once you understand what Steve Jobs said, you'll understand that everything you believe was made up by human beings like you.

Everything you believe is conditioned, you can always change it- Steve Jobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYfNvmF0Bqw

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs by casspersteve: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yeah true.
I was living and questioning around me and people tag me 'mentally disturbed'.
I switched back and i feel lost in the world of my own.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs by musicwriter(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
casspersteve:
Yeah true.

Whenever you question any status quo, especially if its a long held belief or system, most people would think you're mad for challenging it. But in reality you're actually the sane one for figuring it out among the ''sheeple''.

Plato said “those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs by SchoolZinicc: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2019
casspersteve:
Yeah true.

You may actually be if the coin is properly flipped. The thing is, you don't go about boring people with your own extra beliefs.
You always see things differently from everyone else could actually be a good thing but, don't bore them or try to make anyone think you are smarter for not considering events same way as everyone else.

In fact, don't talk to them about it at all, only show them when you have a CONFORMABLE different result.

You can't go about telling them that the Bible is not good, when some people read and gain solace from it and you, you have not even written a page of anything with complete meaning.

When you go about arguing about all things and everything without conformable or superior cum different evidence to prove your point, then you may be going insane if you are not there yet.

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs by casspersteve: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2019
SchoolZinicc:

You may actually be if the coin is properly flipped. The thing is, you don't go about boring people with your own extra beliefs.
You always see things differently from everyone else could actually be a good thing but, don't bore them or try to make anyone think you are smarter for not considering events same way as everyone else.

In fact, don't talk to them about it at all, only show them when you have a CONFORMABLE different result.

You can't go about telling them that the Bible is not good, when some people read and gain solace from it and you, you have not even written a page of anything with complete meaning.

When you go about arguing about all things and everything without conformable or superior cum different evidence to prove your point, then you may be going insane if you are not there yet.

Thanks i get your point
Re: Everything You Believe Is Conditioned- Steve Jobs by casspersteve: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2019
musicwriter:

Whenever you question any status quo, especially if its a long held belief or system, most people would think you're mad for challenging it. But in reality you're actually the sane one for figuring it out among the ''sheeple''.

Plato said “those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.”

Yeah, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 – Apply / Tuition Free Universities In Germany For International Students / All NYSC Camps In Nigeria And How To Locate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.