Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (85051 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
nijabazaar:
I wonder what attracts a younger person to a father figure
survival

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Edodefender:
It's alot better than those northerners fucking 12 years and 8 years old girls up north.

Like seriously that place is cursed

Is general in the north, but you here do it because of money
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:
So why is it affecting most of you people when her family and Regina herself have approved of the lifestyle? Is it paining you that you have not reached the level of wealth to pick and choose any babe that you want? I don’t understand why people want to kill themselves over people who do not give a damn about you. Jesus Christ.

Do u agree that love is a scam or Do u believe in love?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2019
now these are the real paedophiles not the gworo chewing aboki
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2019
But bianca stated in an interview that she won't allow her daughter make the move she mad on marrying an old man .go and confirm

This is a mistake
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by bendike: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ALL THESE OLD MEN CAN SABI CHOP FRESH THING......

ME JUST DEY HERE, NO GIRL GREE LOOK MY FACE....AND NO BE SAY I NO GO GET MONEY O, I GO STILL GET AM, BUT DEM NO JUST SEND ME.
Regina fresh? Oga she no fine compared to the women weh Ned don bed or weh born for am. Have you seen his morrocan wife? Have you seen the shua Arab wife? Abeg chill. He is doing her a Favour jor.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Prinxxdave: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2019
chai so na dis man go dy chop that puna
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by PANDA2: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2019
frankyychiji:
Let's face facts, 90% of young men below 30 today have erectile dysfunction due to their diet. Drugs, alcohol and stress don finish them. grin

This is not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by PANDA2: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Mustsucceed:
But bianca stated in an interview that she won't allow her daughter make the move she mad on marrying an old man .go and confirm

This is a mistake

Nothing mistake about that. Shebi she marry Ojukwu for over 23 years. Dem no divorce and live happy together with several children. Older guys have better way of handling women and more experience unlike these 20 kobo young guys who will buy you one drink and pound you like hard yam after.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Sweetpuuna147(f): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Na her life, her business.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by holyeye1989(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2019
Njoku is going to court right now

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by eurogee: 1:01am On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin
holyeye1989:
Njoku is going to court right now
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by jayblaze001(m): 1:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Sweetpuuna147:
Na her life, her business.

Is it your pussy? Abi na u dem dey bleep?
Werey ni.

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Foxxybrown:

Some people sef. If Bianca is truly your relative as you are claiming here, you will not be peddling false information about a celebrity who you probably have not even met. It is simply not true that Ojukwu was Bianca’s godfather on her baptismal day, and this has been debunked and is verifiable.
Bianca and Ojukwu conducted both traditional and church wedding. At least I attended the Church wedding at Abuja Hilton. and Bianca bride price was paid at a big trad ceremony at her fathers palatial country home and the event was also attended by governors and who is who where her dad received the bride price, it was in all the papers and mags back in the days

Which village does Bianca Onoh come from?

Which kindred in that village does she come from?

How many brothers does she have?

What material was used to build Bianca's father's house in their village?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

How old are you that you are not aware of what he is saying? Bianca was MBGN, it is against the law to parade a lover while on throne
So they hid the affair coupled with the fact that Ojukwu was her father's friend.
They were at an event together and romantic, they were caught on camera and put on front page.
The pictures made her to be dethroned for Regina Askia who was the 1st runner up.
They got married when she was heavily pregnant, her father refused the wedding.
Her brother walked her down the aisle

Common shatap. Bianca Ojukwu resigned as Miss intercontinental and wasn't dethroned as MBGN.

I still didn't see any evidence presented by you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Foxxybrown: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Which village does Bianca Onoh come from?

Which kindred in that village does she come from?

How many brothers does she have?

What material was used to build Bianca's father's house in their village?

The questions you are asking here have nothing to do with the fact that I simply corrected a false information you provided about Ojukwu and Bianca, but as I stated earlier, I was present at their church wedding at Abuja Hilton. Her father even gave her a wedding gift of 2 houses at GRA Enugu. The house documents were presented to her as wedding gift at the wedding reception at The Congress Ballroom Of Hilton. I know that she comes from Enugu-Ngwo and of course, that her father’s Palace in their village is a landmark and tourist site because it is located along the busy road and the palace is like a big basilica built of stone. However I still stand by the fact that your information about baptismal godfather is false and you can easily get the correct details from parish registry records .

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 28, 2019
NaijaElba:

everything is hate speech to u igbo. cant we have online discussion in peace?
Aboki!
For the records; I'm not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Sirjamo: 1:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Edodefender:
It's alot better than those northerners fucking 12 years and 8 years old girls up north.

Like seriously that place is cursed
You people are getting there too, shebi this Regina is 18, very soon, some younger brides will emerge from your neck of the wood. Madness does not start in a day, it's a gradual process!
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Foxxybrown:

The questions you are asking here have nothing to do with the fact that I simply corrected a false information you provided about Ojukwu and Bianca, but as I stated earlier, I was present at their church wedding at Abuja Hilton. Her father even gave her a wedding gift of 2 houses at GRA Enugu. The house documents were presented to her as wedding gift at the wedding reception at The Congress Ballroom Of Hilton. I know that she comes from Enugu-Ngwo and of course, that her father’s Palace in their village is a landmark and tourist site because it is located along the busy road and the palace is like a big basilica built of stone. However I still stand by the fact that your information about baptismal godfather is false and you can easily get the correct details from parish registry records .
Clap for yourself! Ancient of days n the rock of ages.
SMH.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Lol

If this happened in the North, Igbos would be the loudest noisemakers, insulting northerners and everyone. Now that a hungry Igbo girl has met an ugly old lecher, Igbos are rationalising it.

Hypocrisy and dishonesty is that has made Igboland become what it is today.

Look at shameless Igbos rationalising this nonsense. I'm not surprised. The day an Igbo girl married an mbecile the other day, Igbos here were supporting her saying it's okay if the mbecile's family can take care of her.

They'll be talking nonsense as if they were born of mbeciles.

Don't even try it bro. Regina is 19 not 12!
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Regina Daniel is a beautiful girl.

Pls don't speak outta jealousy

Honestly, she isn't all that. She has no features about her at all. Her clear skin perhaps?

Go on her instagram
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:52am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Pls Bianca is my relative abeg. Ojukwu never married her out of shame. Ojukwu was simply hiding the relationship at the moment because Bianca's father was his close pal and Ojukwu was Bianca's Godfather on her baptismal day.

CC Onoh never accepted that marriage and never collected Money from ojukwu for Bianca's bride price and didn't attend the wedding until he was very old.

They got married because they luved each other.

That doesn't seem right at all. I'm sure her dad must have felt betrayed by Ojukwu.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:56am On Apr 28, 2019
mokane28:
Shut up regina is just there she is not that beautiful, Nigerians see any yellow looking lady as beautiful, see her round face like ball

Yes! Nigerians just see a light-skinned lady and they are blinded to everything else about her.

Too colorist

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by winsh: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Both women were clearly at legal decision making ages i see no problem here but keep up this energy and post those northern senators and ediots that marry underage girls and rape them.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Regina has no father.

Her mother is a notorious strumpet and I guess Regina is a product of one of her numerous liaisons.

I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but her mum does give me that kind of vibe lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:09am On Apr 28, 2019
ccffwx:
Afonjas are seriously obsessed with beautiful and classy Igbo women. They can kill to have them. Drink water; your women can never reach their level. Mtscheeeew.

Yes my bloda. Yolobas are jealous of we umu Chineke.

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:22am On Apr 28, 2019
gentleibraheem:
now these are the real paedophiles not the gworo chewing aboki

Is 12 the same as 19!!
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 3:48am On Apr 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Ok...where can I get a rich sugar husband too?

Mine should add Idris Elba kind of hotness to his money. That dude is 46yrs mehn and seriouslyyyyyyy hot!
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:23am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Bianca Onoh was a wealthy lady before he married Ojukwu, She has already won many top beauty Paegents like Miss Nigeria and Miss intercontinental.

Bianca's father Cc Onoh was a former governor of enugu state and as a top barrister who studied in university of Glasgow, scotland, he was very wealthy even before he became governor.

Sometimes people marry older people because of luv, not just money.

I agree, the chemistry between Bianca and Ojukwu was crazy...they were actually into each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.