Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (85049 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
maruzia:

You got a problem, bro. All this trash just to tell us that you are a wannabe family member.

Ur opinion doesn't have any effects on anything I say here about CC Onoh. Arguing more does nothing else that prove that u are daft.

CC Onoh didn't work Bianca down the isle n never collected her bride price from Ojukwu till he was close to death.

Anything order than this is plain lies spread by stupid Afonja.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Adebola314: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ur opinion doesn't have any effects on anything I say here about CC Onoh. Arguing more does nothing else that prove that u are daft.

CC Onoh didn't work Bianca down the isle n never collected her bride price from Ojukwu till he was close to death.

Anything order than this is plain lies spread by stupid Afonja.

This is not news and has always been in the public domain. Everyone knows dat her brother walked her down the isle and so what?
You are trying too desperately to attach yaself to a prominent family dat know nothing of your existence. Dats what you ibos are known for, social climbing and always wanting to belong. The thing dat you are talking here is bull and very irrelevant. You are probably a poor villager who happen to occupy the environment wit them.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Adebola314:

This is not news and has always been in the public domain. Everyone knows dat her brother walked her down the isle and so what?
You are trying too desperately to attach yaself to a prominent family dat know nothing of your existence. Dats what you ibos are known for, social climbing and always wanting to belong. The thing dat you are talking here is bull and very irrelevant. You are probably a poor villager who happen to occupy the environment wit them.

I was named after Cc Onoh, We have exactly the same name.....U can hug a bee hive if u don't like it Mr AFONJA grin
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Adebola314: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I was named after Cc Onoh, We have exactly the same name.....U can hug a bee hive if u don't like it Mr AFONJA grin

Keep deluding yaself. Like I thought, you have confirm yaself as a social climber attachee. Why were you not name after your poor father? Is it a crime to be wretched in ya place dat you have to borrow a big man’s name to hide ya own background? Is it part of ya culture? Shameless peeps.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Adebola314:

Keep deluding yaself. Like I thought, you have confirm yaself as a social climber attachee. Why were you not name after your poor father? Is it a crime to be wretched in ya place dat you have to borrow a big man’s name to hide ya own background? Is it part of ya culture? Shameless peeps.

U don't know anything about how IGBOS name their children so pls keep mute cool
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Some say she is 22.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Edodefender:
It's alot better than those northerners fucking 12 years and 8 years old girls up north.

Like seriously that place is cursed
And who rapes women more than Southern Nigerians? A lot of you don’t even know the definition of rape, if you were in other countries you’ll die in jail because of the way you people approach sexual matters.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
u guys forget that bianca's father was a former governor of old anambra state. and she was born into wealth.

not this regina that her mother is selling to the highest bidder.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Adebola314: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U don't know anything about how IGBOS name their children so pls keep mute cool

Borrow for pose. Why don’t your dad name you after himself?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by SharonkFisher: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Services of the bride by mail instantly became popular all over the world, and most of them have established themselves as a trustworthy business. Large selection of beautiful girls https://findabrides.com/. You forget about loneliness forever.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adebola314:

Borrow for pose. Why don’t your dad name you after himself?

Even the term borrow pose is manufactured in yoruba land, its a yoruba thing.

We don't do so here.

In the IGBO system of naming, my father CANNOT name me after himself. Afonja pls receive sense.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Adebola314: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Even the term borrow pose is manufactured in yoruba land, its a yoruba thing.

We don't do so here.

In the IGBO system of naming, my father CANNOT name me after himself. Afonja pls receive sense.

Like Father like son. Borrowing another big man’s name to pose and confer on ya son.
It is customary for ibo men to name their son after themself. I see it all the time.
Is because of inferiority complex that he have to name you after a prominent man that did not born you.
You don’t have to be ashame of ya own family name . You are the one who need to receive sense, you okoro.

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adebola314:

Like Father like son. Borrowing another big man’s name to pose and confer on ya son.
It is customary for ibo men to name their son after themself. I see it all the time.
Is because of inferiority complex that he have to name you after a prominent man that did not born you.
You don’t have to be ashame of ya own family name . You are the one who need to receive sense, you okoro.

""It is customary for ibo men to name their son after themself.""

Afonja in Ogbomosho teaching IGBO people from Enugu state how they name their Son... grin grin grin

Okay, let me use ur method of IGBOS naming their sons after themselves.

Let's say my father's name is Chikwendu...He will name my elder brother Chikwendu and also name me Chikwendu. grin grin grin grin.

If i have a junior brother, my father will also name him Chikwendu grin grin

Can't u see u need help?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by Adebola314: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adebola314:

I am still saying the same thing which is that is only inferiority complex that will make ya papa call you, his son anoda man’s name and surname. Why he no call you okoro?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) by DaBogu: 7:43pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.