Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) (62199 Views)

President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:
Dino Agbaya...

You just dey finish your master degree.

Maybe nah buy you buy the certificate nobody no sef.

I hear say it took you 10 years to finish b.sc...

How many years you take finish your master...

Nigga nah wah!

The fool and illiterate ruling over the elite and the intelligent...

Things fall apart....

Yamiri crew, what do you have to say

with you very bad written grammar you have the audacity to call someone an illiterate....I know for sure Dino writes and speaks better than you
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Naturally ahead!

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Gforce2019: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

with you very bad written grammar you have the audacity to call someone an illiterate....I know for sure Dino writes and speaks better than you

I can smell foolishness oozing out of your brain.
I use local English write comment , he dey say nah grammar.
Do you know the meaning of Grammar sef?
Educated-dummy.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

I can smell foolishness oozing out of your brain.
I use local English write comment , he dey say nah grammar.
Do you know the meaning of Grammar sef?
Educated-dummy.

You are not smarter than Dino in any way so Shut up
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Gforce2019: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You are not smarter than Dino in any way so Shut up

Do you know me?
What is wrong this forgotten sacrifice.

O de ni kuure o! Oloriburuku, omo' ale jati-jati
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

Do you know me?
What is wrong this forgotten sacrifice.

O de ni kuure o! Oloriburuku, omo' ale jati-jati

I have seen the way you write and it shows you are empty .. You are one if those people that write " former " as "formal " and mix all your tenses wrongly and you currently earn about 60k a month ..Guy you are a typical average joe and Dino pass you in everything.

Dino is more intelligent than you.

Dino has succeeded more than you

Dino is more exposed than you

Dino has travelled more than you

Dino has screwed finer women than you

he has more education certificates than you

Please show me one field you are better than Dino in ? please sir show me ..I am sure you are pitting on on cheap Ankara this morning sef cheesy
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Gforce2019: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I have seen the way you write and it shows you are empty .. You are one if those people that write " former " as "formal " and mix all your tenses wrongly and you currently earn about 60k a month ..Guy you are a typical average joe and Dino pass you in everything.

Dino is more intelligent than you.

Dino has succeeded more than you

Dino is more exposed than you

Dino has travelled more than you

Dino has screwed finer women than you

he has more education certificates than you

Please show me one field you are better than Dino in ? please sir show me ..I am sure you are pitting on on cheap Ankara this morning sef cheesy

I know your type.. you are one of the polithievians errands boy and asslicker. Jumping from one social media handle to the other in order to defend their paymasters.
I wouldn't worry so much about your comments , since you get paid for it. Job nah job. Keep doing what you are paid to do on social media.
Massive unemployment has turned you to e-tout in the hands of polithievians. Nothing do you.

Do sth meaningful with your life and stop wasting away.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by ofordegreat(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2019
MediaNGN:
Nigerian senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye bag Master Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy from Abu Zaria University.

Business tycoon, Aliko Dangote and Governor of Kaduna, Ahmed El-Rufai were also spotted at the convocation ceremony.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/dangote-el-rufai-spotted-at-dino-melaye.html

Congrats to him. Keep soaring high

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.