Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) (62058 Views)

President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by dfrost: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
brodalikeme:
Where the midget at?

cheesy grin You wan kidnap am?
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by atalawils: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
I remember sometime last year b4 I went for service, he do drive into the main campus in his Mercedes G-Wagon on Fridays/Saturdays. he actually did attend lectures with other Masters students. after the whole paparazi with students sometimes he goes to eat in one mama put restaurant (Zinc House).Abusites can relate. he is full of life, like hyperactive sha.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
mu2sa2:
kai, bloggers and exaggeration! Smart dino melaye took the opportunity to take a snap with dangote and el-rufai is seen in the background, maybe unaware if what was happening. We know that dangote and el- rufai weren't there just for dino as the op seems to suggest.
you are absolutely right, many hausas and Fulani were there on the same day who also bags there degree at ABU...who knows they might be the one that invited dangote and the state governor.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
dfrost:

cheesy grin You wan kidnap am?
Kidnap ke? Do you want to know why she mother of the scorpion ran and let jet? I just wan show my son the picture of evil and wickedness.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Aboguede:
D Malayi bought degree

Oga dango come be like driver

Las Las all na wash washi
Which one your papa fit buy before death kill am for mud house?
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yet, nothing to show for the benefit to their liabilities called nigerians. Masters degree in looting and stealing of indigenous people's resources.

These foreigners working/ruling this useless thing called nigeria, love themselves individually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Amsty: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
MediaNGN:
Nigerian senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye bag Master Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy from Abu Zaria University.

Business tycoon, Aliko Dangote and Governor of Kaduna, Ahmed El-Rufai were also spotted at the convocation ceremony.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/dangote-el-rufai-spotted-at-dino-melaye.html

He doesn't have dress sense. His glasses spoiled the show.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by arootech: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Malaye has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is the owner of all his certificates.. ��

1 Like

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lol

Am not offended Cox my pop is accomplished man.
He bought himself the look alike of Bianca grin.

I wonder if u and ur little family have a story to tell.

Sorry though, just jocking

Mk93:

Which one your papa fit buy before death kill am for mud house?
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fear bloggers grin Dangote was a special guest, he was there to commision some projects (Dangote Hostel and co).
Wetin concern Dangote with Dino?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Master kò, Mistress ni. Quota system second degree! Degrees don become yęyę in Naija. Pay as u go cerbutike!

1 Like

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Aboguede:
Lol
Am not offended Cox my pop is accomplished man. He bought himself the look alike of Bianca grin.
I wonder if u and ur little family have a story to tell.
Sorry though, just jocking

you don chop this evening?
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by okpanachipeter: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
SDM might be overwhelmed with student unionism activities during his university's days but nobody can doubt his intelligence. His motions and presentations in the flour of the Senate speak for him. It is on record that Senator Dino sponsord more bills in the 8th assembly than majority of senators who claim to have schooled abroad despite his regular ordeals with the APC and Federal Government police and other law enforcement agents. Your Msc is an indiret way of telling the public that haters have finally lost their battle agaisnt you. Over to PMB to prove his SSCE's controvacies.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mk93:

you don chop this evening?

Yes

I chop dis evening pass u
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
A sinator that loves to see camera. Sign of childishness.... anyway thank God the media forced him to go earn a degree....
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Aboguede:

Yes

I chop dis evening pass u
You go use because of shame take miss your luck
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by gizmoh27(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
atalawils:
I remember sometime last year b4 I went for service, he do drive into the main campus in his Mercedes G-Wagon on Fridays/Saturdays. he actually did attend lectures with other Masters students. after the whole paparazi with students sometimes he goes to eat in one mama put restaurant (Zinc House).Abusites can relate. he is full of life, like hyperactive sha.
na correct abusite u b.....BTW,dangote was dia 2 commission a project while el-rufai is the chief host......#NATURALLY AHEAD

1 Like

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mk93:

Lol

Luck is meant for the ready mind

I don't call it luck

I call it deal
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Antichristus: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dino Melaye arguably got people to do the legwork for him. When did he attend lectures, sat examinations, researched for his dissertation, etc. Academic degrees are awarded to candidates who have distinguished themselves in learning and character. Melaye has no good character and that is enough to stop or prevent him. But, the fact that ABU itself seems complacent makes a mockery of academic qualifications.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ordinary village farmer like u dey fool ur self before a person don't know

This ur statement below as an advise to ur self. Only if u are smart enough to see

Mk93:

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by oforjide: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Look at the way el rufia is looking at dino, as if he has seen a ghost. If dino is truly popular like this in the north. That mean tinubu is in problem.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Baba Seriki is a friend of all. His personality is the only thing that sustains his status as a pan partisan leviathan.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2019
and dangote is always looking like some kinda poor yaro boy

1 Like

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by rummmy: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Dangote looks malnourished...... Its clear that he is not the owner of dangotes fund... He is just the keeper... The owners of Nigeria owns dangote group
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by atalawils: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2019
gizmoh27:
na correct abusite u b.....BTW,dangote was dia 2 commission a project while el-rufai is the chief host......#NATURALLY AHEAD

good for them. I no attend the convocation sha, I been dey my house (area C) dey watch movie.
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by atalawils: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2019
Oricha79:
you are absolutely right, many hausas and Fulani were there on the same day who also bags there degree at ABU...who knows they might be the one that invited dangote and the state governor.

they are alumni.
Dangote went to commission projects in the school. he built some hostels in site 2 while El-rufai was the chief host of the ceremony.

if u wan know ABU alumni just Google it, ur jaw go drop. #naturallly ahead !
Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Ayojohson817: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Aboguede:
D Malayi bought degree

Oga dango come be like driver

Las Las all na wash washi
sit down there they criticised. why can't u go ad buy yurs.He has made it already

1 Like

Re: Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) by Bulusc: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Nice one from Dino and when is Buhari havhng his own?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.