Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Hello Nairalanders Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hello Nairalanders Please Help (265 Views)

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help / N4,000,000 SCAM. Nairalanders, Please Help Us!!!! / Nairalanders Please Where Is Our Brother"slawormir"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders Please Help by icebird25(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
A friend of mine has been knocked down by running vehicle.. As I'm writing this right now.. The doctor ask us to deposit the some of 50k before he can commence the treatment and I only have 30k here with me.. Please any good Samaritan that can help me out... Because he's already battling with his life here at the hospital.. And I'm afraid to call his mom right now.. He's her only son....this friend has done alot for me I can't afford to lose him oooooo..

Please any one that can Help me with 20k should at least be fast about it... If it's for me to pay back. I will gladly payback...

Accoount name :osayamhen stanley
Acct no: 3108041294
Bank nqme:first bank

Please guys I really need thie
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Help by Or11: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Beggi beggi, where is the photo of your friend, the doctor and the hospital
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Help by nifemi25(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
You have to post the picture of your so called friend, thr doctor, the hospital and never forget to put the address of the hospital there for verification.... By the way, your friend hasn't die yet so why are you afraid to inform his parents.... Since you have 30k with you, I'm sure his parents will provide the remaining 20k instead of doing fine bara on here. .....

(1) (Reply)

.. / .. / Streetwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.