Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? (5205 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / What Is Grace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by Greatzeus(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2019
oyinda1599:
Pls what's really happening to me, I keep interacting with world famous people in my dream not once, not twice. Am not a social person.pls what could such dream mean and pls don't insult me, am not lying.
It means a path of greatness,fame and fortune is set before you,but.............
But you need to look inside you,the source of your break through is there with you,you are still blind to it or neglecting it. The dream is reoccurring because your spirit is active,your spirit hates where you are now,so it keeps showing you the dreams as a form of annoyance to you.

1 Like

Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by unstoppable51(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Njspark:
Thanks for this wonderful topic You render to us this morning
You're welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by unstoppable51(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2019
cescky:
Great piece

But ill also add that the law of Moses was a Godly law..but man could not do it..becausr it was too high for him..so the law was righteous but was tol highly for man.

So God gave us grace in christ Jesus..in the era or dispensation of grace only one law abides. Which is LOVE....

Also mans spirit is reborn in the era of christ Jesus..and he walks via love he automatically will and without effort fufill the 10 commandments...in other words the law was perfect, but man wasnt able to walk in it.

Love is an attribute of the heart and if we walk in love we fufil the law of moses and the golden law jesus mentioned when he said love thy neighbour as thy self..the law could not stoop down to mans level...so God created another way via christ Jesus.

Moses spoke about replacing of hus law with something better..it was grace he was speaking of
Good one bro
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by unstoppable51(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
This is lovely and encouraging.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by greatermeme: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2019
ArewaLady:
I don't want to comment but I'd love to say...

Have a wonderful day.
What's the difference between "comment" and "say"? Because, the law will hold you liable for whichever you choose to do!
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by greatermeme: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2019
ArewaLady:
Buh, which one is feed me Jesus again? He loves you and sacrifice already, as you claim. Free the man jooorrr. Him blood wey you dey take everyday is not enough Abi? Are you even a disciple?
#HappySunday fellas.
Thank God you believe in Jesus too!
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by greatermeme: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2019
oyinda1599:
Pls what's really happening to me, I keep interacting with world famous people in my dream not once, not twice. Am not a social person.pls what could such dream mean and pls don't insult me, am not lying.
baby girl, don't be deluded by those dreams: they're the exact opposite of what you think they portend!
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by oyinda1599(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
baby girl, don't be deluded by those dreams: they're the exact opposite of what you think they portend!
hmmm...thanks.
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by oyinda1599(f): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Greatzeus:

It means a path of greatness,fame and fortune is set before you,but.............
But you need to look inside you,the source of your break through is there with you,you are still blind to it or neglecting it. The dream is reoccurring because your spirit is active,your spirit hates where you are now,so it keeps showing you the dreams as a form of annoyance to you.
hmmm....the dream is so complex, have been keeping it to myself, don't want anyone to laugh at me, few days ago, I dreamt of interacting with Folorunsho Alakija and not like I think about all this people before I sleep o. Another thing I notice is that whenever am totally depressed and am losing hope, on sleeping at night I will see myself among dignitaries. It so deep that I can't figure it out.
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by Basiljoe: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

There is reason for everything!!!

He is the only one no one can question!

He created raining and dry season, good and bad... For a purpose

I will like to think that He left somethings on purpose so that others can learn.
Nonsense illogical reply.
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by NoToPile: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sam2310:
Good morning breathen, Please is there anywhere in the bible that teaches Christian to collect money for the first sale of the day?
I mean like u want to buy something credit and the seller will say something like "Na u be the first person of the day, i can't sell credit first, wait small make i collect money for other person hand then i sale the credit to u"

grin grin its not a biblical/christain issue its more like a culture thing.
The belief is that if you sell on credit for the first customer of the day, your good through out the day will be sold on credit.

Same way some traders wont want their first customer of the day to go without buying even if they have to sell at cost price, they believe if the first person doesn't buy, thats how other people too will behave though out that day.

Some wont even want some particular person to patronize them first for the day because they believe he/she has a bad hand and sales that day will be poor.
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Poster.

When you listen to Joseph Prince, Joel Osten and other hyper grace teachers or their cronies. You will understand, Their definition of grace is liberty. They emphasis, don't let anyone hold you bound/down with doctrine/tradition or guilt feeling. Walk in liberty.

If you ask them question much. They will tell you Christ have fulfill the law and old covenant. Forgetting there are sacrificial codes, Ceremonial codes and Ethical/moral codes all in the old testament. Which emphasis kindness/ove/compassion, Justice and fairness/righteous (Jer. 9:23-24).

They also overlook the truth, that Christ fulfilled only the sacrificial codes and 3 of the Ceremonial codes (Passover, Unleavened Bread and First fruits). The Pentecost event fulfilled the Pentecost ceremony. Leaving us with the 3 ceremonial codes (Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Tabernacles) yer to be fulfilled. Which will happen or be fulfilled during the second coming of Christ. And Ethical/Moral codes which the new testament teaches/admonish. We practice love, in other to fulfill. Gal. 5:14; Rom. 13:8-10.

They will even tell you. If you emphasis the law much. You will short out some people. Which is to say. They embrace this new gospel, because it is what people want to hear. It is what brings membership/church growth and popularity.

And by this new gospel, they are quenching godly sorrow growing in people. Which bring about Repentance according to the scriptures. They are also responsible for raising ethical, social and moral useless people. Which defeats the whole teaching of the Bible.

Shalom
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by Sam2310(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
NoToPile:

grin grin its not a biblical/christain issue its more like a culture thing.
The belief is that if you sell on credit for the first customer of the day, your good through out the day will be sold on credit.

Same way some traders wont want their first customer of the day to go without buying even if they have to sell at cost price, they believe if the first person doesn't buy, thats how other people too will behave though out that day.

Some wont even want some particular person to patronize them first for the day because they believe he/she has a bad hand and sales that day will be poor.
Thanks.
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by sacx: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for this sir

1 Like

Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by unstoppable51(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
sacx:
Thanks for this sir
You're welcome bro. There's more on FeedMeJesus
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by unstoppable51(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ezebohirepurcha:
Poster.

When you listen to Joseph Prince, Joel Osten and other hyper grace teachers or their cronies. You will understand, Their definition of grace is liberty. They emphasis, don't let anyone hold you bound/down with doctrine/tradition or guilt feeling. Walk in liberty.

If you ask them question much. They will tell you Christ have fulfill the law and old covenant. Forgetting there are sacrificial codes, Ceremonial codes and Ethical/moral codes all in the old testament. Which emphasis kindness/ove/compassion, Justice and fairness/righteous (Jer. 9:23-24).
I haven't listened to Osteen well but you are VERY wrong on Joseph Prince inspiring lawlessness in terms of the believer's conducts. Very wrong bro.
Do not just cherrypick his teachings, sit down and hear him well. You'll fall in love with Jesus like never before as you experience His for you. And when that happens, You wouldn't need anyone to tell you to stop sinning.
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by Shanana1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
adams123:

who really gifted you with the holy spirit, Jesus or God?
it is God that gave us holy spirit through Jesus Christ. Jesus said in the book of John 14 that he will ask his father to give us the comforter. Jesus also said that no one can come to the father except through him..
#Peace

1 Like

Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by Rick9(m): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2019
adams123:

who really gifted you with the holy spirit, Jesus or God?
God and Jesus Christ are one and the same person
Re: Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? by Rick9(m): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Shanana1:
it is God that gave us holy spirit through Jesus Christ. Jesus said in the book of John 14 that he will ask his father to give us the comforter. Jesus also said that no one can come to the father except through him..
#Peace
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.