Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Secrets Behind My Luxurious Lifestyle – Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets Behind My Luxurious Lifestyle – Regina Daniels (586 Views)

Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It / Exposed! See The Secret Rich And Luxurious Lifestyle Of TB Joshua He Hides / Inside The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Hushpuppi With Other Celebrities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind My Luxurious Lifestyle – Regina Daniels by Mrpet: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-numYy3CjVNM/XMTVrvbdr1I/AAAAAAAABuo/CYtdoxe7d80gm6V5Z01Gt0YvYDsjWGhPACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-04-27-23-19-13.png[/img]

Young but talented actress, Regina Daniels, during the week set the social media on fire when she flaunted a brand new Mercedes Benz G Wagon.
From acquiring a number of cars in the space of three months to buying her mum a house and also gifting herself a wristwatch worth N3.3 million recently, it’s safe to say Regina Daniels has arrived.
While tongues are wagging on how the student of Igbinedion University, Benin could maintain such a luxurious lifestyle, she told Inside Nollywood that she owes everything to her mother.
“My mum has always been there for me. I owe her a lot. It was through the help of my mother that I started acting. I didn’t really see myself reaching this stage. It all happened all of a sudden. My mother suffered and made sure I got to this stage in life.
“Till now, I don’t really have any challenges because my mother is always there, guiding me and also protecting me,” the actress stated.
On how she manages to combine schooling with acting, Daniels said: “I must say it’s difficult though. When I am in school, I try as much as possible to study ahead of others so as to pass my exams well. I always find a way to balance both.”

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/04/secrets-behind-my-luxurious-lifestyle.html
Re: Secrets Behind My Luxurious Lifestyle – Regina Daniels by WiseStarr(m): 4:08am On Apr 28, 2019
Your statement about studying ahead of others is abig scam

1 Like

Re: Secrets Behind My Luxurious Lifestyle – Regina Daniels by anthonyuncle(m): 4:54am On Apr 28, 2019
we all know da secret,
even if it's no more a secret

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Orders Uber, Top Bank Executive At Goldman Sachs Shows Up / See Annie Idibia Zanku / Leg Work Dance That Got Fans Talking(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.