Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,798 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

"Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (51737 Views)

Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by MPESA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It has been established that the young lady is innocent and was only set up. But Buhari and Abike Dabiri won't do anything until she is executed. I trust Donald Trump on this is it's an American citizen

With which prove..... With the ones arranged for the act at airport...

How sure are you that those ones are not innocent and also been framed up for nothing they don't know about just to safe one influential big man pikin..

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by ntyce(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
madridsta007:

Hehehehe
Saudi will release the girl if she were American. Trump does not joke with American lives and it is America; big enough to have a leverage on any country. The economic squeeze Trump imposed on Turkey for the now-released US Pastor, they haven't recovered from.

What leverage will a struggling Nigeria at 1.9% have on Saudi? Diplomatic leverage? Economic? Technological? None. nNigeria isnt the prime investment destination in West Africa so nothing on that front. If MBS says the girl will die, that is it. She will and there is nothing Buhari will/can do about it.

If the Saudis insist on execution, no mountain will stop them...
There's this usual saying in Yoruba - ko si tori Olorun ni Saudi...
Meaning, no one begs in the name of God in Saudi.
Nothing like compassion...

The best they can do is to argue their case.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
madridsta007:

Hehehehe
Saudi will release the girl if she were American. Trump does not joke with American lives and it is America; big enough to have a leverage on any country. The economic squeeze Trump imposed on Turkey for the now-released US Pastor, they haven't recovered from.

What leverage will a struggling Nigeria at 1.9% have on Saudi? Diplomatic leverage? Economic? Technological? None. nNigeria isnt the prime investment destination in West Africa so nothing on that front. If MBS says the girl will die, that is it. She will and there is nothing Buhari will/can do about it.

You wrote plenty grammar and this isnt about Trump. An American citizen would only survive it if it happened in Saudi Arabia but never and ever in Indonesia, Sigapore, Thailand etc

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by MPESA(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
ednut1:
Shebi una wan kill una self for hajj . I do not believe the daughter was framed too, if cartel wan do am dem go use coke not tram( hw much is tram biko). Many of those alajas who went to mecca severaly in the 1990s na drugs tins o. Drugs for arab prince.

You sabi bro, I don't believe that she was been framed up after all this is Nigeria which can be easily to frame another innocent people to set the influential ones free.

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Quorax: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
RonKenoly:
Me thought y'all were saying that she was already executed the other day.
the other one was a Yoruba woman.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Tareq1105: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It has been established that the young lady is innocent and was only set up. But Buhari and Abike Dabiri won't do anything until she is executed. I trust Donald Trump on this is it's an American citizen

Don't talk like that. Read the story with understanding.

Government is trying to get the innocent lady out.

It's just that Saudi authority or Arabs generally don't like black Africans. It's a fact sentiments apart.

I can't explain further because my explanation will generate religious disharmony on the platform.

But my submission is from experience, they hate black Africans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
MPESA:

With which prove..... With the ones arranged for the act at airport...

How sure are you that those ones are not innocent and also been framed up for nothing they don't know about just to safe one influential big man pikin..
... You are a wise man. We Nigerians can be funny a times, so she has being proven innocent because she is from the north, turn the table around now and see what that same person shouting she is innocent will say.

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by chloride6: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Established by who?

Goan sleep Mr man

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Ikpongiton: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
it is a lie,its just that, the daughter of somebody who knows buhari is involve,that is why we hearing this shit .that girl is a drug baroness,she must face the law.they are just trying to frame those innocent men,because they are children of nobody,just to save the head of an almighty alhaji's daughter.God will never allow that to happen

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by patomberekpe(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sorry to the Father of the lady,But This Is the law of a country,If caught with drugs You shall be executed.whether She's innocent or not This Is law and Is quite unfotunate.Remember If this lady were to be released,What about those families the country have executed even though many Are innocent? they will sue the country for killing their loved ones. Chinese Is who Is with the stuff.

3 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by obowunmi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
No one takes Nigeria seriously.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by KIDfurniture(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who tell you sa she is innocent ? Her cup is full ...no be her first time of carrying the substance out of nigeria. Let her pay the ultimate price in peace..or is it cos her papa is somebody in nigeria. I hate all these big men wey get spoilt useless kids

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Ubdavis(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some one must be skilled. Perpetrators should be wapped .Case closed. Those dioits are not suppose to exist among human
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Ikpongiton: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tareq1105:

Don't talk like that. Read the story with understanding.

Government is trying to get the innocent lady out.

It's just that Saudi authority or Arabs generally don't like black Africans. It's a fact sentiments apart.

I can't explain further because my explanation will generate religious disharmony on the platform.

But my submission is from experience, they hate black Africans.
they hate black africans.....chochocho .does black africans love themselves?

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nukilia: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
This should be a lesson to followers of SAUDI RELIGIOUS TOURISM. If you haven't made up your mind to follow Jesus, I think this is an opportunity to follow Jesus. SAUDI RELIGION doesn't show mercy...

Jesus still saves

3 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by ADMAF(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
America is a much stronger power than Nigeria. Hence, it's in a much better capacity to negotiate. I hope she is spared sha
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by swabit(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
many more are on the death row. so forget about it kawai. many more are on the death row. so forget about it kawai. many more are on the death row. so forget about it kawai.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
What government swap its citizens for sake of saving another citizen? Planting drugs on someone in Nigeria can never be punishable in Saudi Arabia. Our government should stop making us look stupid. Can't they negotiate with Saudi Arabia without compromising on our sovereignty?
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by handsomeyinka(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Don’t trust Donald trump...

Americans have also been executed for related offenses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by cr7lomo: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
ednut1:
Shebi una wan kill una self for hajj . I do not believe the daughter was framed too, if cartel wan do am dem go use coke not tram( hw much is tram biko). Many of those alajas who went to mecca severaly in the 1990s na drugs tins o. Drugs for arab prince.

I agree with u...tramadol sells like fire in the north...I guess she took the one she was gonna use in Saudi b4 she was caught... cartels deal on raw cocaine...how much them wan sell tramadol ...hw much b one pack ... nonsense... In fact , I am beginning to feel that those airport authorities were used as fall guys... Probably because they dint do a good job of searching her luggage well , cos if they did, they wud hv found the drug and she wud hv been saved from execution...the girl papa must b a don

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Westsida: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Odingo1:
I don’t understand why Tramadol is hard drug, I thought it is a pain relief medicine�☹️

Can someone explain why someone should arrested for having tramadol.

Nah mad drugs for them Arabs.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by madridsta007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
ollah1:

You wrote plenty grammar and this isnt about Trump. An American citizen would only survive it if it happened in Saudi Arabia but never and ever in Indonesia, Sigapore, Thailand etc

With this Trump, an American citizen will survive anywhere sir.
Unless we want to deceive ourselves, this is a different US President who has shown that he is willing and able to deploy any counter-strategy against anything American.
Iran has crumbled economically due to Trump's sanctions after Trump pulled out from the Nuclear Agreement- what no one ever thought he could do.
Turkey, a fellow NATO member has been shown that the US is different now.
So forget it. Even SA will hear it.

But this is not about America, as you said. It is about Nigeria and the sadly, zero power we wield on important countries.

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by madridsta007(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
ntyce:

If the Saudis insist on execution, no mountain will stop them...
There's this usual saying in Yoruba - ko si tori Olorun ni Saudi...
Meaning, no one begs in the name of God in Saudi.
Nothing like compassion...

The best they can do is to argue their case.

You think the Saudis did not get clearance from the US before planning and executing Khashoggi's murder? Of course they did. The CIA admitted that they were pre-informed.
This is a crazy US President as everyone has seen.

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
akinblog:
The father of the alleged drug courier, Zainab Aliyu, who is presently being detained in Saudi Arabia for drug-related offences, has appealed to the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Saudi authorities and the international community as well as well-meaning individuals to intervene in her daughter’s case and help save the ‘innocent’ lady from being executed wrongly.

Habibu Aliyu, who is not happy that his daughter is cooling off in a Saudi Prison despite the recent discovery that she was framed by some drug cartel, explained that the allegations of Zainab entering the Asian country with Tramadol, was absolute falsehood as recent events and arrests have confirmed the girl’s innocence. Aliyu begged President Muhammadu Buhari and all those involved in his administration consular matters to hasten diplomatic talks with the Kingdom in order to help stop the unfortunate fate that may her daughter. Worried that the girl might be killed inoffensively, Aliyu said: “From the look of things, despite all series of communication between Saudi Arabia and President Buhari’s Adviser on the Diaspora and Foreign Affairs, Abike Dibiri Erewa, this Saudi government is hell-bent on killing my daughter innocently”. Aliyu’s plea is coming on the heels of a revelation that the Federal Government has discovered those behind the dastardly act and is already prosecuting them.

Presidency with a view to negotiating with the Saudi authorities on the need to have the girl released and possibly swap with those behind the mysterious appearance of the poisonous substance in Zainab’s luggage.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Save-my-daughter-from-execution-in-Saudi-Arabia-Zainab-Father-Beg-Buhari.html

Buhari is lifeless so is his government but I pray God will intervene
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who established it? Would you say this if she was from south south/east?
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Westsida: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Quality20:
I don't think she will b executed. tramal isn't cocaine or heroin. it's actually a pharmaceutical drug

Trams nah like another caffeine for them Arabs. Even this our so kall Orogbo.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Brightest04(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerians with open opportunities. Now that the news is out and trending that some cartel plants drugs in some unaware travellers' luggages,everybody wants to claim innocence for their relatives caught with drugs overseas.
If the deal had pulled through,they probably would have been riding big cars and living in big mansions and floating their wealths around without care for anyone.But now,they want people's help.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by godliman: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmnm these saudi head hunters they like to behead eh this man should pray hard
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Westsida: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nukilia:
This should be a lesson to followers of SAUDI RELIGIOUS TOURISM. If you haven't made up your mind to follow Jesus, I think this is an opportunity to follow Jesus. SAUDI RELIGION doesn't show mercy...

Jesus still saves

Are you saying Jesus embrace Hard drugs?
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
madridsta007:

With this Trump, an American citizen will survive anywhere sir.
Unless we want to deceive ourselves, this is a different US President who has shown that he is willing and able to deploy any counter-strategy against anything American.
Iran has crumbled economically due to Trump's sanctions after Trump pulled out from the Nuclear Agreement- what no one ever thought he could do.
Turkey, a fellow NATO member has been shown that the US is different now.
So forget it. Even SA will hear it.

But this is not about America, as you said. It is about Nigeria and the sadly, zero power we wield on important countries.

Like I said it will only work for an American citizen in Saudi Arabia but not in Indonesiaz Sigapore etc.. why didnt Trump attack the Saudi Prince regarding the death of Jamal Kashoggi? Only gullibles and native folks dont know USA, Saudi Arabia and Isreal are the devils eating in the same plate.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
A drug test should save her off the hook if negative. But I doubt if she will be
Arewa and drugs are one and two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.