Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

"Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (51553 Views)

Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by FreemanUYB(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
ceeroh:
Please if you have anyone who runs a bar/hotel/restaurant/joint and would like to partner/share space with someone who is good at making catfish peppersoup (Point and Kill) for customers. Kindly contact:
Call/Whatsapp: 0 7 0 6 1 6 4 4 9 2 2. Lagos.
Thank You.

why not setup your own
its not easy but just don't wait till you see someone who wants to share space !!!!

start somewhere
one table three chairs for a start !!!

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Odingo1: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don’t understand why Tramadol is hard drug, I thought it is a pain relief medicine�☹️

Can someone explain why someone should arrested for having tramadol.

3 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
RonKenoly:
Me thought y'all were saying that she was already executed the other day.

My thoughts too.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Unfortunately she will he executed. Nigeria and Saudi Arabia dont have strong diplomatic ties, we are only pawns who worship their god and spend billions of dollars on pilgrimages. She would have been pardoned if she was an American tho.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by greggng: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerian gov't cannot descend so low as to swap one citizen for another. No sane country does that. They should make a strong case with Saudi Arabia on her behalf with an assurance that those behind her problem will be facing the law here. Anything short of this is criminal in nature...and goes a long way to justify my stand that Saudi is a blood hungry country

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by DigitB: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
...Let Buhari save Leah Sharibu.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by frankmoney(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It has been established that the young lady is innocent and was only set up. But Buhari and Abike Dabiri won't do anything until she is executed. I trust Donald Trump on this is it's an American citizen
it depends on the diplomatic ties between the countries , if an American citizen is caught with drugs in a country like Indonesia he would be executed and nothing will happen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
FreemanUYB:
Buhari should try and save her
Nigeria will will just tear in to many parts

you watched an afonja woman executed

and many more on the line of execution
all you could ask for is the life of just one person
because she is your daughter !!!!

she is also a Nigerian

bia dummy buhari, you this insufficient bastard
we know you will save her Fulani killer machine
while saving her try and save others !!!!!
Nawa ooo, Nigerians really get problems...
Buhari saves her, then she is Fulani killer
Buhari no save her, the president cares less about her citizens.....
Despite say Buhari dey mess up big time as a presido, its certain that Nigerians are difficult people to please.

4 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please let Nigerians stand up and see that our innocent sons and daughters are not wrongly executed. May God help this our daughter.

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by bkool7(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It has been established that the young lady is innocent and was only set up. But Buhari and Abike Dabiri won't do anything until she is executed. I trust Donald Trump on this is it's an American citizen

Aliyu said: “From the look of things, despite all series of communication between Saudi Arabia and President Buhari’s Adviser on the Diaspora and Foreign Affairs, Abike Dibiri Erewa, this Saudi government is hell-bent on killing my daughter innocently”. Aliyu’s plea is coming on the heels of a revelation that the Federal Government has discovered those behind the dastardly act and is already prosecuting them.

Presidency with a view to negotiating with the Saudi authorities on the need to have the girl released and possibly swap with those behind the mysterious appearance of the poisonous substance in Zainab’s luggage.

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by TheFacelessMan: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Except they present hard evidence she was framed...i doubt the Saudi government will pardon her.

To be honest, it's 50/50% she might actually be guilty just a rich kid trying to get off the hook.

If she's innocent, her blood is on the hands of those who framed her.

Believe me, the luggage handlers themselves can be framed just to save the neck of a rich kid.

Bitter truth is that drug addiction is crazy in the North. It is very unlikely anyone would take Tramadol to sell in Saudi....she likely took it for personal use.

7 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Agugbadin: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
goaldynboy:
Swap kini?

If they can't free the Zainab, they shouldn't swap anybody!!

Swapping is not an option because the Saudi will tell you that those to be swamped did not commit such offense on their soil. But how much is Tramadol, I have a feeling that if she's to be set up they will place Cok and not cheap Tramadol

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
FreemanUYB:

why not setup your own
its not easy but just don't wait till you see someone who wants to share space !!!!

start somewhere
one table three chairs for a start !!!

Yes, you're right. But space seems to be the only constraint. Thanks
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by FreemanUYB(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Castroii:

Nawa ooo, Nigerians really get problems...
Buhari saves her, then she is Fulani killer
Buhari no save her, the president cares less about her citizens.....
Despite say Buhari dey mess up big time as a presido, its certain that Nigerians are difficult people to please.

why would she be the only one acknowledged !!!!
why won't the father plead on behave of others on the list!!!!!

let's be guided ooo ....
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by lazarusokafor90(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
I sympathize with the girl's parents, but begging Buhari to save your daughter is like asking God to save Nigeria. It won't happen.

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by FreemanUYB(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
ceeroh:

Yes, you're right. But space seems to be the only constraint. Thanks
an aboki doesn't need space to start his mai shayi
he starts it with little space raise funds then gets a bigger space !!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by anytexy: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
I am yet to understand what cartel stand to gain.Is it that they just want their victims to die or what? How do they retrieve the bag?
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by persius555(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Exchange the eight suspects for Zainab. I'm sure Saudi Arabia will be happy to chop eight heads off for public delight.

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Quality20(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't think she will b executed. tramal isn't cocaine or heroin. it's actually a pharmaceutical drug
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by abutujj: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmm God shld hear the cry of the father if indeed she is innocent
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Agugbadin: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
DigitB:
...Let Buhari save Leah Sharibu.

This is priority over all others because she never committed any offense

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by madridsta007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Hehehehe
Saudi will release the girl if she were American. Trump does not joke with American lives and it is America; big enough to have a leverage on any country. The economic squeeze Trump imposed on Turkey for the now-released US Pastor, they haven't recovered from.

What leverage will a struggling Nigeria at 1.9% have on Saudi? Diplomatic leverage? Economic? Technological? None. nNigeria isnt the prime investment destination in West Africa so nothing on that front. If MBS says the girl will die, that is it. She will and there is nothing Buhari will/can do about it.

5 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Charly68: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
This world is full of irony ,why would the innocent girl be killed for an offence she knew nothing about ? Many have died like that anyway..the family needs prayer ,the president & his men are not responsive to urgent national matters not to talk of personal one like this .
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Studyinchina200(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Swap

Really?
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by XavierD(f): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
When you see people driving expensive vehicles in Maitama,

You don't know all they do for a living
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by incogni2o: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why cant peope juzt boycott Saudi Arabia.

Oil, Mecca, Medina and other things they get from the international society.

Very cruel government.

I am really ashamed Donald Trump is not saying anything about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Lomprico2: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
dullardinhoe shld negotiate the exchange of the girl with the people that set her up.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
frankmoney:
it depends on the diplomatic ties between the countries , if an American citizen is caught with drugs in a country like Indonesia he would be executed and nothing will happen

Exactly!! But he won't be executed if he was caught in Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Ikpongiton: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
the lady is not innocent,all this hues and cries is a coy to save her neck because,she has a powerful father.the law must take it's course.
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by effty(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
It is a blessing to die in Saudi cos transport fare to paradise is just #50 from there.

2 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Lexusgs430: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Very unfortunate incident...... But once the knife man is primed, they don't look back......
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
incogni2o:
Why cant peope juzt boycott Saudi Arabia.

Oil, Mecca, Medina and other things they get from the international society.

Very cruel government.

I am really ashamed Donald Trump is not saying anything about this.

Your naivety is on full display with this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.