Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal (39001 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by LyfeJennings(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2019
This post is sponsored. I can bet my life.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by daymol(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
dachiwater:
Bishop Obinim, the controversial Ghanaian Pastor has sacked all his Pastors shortly after he arrived from Spain over an alleged betrayal. The sack was in reaction to his former Pastor One Blow’s recent interview, in which he revealed what he went through before parting ways with Obinim. Bishop Obinim who told all his pastors to line up in front of the congregation, told them they've been sacked them after they introduced themselves and the branches they head. 

The controversial Ghanaian Pastor who gave a brief background of some of the pastors, notably mentioning one Solomon who is the Tema resident pastor, said not even one of the pastors were pastoring at a different church before joining him.He disclosed that Solomon was a poultry farmer who came to him (Obinim) with his problem and he turned him a pastor. Pastor Eric and Kofi, Obinim stated they were mechanic and a truck driver respectively before they joined him as pastors.

Here is the video below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/28/bishop-obinim-sacks-all-his-pastors-after-betrayal/

bishop wey dey judge, God dey one side dey look you
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Stanweezy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Psoul:

What were the job of the 12 Disciples of Jesus Christ before Christ met them?

I blame the Pastor who even said that non of them was even a Pastor before he met them. He lacks the wisdom of God in him and he is arrogant.
The spirit of God may have departed from him.

Was he born a pastor. If actually that God called him, was he already a pastor before Christ met him?

So many people will just inherit hell fire just because they chose to be a pastor.

U made a point here and not the other guy quoting me upanda
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Stanweezy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
GumGum:

The difference between these new churches and the Catholic church is that you can't just become a priest from your garage. To become a Catholic priest, you must devote a long period of time to learning the word of God and exhibiting the traits of a godly person. Many are not ordained even at the end of their pastoral training.

However, anybody can become a pentecostal pastor. Just show you can quote a few verses from the Bible, dress sharply and talk like a politician or lecturer, then you are called. Add a few magic tricks and you are set for life.

GumGum says so.

U funny, pastors are now politicians like our VP
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by lazarusokafor90(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
if you believe that God calls Pastors, then you do so at your own peril.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by panpan(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
This video should be removed from Youtube.

It should be flagged for hateful or abusive content - bullying.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Reelmii: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
please how do I submit my CV
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by mrsfavour(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:

PRIESTHOOD
1. The role or office of a priest
2. Priests as a group; the clergy
3.Authority to act in the name of God.
PASTOR
1. A shepherd; someone who tends to a flock of animals.
2. A minister or a priest in a Christian church.
a sound reply from u.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by leksai12: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
he has no right to sack them,the church belongs to god,it was god who called them to the ministry and only god can sack them.

Damn,i must have forgotten that god doesnt exist
And you think you are making sense embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.