Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal (38981 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:

PRIESTHOOD

1. The role or office of a priest

2. Priests as a group; the clergy

3.Authority to act in the name of God.

PASTOR

1. A shepherd; someone who tends to a flock of animals.

2. A minister or a priest in a Christian church.

What am I to do with those dictionary words. They are different criteria of becoming a priest and a pastor.. And that's why the said man can easily sack them.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by TeenDad: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2019
All this bleeped up pastors are the reason I don't go to church again, I prefer prasing my God jejely at home.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by tribalistseun: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2019
We don't give a fck about Ghanaians
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by watchindelta(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Ummm no single one God called umm shocked Hungry men fake pastors..
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Stanweezy(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2019
stinflame:

What am I to do with those dictionary words. They are different criteria of becoming a priest and a pastor.. And that's why the said man can easily sack them.

But u said pastors are not priest, I know u are a Catholic or Anglican or one of this orthodox church and I am too but I won't deny the fact they are the same with pastors. It still human being that ordain them. Orthodox and new generation churches are like government and private establishment.

In private they can fire one easily but in government their are procedures b4 one could be fired.

Eg. Pope can be removed if he misbehave even when he's the head of catholic church but can pastors remove their general overseer? rather they will leave him and establish their own church.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2019
And b4 now, those 3 pastors must have told their separate congregation how they had an encounter with God and how they heard God's voice calling telling them that they've been chosen for this purpose....but now see naaa.....na pastor employ them to be pastors too.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:

But u said pastors are not priest, I know u are a Catholic or Anglican or one of this orthodox church and I am too but I won't deny the fact they are the same with pastors. It still human being that ordain them. Orthodox and new generation churches are like government and private establishment.

In private they can fire one easily but in government their are procedures b4 one could be fired.

Eg. Pope can be removed if he misbehave even when he's the head of catholic church but can pastors remove their general overseer? rather they will leave him and establish their own church.

Human don't rename them. The old days have priest, prophets, and other dispensations.. Their functions different and means of acquiring them differs to.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by rainmoredays: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Follygunners:
Wait... aren't Pastors meant to be God ordained?

Foolish 9ja pple! grin
it actually happened in Ghana
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Stanweezy(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2019
stinflame:

Human don't rename them. The old days have priest, prophets, and other dispensations.. Their functions different and means of acquiring them differs to.

Renamedyor not they perform the same duty, like I said orthodox church still refer them priest and bishop while new generation churches use the word pastor and general overseer
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by GumGum: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:

The difference between these new churches and the Catholic church is that you can't just become a priest from your garage. To become a Catholic priest, you must devote a long period of time to learning the word of God and exhibiting the traits of a godly person. Many are not ordained even at the end of their pastoral training.

However, anybody can become a pentecostal pastor. Just show you can quote a few verses from the Bible, dress sharply and talk like a politician or lecturer, then you are called. Add a few magic tricks and you are set for life.

GumGum says so.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by awoluyi(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2019
I have said it repeatedly that the rich GO's are the Pastors "called by God" while the employed hungry Pastors are the ones "called by the rich GOs." Gradually Christianity is heading somewhere in the whole world and in Africa in particular as predicted by Christ himself. This is the bitter truth that might be difficult to accept especially by those who profit from running religion.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by GumGum: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2019
rainmoredays:
it actually happened in Ghana

GumGum says that "what happened in Ghana can happen in Nigeria."

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
sack them from church? grin grin who da hell sacks people from church?

Crooked pastors
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2019
plenty are called, but few are choosen,imagine a pastor alleged that most of pastor working under his ministry were artisan before he aid them and ordain them without being call from God....

and you expect them not to loot the church funds before your arriver from the overseas..

before you help them they are once a business men, hence,what did you anticipate?

most pastors has modify the path of Christianity, only God knows who serve him,though, no one is righteous before God, but they are certain things we have to do appropriately, which is omitted
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Bewiseedet(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2019
kunlesufyan:
A chance for unemployed Nigerians to apply for the position of a Pastor. I hope the pay is good.
bad mouth
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Seetto: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Christianity my foot...

This guys are worst than Judas Iscariot, they have done the greatest harm to Christianity, making large number of Christian followers turning to atheists.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by awoluyi(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2019
GumGum:

GumGum says that "what happened in Ghana can happen in Nigeria."

Few years ago Pastor Oyedepo sacked all pastors who were with no university degree certificates.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by HitSong: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2019
dachiwater:
Bishop Obinim, the controversial Ghanaian Pastor has sacked all his Pastors shortly after he arrived from Spain over an alleged betrayal. The sack was in reaction to his former Pastor One Blow’s recent interview, in which he revealed what he went through before parting ways with Obinim. Bishop Obinim who told all his pastors to line up in front of the congregation, told them they've been sacked them after they introduced themselves and the branches they head. 

The controversial Ghanaian Pastor who gave a brief background of some of the pastors, notably mentioning one Solomon who is the Tema resident pastor, said not even one of the pastors were pastoring at a different church before joining him.He disclosed that Solomon was a poultry farmer who came to him (Obinim) with his problem and he turned him a pastor. Pastor Eric and Kofi, Obinim stated they were mechanic and a truck driver respectively before they joined him as pastors.

Here is the video below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/28/bishop-obinim-sacks-all-his-pastors-after-betrayal/

I usually watch this bastard scammer on Nilesat dish.
I must confess that Ghanaian mumuness is 20x more than Nigerians.
The foolish illiterate guy who can't even speak English calls him an angel and he even gives lottery numbers out cheesy
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Zodiac61(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2019
What ever happened to 'touch not god's appointed' or other crap like that?
I thought that these charlatans where appointed by the almighty himself. Does the bish have any authority to sack god`s "appointed"?
Who would believe it - betrayal in the house of god?
One laughs in godly language
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by OyiOtukpo: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2019
This is to show how many of them were never called. But because of our love for everything fast, and because they preach and accept what we want, we are fast to call them pastor and daddy. Now someone will come here to say 'dont judge man of God'. This is a business man. And he has sacked all his workers because they're giving out his recipe. But just like all other companies that ex-workers start a parallel product, so shall this be. Many more of such gatherings will pop up because the mechanic and the truck driver have enjoyed the oppulence. They can't go down again. My anger is with the gullible who will still believe in all of them and seek their "divine" help.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Champneys: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Obinim a big fat fraud!

Gullible followers will still go and line up behind these fake fraudulent as//s pastors all over the place!

Smh.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by BenzEne1(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
I repeat... Pentecostalism has turned Christianity to a joke...

How can a truck driver suddenly becomes a pastor...
Without God's calling and no prerequisite training
Just that things were hard for him and he needed a change of job... sad

These things happen in all Nigerian Pentecostal church..they are just after money... Rubbish

I urge CAN to do their job and regulate this business men parading themselves as pastors and daddy G. O

And how are they going to seive the liars from the real. Abi is there a way to check if God actually called a pastor?

Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:
Imagine one is a mechanic while the other two are truck pusher and farmer. I thought this pastors receive divine calling abi na poverty triggered their ambition to join priesthood?

What were the job of the 12 Disciples of Jesus Christ before Christ met them?

I blame the Pastor who even said that non of them was even a Pastor before he met them. He lacks the wisdom of God in him and he is arrogant.
The spirit of God may have departed from him.

Was he born a pastor. If actually that God called him, was he already a pastor before Christ met him?

So many people will just inherit hell fire just because they chose to be a pastor.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by BenzEne1(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2019
jrusky:

God called who or Obinim called them

Obinim himself is it God that called him? and if you belief its God that called him pls with which telephone network, glo, mtn, Etisalat, virgin mobile

Bro stop mentioning the name of God as per all these disgrace to humanity called god of men. Ok

Pls both Obinim and his co mechanics and truck pushers are not called by anybody but the devil.

Which of these GOs that abound in their thousands did God call? You seem to know the true men of God.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by KevMitnick: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2019
NPComplete:
This is what modern Christianity is now all about. Narcissism and demagoguery.

This is why many people are pastors. Not because they believe in God, in fact most of them are more godless than criminals, and not because they want to do good. They are in it for the glamour, the celebrity culture and the power it gives them over people. These guys enjoy themselves a lot as they lie through their teeth from the altar and make false claims about the powers they possess.

These guys are like hip hop artistes. Always boasting about their blings, money and properties. And then ranting about jealous haters. The women in the church are their groupies and they will attack u for criticizing their pastors even though the pastor have been taking advantage of their foolishness and using them sexually. Anyway the bible says "pray for those that spitefully use you". That might explain the support the pastors get from these women. Lol

They get off on that feeling as they watch a congregation of morons lap up every word they say and every fake miracle they enact. And they get a cathartic release from imposing their will on the simpleminded especially women since they are some of the most gullible people in any religion.

This guy couldn't resist the urge to wield his power openly. Something must have happened in Spain that made him feel small and insecure. So he had to exert his strength on his underlings to make himself feel better. Any other sort of way could have been used to go about this but this guy had to choose the most humiliating way for his followers. To remind them of their humble beginnings and to let everyone watching know they at his mercy. He was not content with just sacking them. It had to be a spectacle and everyone had to know that their station in life is thanks to his benevolence.

Just watch how Nigerian Christians with their own lying pastors with fake humility and fake godliness will come here and start calling this guy fake. As if their own pastors are any better. Lol

Christianity is now nothing but foolishness and fuckery. Foolishness and fuckery, I tell ya.
Couldn't have said it any better...very true.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by TempleHouse: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Sorry folks,
How can I unread this
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by desiredhome: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2019
NPComplete:
This is what modern Christianity is now all about. Narcissism and demagoguery.

This is why many people are pastors. Not because they believe in God, in fact most of them are more godless than criminals, and not because they want to do good. They are in it for the glamour, the celebrity culture and the power it gives them over people. These guys enjoy themselves a lot as they lie through their teeth from the altar and make false claims about the powers they possess.

These guys are like hip hop artistes. Always boasting about their blings, money and properties. And then ranting about jealous haters. The women in the church are their groupies and they will attack u for criticizing their pastors even though the pastor have been taking advantage of their foolishness and using them sexually. Anyway the bible says "pray for those that spitefully use you". That might explain the support the pastors get from these women. Lol

They get off on that feeling as they watch a congregation of morons lap up every word they say and every fake miracle they enact. And they get a cathartic release from imposing their will on the simpleminded especially women since they are some of the most gullible people in any religion.

This guy couldn't resist the urge to wield his power openly. Something must have happened in Spain that made him feel small and insecure. So he had to exert his strength on his underlings to make himself feel better. Any other sort of way could have been used to go about this but this guy had to choose the most humiliating way for his followers. To remind them of their humble beginnings and to let everyone watching know they at his mercy. He was not content with just sacking them. It had to be a spectacle and everyone had to know that their station in life is thanks to his benevolence.

Just watch how Nigerian Christians with their own lying pastors with fake humility and fake godliness will come here and start calling this guy fake. As if their own pastors are any better. Lol

Christianity is now nothing but foolishness and fuckery. Foolishness and fuckery, I tell ya.

And the suffering continues, cry cry cry
Suffering cry cry cry and smiling cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Na Fela sing am, so true
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Brightest04(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2019
What was their offence?For sure he won't tell the world.
I will continue saying this,anyone who go to these churches headed or founded by these agents of Satan in the prophets robes and living according to their doctrines will miss the kingdom of God.
They're not for God or His plans for man's salvation from sin,but after their own selfish material acquisitions.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2019
So he is an actual fact a businessman who runs a company called a Church.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by Originalsly: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See how Black men continue disgracing themselves all the time. The white man that brought this religion to us will just spit on our face.

There is nothing the Blackman touched that ever remains the same again because he made himself inferior before other human races.

Just imagine what a so called pastor is saying in presence of the congregation......

After all that he also "sacked" them from his company.

See how the Black man is disgracing himself..... Christianity is not the White man's religion. It is the Black man's. The White man has no religion. Islam...... Buddhist...Hindu..... etc....none White.

@ topic... I see nothing wrong in him letting his donors congregation know those managers are fired.
Re: Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal by thecommunist(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2019
The problem with the majority of African christian is that they are selfish and greedy..they give and sow seeds that makes these fake pastors more powerful.
they give not to further the cause of Christianity but as a form of bribe so that God can bless them...alas, God cannot be bribed!
the bible says "this and that" is what they quote if they want to milk you dry..but when it comes to them, they put the bible aside and "just do it" .
example is when in 2014,Christ embassy and RCCG where squabbling and quarreling over land issues along the mowe axis where their camps are located ..they took their land disputes to the "secular" court .despite the bible saying in (1cor 6 ) about not taking fellow believers to court...but they did anyway. now when it comes to tithes..they will say the bible says to pay your tithes. selective Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Tapes Now The Order Of The Day / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.